|Date Of Birth||June 23, 1986|
|Age||34 years 1 months 18 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Professions||Singer , Actress , Songwriter|
|Birth Name||Christine Altomare|
|Residence||New York City, New York, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 4 Inches
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor of Fine Arts (class of 2008)|
|Education (High School)||Pennsbury High School|
|Alma Mater||University of the Arts |
Actors Center (Philadelphia)
University of Cincinnati's Conservatory of Music
Downstage Center (Morrisville)
|Education (Middle School)||harles Boehm Middle School|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actress||Judy Garland|
|Favorite Foods|| Burrito |
|Favorite Movie||Almost Famous|
|Favorite Singers|| Jewel (Jewel Kilcher) |
Joni Mitchell (Roberta Joan Mitchell)
|Favorite Director||Oscar Hammerstein II (Theater)|
|Favorite Car||Rachel Green|
|Favorite Drink||Tequila Salute|
|Favorite TV shows|| Friends |
Game of Thrones
|Favorite Character||Penny Lane|
|Favorite Beverage||Tea (kombucha)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Christy Altomare Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Christy Altomare Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Christy Altomare Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Christy Altomare YouTube Channel|
|Spotify Link||Christy Altomare Spotify Link|
|Contact(Phone)||(646) 486-4600 (Abrams Artists Agency)|
|Talent Agent||Abrams Artists Agency|
|Teachers|| Aubrey Berg (Acting) |
Patti James (Dance)
Richard Hess (Acting)
Diane Lala (Dance)
k. Jenny Jones (Acting)
Nick Mangano (Acting)
Danielle Tucci (Dance)
Bill Hallman (Drama teacher)
|Role Model||Lea Salonga. (Theater)|
|Net worth||$1.1 Million|
|Celebrity Crush||Robert Downey Jr.|
Christy Altomare is an American theater, movie, TV actress, singer & songwriter. Christy is known for her works as Wendla Bergmann in the musical Spring Awakening & musical play Mamma Mia. She plays the lead role of Anastasia in the musical Anastasia.
She was born on 23rd June 1986 in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Bucks County community theater productions: Christy started acting in theater at the age of 5.
- Pennsbury High School: While at school she was part of school choir as well as drama team
- National YoungArts Foundation: She won their annual scholarships in 2004 in musical theater.
- Christy Altomare started writing songs at the age of 12. She has released CDs of her songs such as-
- Not Yet Over You (2000)
- Waiting For You (2007)
- After You (2008)
- She has performed in over 45 cities and has given 600+ performances for her play 'Sprin Awakening'
- Her theater performances include-
- Spring Awakening- a musical (as Wendla Bergmann)
- Carrie- a horror play (inspired from Stephen King's work) (as Sue Snell)
- Mamma Mia!- a musical (as Sophie Sheridan)
- Camelot (as Guinevere)
- Daddy Long Legs (as Jerusha Abbott )
- Anastasia (as Anastasia)
- Bridges of Madison County
- Crazy For You
- Bye Bye Birdie
- Little Women
- The Cradle Will Rock
- The Pajama Game
- Wonderful Town
- Floyd Collins
- As musician: She has provided music for musical productions-
- Soiled Doves
- Anon[ymus] (a play written by Naomi Iizuka)
Video: Christy Altomare on the sets of Momma Mia!
- Show People with Paul Wontorek(2017): Christy Altomare portrayed the character of Herself in this Series starring Paul Wontorek, Aaron Tveit, Sutton Foster in the lead.
- The Big C(2011): Christy Altomare played a Female Student in the Comedy Drama TV Series created by Darlene Hunt featuring Laura Linney, Gabriel Basso, Oliver Platt in the cast.
- Truth Slash Fiction(2016): Christy Altomare was Betty in the Comedy Drama directed by Daniel Schloss with the cast of Christy Altomare, Jordyn DiNatale, Philippe Arroyo .
- Badges(2010): She portrayed the character- Christy in the Comedy directed by Ed Buffman featuring Barry Brait, Christy Altomare, Eric Austin in the cast.
- Central Park Joker(2011): Christy was Her in the directed by Amos Posner created by Amos Posner starring Andy Mientus, Christy Altomare in the main roles.
- Connecticut Critics Circle Award: She won the award for her role as Anastasia in the play Anastasia(inspired by the 1997 animation movie)
- Award nominations: Her role of Anastasia has been a critical success with nominations & onors at- Drama Desk Awards, Outer Critics Circle Award, Theatre World Award, Broadway.com Audience Award.
- Christy has regularly performed at the International Thespian Festival
- I am Light: She has a tattoo on her left arm that reads- I am Light.
- She participates in Queer pride events.
- BELLA New York Magazine
- Bracelet maker: She designs bracelets
- Rachel Green's Hairstyle: She was a huge fan of the character while growing up and often copies the hairstyle.
- Mimicry and impressions: She does good impressions of - Norah Jones, Elmo.
- She drinks lot of water and believes it is essential for health and beauty.
- Her favorite musicals: Ragtime, Last 5 years, Miss Saigon.
- Fanastasia: Name of the group of fans who love the character Anastasia played by Christy.
- Alto heads: Fans of Christy Altomare call themselves Alto heads.
- She has a boyfriend with whom she went to Paris in 2017.
- As a kid Christy would play act with her sister, her mother was very supportive of Christy's acting and used to gather neighborhood kids and put up a show called- The Magic Box.
- She has a pet dog named Sophie, also loves cats and has had cats in the past.
- A fan sent her an Anastasia doll.
- Sometimes the universe dislocates a rib to say - slow down a tick- take a breath - find peace for a moment.
- My mantra in life is 'I am Light' when I was a young girl my dad used to tell me- 'No matter what obstacles come in your way, as long as you keep moving forward with hope & joy in your heart anything is possible'
- I don't think it will ever sink in that I'm playing Anastasia, I'm grateful to be playing Anastasia.
- start taking care of yourself, start loving yourself, try to be the best person you can be in life, the more love you put out into the world, more love you get back.
- You need to be optimistic in this business. And you also have to be tough.
- I think I have always been an actress. When I was a kid, I was always playing dress up and performing made up shows
- I love making people feel.
- Hamilton is the single most beautiful piece of art I have ever seen in my life