|Date Of Birth||September 23, 2004|
|Age||18 years 8 months 13 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Professions||Musician , Actor , Singer , voice actor|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Languages||Spanish , English|
|Ethnicities||Latino , Guatemalan American|
|Trademarks||Cheerful attitude , Smile|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 3 Inches
|Debut (TV)||The Bridge|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Movie||Toy Story (Among Pixar movies)|
|Favorite Singers|| Bruno Mars |
|Favorite Song||Shape of You (Ed Sheeran)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Anthony Gonzalez Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Anthony Gonzalez Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Anthony Gonzalez Instagram Profile|
|Inspiration||Ernesto De La Cruz|
Anthony Gonzalez is an American actor & singer of Guatemalan ancestry. He is a Teen Choice Awards winner known for voicing the character Miguel in the children's animation movie Coco(2017)
Some of the popular roles Anthony has appeared in are Oscar in Icebox(2018), Simon Barros in The Last Ship (2018).
Some of his recent works are as Geco in "On the Line", Carlos in Phobias(2020), Santiago in Shameless(2019) among others.
Anthony Gonzalez was born on 23rd September 2004 in Los Angeles, California, the United States to Lilian Gonzalez(mother). His parents immigrated from a farm in Guatemala to Los Angeles.
Mother- Lilian Gonzalez
Anthony's mother Lilian Gonzalez came to the United States in her late 1990s, she worked in the field of cosmetology, she would always take her kids to the competition. A lot of these times she had to lose her job because of her absence. Lilian has been very supportive of her children's musical career. Anthony would tell his mom 'You will be able to get lots of jobs, but I am going to be a kid only once'. 
[Anthony Gonzalez with mother]
Anthony is from a big family, he has 4 siblings, 2 sisters, and two brothers, He is the 4th among the five children his parents have.
His siblings are:
- Lilian Gonzalez
- Katherine Gonzalez
- Albert Gonzalez
- Alex Gonzalez
His sister Lily Gonzalez (Lilian Gonzalez) is an actress/ dancer/ choreographer. She is a graduate of the University of Santa Barbara. She is a trained dancer.
Katherine is in college as well.
[Anthony Gonzalez sisters- Katherine and Lilian]
Brother Albert is in school, he is a soccer player.
Alex, the youngest of Gonzalez siblings, is also into music, he loves playing his piano. Alex looks pretty much like the young Anthony.
[Anthony Gonzalez and brothers]
- School: Anthony attends Colburn School, a performing arts school located in downtown Los Angeles. Anthony's two brothers also attended the same school.
Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: He is of Latino ethnicity, mostly Guatemalan, a couple of his family members are from Mexico. He also has small portions of Puerto Rican, German and Italian genes.
- Grandfather: He was very close to his grandfather who died when Anthony was just 6 years old. Grandpa would tell him jokes and make him laugh.
- La Placita Olvera: Anthony's sisters & an elder brother were singing, dancing, and street performing at 'La Placita Olvera' in Los Angeles, it was the inspiration behind Anthony's entry into music. Anthony was four years old when he started singing and dancing.
- Mariachi music: He grew up performing Mariachi music as a child. He has a strong background in Mariachi.
- Disciplined upbringing: At home, he is still a regular kid, his parents make him do the chores like everyone else, he has to clean the room, wash dishes in the kitchen, and so on.
- Momager: His mother goes with him everywhere like a manager, Anthony calls her Momager.
- Mariachi music requires an adult voice, yet Anthony has always liked singing Mariachi across the USA & Mexico.
- He is a music aficionado, he has participated in many talent contests & singing competitions over the years.
- He visited Disneyland to celebrate his 13th birthday. There was a Coco-themed plaza in the California Adventure park. 
- Sabado Gigante: Anthony has appeared on the Spanish variety show 'Sabado Gigante' 
- Anthony regularly appears in the Univision telethon for sick Latin American children. 
In the 2017 3D animation movie Coco produced by the Pixar Animation Studious (released by Walt Disney), Anthony voiced the lead character of Miguel. It was directed by Lee Unkrich, with Gael García Bernal, Benjamin Bratt, Alanna Ubach, Renée Victor voicing the other main roles.
Audition: Coco's Audition was a long process, Anthony started auditioning for the role when he was 9 and finally got the role after two years, He was asked to come to Emeryville, California, the headquarters of Pixar after a year from the first audition. They gave him a Christmas present Box along with the good news.
