|Date Of Birth||February 5, 2000|
|Age||20 years 4 months 29 days|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Place Of Birth||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Professions||Artist , Singer , Actress|
|Residence||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Languages||German , English|
|Trademark||Distinct eye brows|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 5 Inches
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (UK)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Mother||Samantha Morton (Actress/ Director; Samantha Jane Morton)|
|Uncle||Beothe Marcus (Maternal; Royal Marine)|
|Grandfather||Peter Morton (Maternal)|
|Grandmother||Pamela Morton (Maternal)|
|Relatives|| Harry Holm (Her mother's boyfriend) |
Daniel Morton (Mother's cousin)
|Half Brother||Theodore Holm (born in 2012)|
|Half Sister||Edie Holm (born in 2008)|
|Debut (Movie)||Mister Lonely|
|Debut (TV series)||Hanna|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Robert De Niro|
|Favorite Movies||Raging Bull (of Robert DeNiro) |
Beau travail (directed by Claire Denis)
|Favorite Singers|| Cocteau Twins |
|Favorite Musicians|| Ski Mask the Slump God |
|Favorite Song||Sacrilege (by The Yeah Yeah Yeah)|
|Favorite Music Bands||The Yeah Yeah Yeah |
I'm A Boy I'm A Girl (by Johnny Thunders)
|Favorite Artist||Tracey Emin|
|Favorite TV Series|| BoJack Horseman |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Instagram Profile||Esme Creed-Miles Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Esme Creed-Miles YouTube Channel|
|Net worth||$100,000-$1 Million|
Esme Creed-Miles is a British, English actress. She is particularly known for playing Hanna in the Amazon video series Hanna(2019). She has also played Alice in Dark River(2017), Shirley Temple in Mister Lonely (2007), Pogo in Pond Life(2018) & Sister Stevie in Undercliffe(2018).
Esme Creed-Miles was born on 5th February of 2000 in London, England, United Kingdom to Samantha Morton(Mother)- Actress & Director (of The Walking Dead fame) & Charlie Creed-Miles(Father)- Actor/ Writer/ Director (of The Fifth Element, Harry Brown, Wild Bill fame).
Esme has 2 maternal half-siblings: Edie Holm (born in 2008)- a sister & Theodore Holm (born in 2012)- a brother.
Esme Creed-Miles Facts & Trivia
- TV shows: Esme has appeared on most popular TV shows such as Last Call with Carson Daly & Celebrity Page.
- Mother- Samantha Morton: Esme's mother is an academy award nominated actress, she was nominated as the best supporting actress for her performance in Woody Allen directed Sweet and Lowdown (1999). Samantha grew in a big family of 13
- Hanna: Playing the title character in the TV series Hanna has been the highlight of Esme's career so far, she went through rigorous 6 hours per day training in Martial Arts for months as preparation for her role. She went through- Boxing, Cardio practice, Flexibility training, Running, Stunt rehearsals, Weight lifting, Yoga to suit the role of Hanna. Her father being a practitioner of Martial Arts for the last 25 years helped her too. 'Hanna' was the first time she ever actually tried to land in a role.
- Visual Artist: Esme has keen interest in drawings, sketches and Etchings
- Esme wishes to experiment with short films in the near future, she is interested in the creative path.
- Late beginning: Though her parents are both actors, she was not interested in acting until late, she doesn't have a drama school training either.
- Star of Tomorrow 2018: Screen International selected Esme as one of the stars of tomorrow to watch out for in 2018
- Flaunt Magazine featured her in the April 2019 edition
- Hunger Magazine featured her in the March edition of 2019
- Love for music: She loves music, she sometimes makes music in collaboration with her friends
- She feels nervous about watching herself on the screen, she doesn't watch herself frequently for the same reason.
- Right after landing the job in Hanna as Hanna, she went to celebrate with her friend, she ordered Lobster Pasta, it was the costliest on the menu, after she was done eating she realized her card did not have that much allowance, she was using a student card at the time.
- If she wasn't an actress she would have loved to study English Literature, she likes the combination of Art & Literature.
- She knocked out the teeth of a stuntsman during shooting accidentally, she was supposed to throw something at him which he was supposed to evade, unfortunately that did not happen.
Esme Creed-Miles Quotes
- When you have that zen-ness about it[not being upset about rejections], things may come your way a bit more
- I actually did a lot of yoga because I found it helped with my core strength and flexibility, which are two things you absolutely need when you’re doing martial arts.
- I never wanted to be an actress. Acting wasn’t in my mind. It wasn’t in my calculations.
- SLICKERS BARS and very small dogs that melt my HEART
- the assimilation of most cultural conventions typically encouraged by a heightened awareness of gender and sex encourages a sort of separation of the self.
- The whole thing of sexually objectifying yourself is really demoralizing and degrading as a human being
- In pop culture there's this idea that being sexually empowered means objectifying yourself, but I think that's actually something completely different from being open about your sexuality and wanting to have sex and wanting it to be a beautiful exchange of love
- I want to be involved in lots of different things. I want to write and direct, and I make music.
- [About her acting technique] I'm a very instinctual person, I just like to trust myself
- I think social media, to me, seems pointless unless you're using it to discover or tell people about interesting things, otherwise it's just this self-branding which I find incredibly boring.
- I find it frustrating that feminism has become a dirty word.
- Feminism needs to encompass the queer experience
- I believe in assigned sex but not necessarily gender. Gender is a learned construct that is detrimental to both sexes
- People are starting to realise privileged white feminism isn’t cutting it. We have to look at the experience of all women
- I deal with internalised sexism every day.