|Date Of Birth||December 1, 1967|
|Age||53 years 10 months 18 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Venezuela|
|Professions||Activist , Songwriter , Commentator , Singer|
|Birth Name||Debbie Cestero|
|Other Names||Conservative Latina , Debbie D'Souza|
|Residence||San Diego, California, United States|
|Languages||English , Spanish|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 5 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Cousin||Virginia Solis Zuiker|
|Brother In-Law||Shashi D'Souza|
|Son In-Law||Brandon Gene Gill|
|Sisters In-Law|| Sandira D'souza |
|Education (Graduation)||Business Management , Economics|
|Education (High School)||Harlingen High School|
|Alma Mater||New York University |
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husbands|| Karl Fancher (Ex; Divorced) |
Dinesh Joseph D'Souza
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Debbie D'Souza Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Debbie D'Souza Twitter Profile|
|Net worth||$1 Million|
Deborah Fancher is an American conservative political commentator, political activist, Singer. Deborah Fancher is married to Dinesh D'souza, an Indian American conservative writer and commentator.
Deborah Fancher was born on 1st December 1967 in Venezuela as Deborah Cestero to Mitzi Cestero(mother) . Her parents moved to United States when she was around 10, she grew up in Texas, United States. Her father died in 1983.
Image: Deborah Fancher family- Mother(Mitzi), Son(Justin) & daughter(Julienna)
- Harlingen High School: She attended 'Harlingen High School' in Texas
- Graduation: She attended New York University, where she graduated with major in Economics and Business Management.
- Post-Graduation: she completed her MBA from Howard University
Marriages & Children
Deborah Fancher & Karl Fancher
Debbie was previously married to Karl Fancher. She has two children with him, a daughter named Julienna Fancher and a son named Justin Fancher.
Justin Fancher studied Architectural/ Civil Drafting Technology at Texas State Technical College. He has previously worked at Jersey Mike's Subs, The Club At New Territory.
Deborah Fancher & Dinesh D'Souza
Deborah met conservative commentator and author Dinesh D'Souza on a conservative forum, the couple hit it off right away, Dinesh proposed to Debbie on 1st September 2015 in a restaurant, they got married on March 19th 2016 in San Diego, California, US senator Ted Cruz's father pastor Rafael Cruz officiated the wedding.
Video: Dinesh proposing to Deborah
It was second marriage for both. Deborah has a stepdaughter in Danielle D'Souza from Dinesh's first marriage to Dixie Brubaker
Video: Deborah and Dinesh wedding
Facts & Trivia
- Ethnicity: Her mother is of Mexican ancestry, while father was a Venezuelan with Spanish and Italian ancestry
- Deborah- the Teacher: Deborah's working career started as a teacher, she has worked as a school teacher from 1990-2001.
- Pro Life: She is pro-life, she is against abortion, Deborah and her husband Dinesh support pro-life organizations like Vitae Foundation.
- Church activities: She leads prayers in her church, often involves herself with church activities
- President of the Spirit of Freedom Republican Women: Deborah was the president of the club from 2012-14. The club closed in 2017.
- Conservative Latina: She has another name Conservative Latina, indicative of her Latino roots as well as Conservative ideology
- She is a Latino
- Venezuelan freedom movement: She Rejects Maduro's Regime in Venezuela and often holds gathering in solidarity with the Venezuelan people. She alleges his manipulated votes to win the election.
- Debbie and her husband Dinesh have raised funds (both online and offline) to help Venezuelan people during the time of ongoing crisis
- She is against gun control.
- Singer: She has performed in a song for her husband Dinesh' movie- Death of a Nation
- She has also acted as a teacher in the documentary- Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party(2016)
- Left, which is a very evil ideology has taken control of Venezuela and it is responsible for the havoc Venezuela is in today.
- [About Venezuelan people] People on the 'Right' there, are constitution loving patriots, People on the 'Left' are thugs, and they also say Right is the liar.
- Many people from Latin America and Mexico come to USA to avoid the governments that persecute them, unfortunately when they come here, they vote for the party (Democratic) that wants to do the same thing to them here
- Antifa group acts like the Colectivos in Venezuela - a group of leftist thugs that harass people they don't agree with