Coco movie won the Best Animated motion picture at the Golden Globe Awards in 2018. It became the highest-grossing movie ever to hit the Mexican theatres.
Anthony's character Miguel has quite a resemblance to real-life Anthony. "Poco-Loco" is his favorite song from the movie. He was very surprised when he saw the movie for the first time, he had not seen the movie in chronological order while voicing. "Coco" inspired him to learn Guitar, it wasn't his strength till then.
[Anthony Gonzalez in Coco(2017)]
In the 2018 drama movie directed by Daniel Sawka, Anthony played the central character of Oscar, an immigrant child trapped in the American immigration system.
Anthony had also acted in the short movie version of the same movie created in 2016. Genesis Rodriguez played Perla, Sarah Minnich played Officer Marquez in the movie. Carrie Lazar, Johnny Ortiz, Rene Moran, Dylan Kenin also played important roles in the movie.
|Un Poco Loco|
|The World Es Mi Familia|
|The Gospel Truth||Solo Singer #11|
|On the Line||Geco|
|2019||Grand-Daddy Day Care||
|2020||American Dad!||Columbian Boy||Episode: "100 Years a Solid Fool"|
|2019||Shameless||Santiago||Episodes: "Los Diablos!", "BOOOOOOOOOOOONE!", "The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Alibi"|
|2018||The Last Ship||Simon Barros||4 Episodes; "Commitment", "AirDrop", "Tropic of Cancer", "Casus Belli"; Season 5 Episodes 1,4,6,10|
|2017||Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders||Polaroid||Episode: "The Devil's Breath"|
|2014||The Bridge||Episode: "Lamia"|
|2013||El Factor X||Finalist|
|2017||Dante's Lunch||Miguel Rivera (voice)|
|2015||Imagination of Young||Bruno|
|2013||Como mi Hermano||Cody (voice)|
|2019||Win||Latino Spirit Award|
|2019||Win||Imagen Foundation Awards||Icebox(2018)||Best Young Actor - Television|
|2018||Annie Awards||Coco (2017)||Outstanding Achievement for Voice Acting in an Animated Film|
|BTVA People's Choice Voice Acting Award||Breakthrough Voice Actor of the Year|
|Best Male Lead Vocal Performance in a Feature Film|
|Best Vocal Ensemble in a Feature Film||Shared with the rest of the cast|
|BTVA Feature Film Voice Acting Award||Best Vocal Ensemble in a Feature Film|
|Golden Angel Award||Best New Actor||Chinese American Film Festival|
|Nomination||OFTA Film Awards||Best Voice-Over Performance|
|Win||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actor: Fantasy|
|2017||Win||WAFCA Awards||Best Voice Performance|
- I didn’t really need to get into character because I identify with him.
- The Day of the Dead is a joyful celebration when you can connect with and remember your ancestors.
- (about getting the role in Coco) I was so amazed, My heart stopped beating for a second, I couldn't believe I had accomplished it, I thanked God & everyone who helped me.
- The family should always be united, they should always care for each other no matter what, love each other no matter what.
- At first sisters & brother were singing, I saw they were having so much fun, I wanted to sing as well.
- I just hope I keep singing and acting for the rest of my life because that is what I enjoy doing.
- Anyone can celebrate the Day of the dead, it is not just a Mexican celebration, it just shows the celebration of love for our ancestors.
- I always wanted to be homeschooled, because it gives so much chance to be singing & dancing, this year I'm actually homeschooled.
- I hope Coco will inspire kids to learn more about their family and ancestors
- (About being 13) Now I can watch PG-13 movies, but I'm not gonna lie I had been watching them since I was 12.
- Last time I went to perform in down Disney, there was this little kid dressed as Miguel, It just made me feel so proud and happy.
- (On watching Coco Movie) I have watched it 3 times, and have cried for the third time as well.
- I really wanted to be Miguel, because we both love family, we both love Music.
- The person who has always been there for me has to be my Mom.
- I'm just so thankful for my parents because I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them
- My spirit animal would be a monkey.
- Do what you love, don't ever stop no matter what people say
- (about the message of Coco) What I hope people take from this movie is 'Be with your family, connect with them.'
- Anthony Gonzalez wiki
- Anthony Gonzalez Awards
- Anthony Gonzalez - USA today interview
- AP News- Anthony Gonzalez