Alexander Polinsky is an American voice actor, actor & singer. Alexander is known for roles such as- Adam Powell in 'Charles in Charge', Darington in 'Blaze and the Monster Machines', Jack O'Ryan in The Last Avatar.
Alexander Polinsky was born on 7th of October 1974 in San Francisco, California, United States
Alexander has been quite successful as a voice actor. He has voiced character in popular shows/ movies/ series such as- Blaze and the Monster Machines, Teen Titans, Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings Paul, Roughnecks: The Starship Troopers Chronicles Robert Higgins / Pvt. Robert Higgins, Lost in Oz, Teen Titans Go!, Breadwinners, Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle, Ben 10: Omniverse, Khumba, New Teen Titans, Guild Wars 2, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Ben 10: Alien Force, Transformers: Animated, Legion of Super Heroes, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee.
Alexander Polinsky Facts & Trivia
- Voice acting: Alex started career as an actor, eventually became successful as a voice actor.
- Alexander has voice characters in video games such as- King's Quest, Guild Wars 2, X-Men: Destiny, Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard, Pimp My Ride, 24: The Game, Teen Titans, Law & Order: Justice Is Served
- Abuse charges: In 2018 Alexander accused his then co-star Scott Baio of verbally abusing and physically assaulting him during the times of 'Charles in Charge'
- He is often typecast as a nerd character
- Young Artist Awards: Alexander has won the award 3 times for the series 'Charles in Charge' in 1989, 1990 & 1991
- He is a 4th generation American from Polinsky lineage.
- Arts & Crafts designer: Alexander used his free time on sets to learn crafts related to movies props and settings, he made replicas of Jim Carrey's masks from 'The Mask' movie.
- Mold maker: He is trained to be a special effects mold maker
- Voice acting teacher: Alexander has been giving classes to students on voice acting in Los Angeles, California. He also conducts online classes
- He officiated the wedding of actors and friends Jason Marsden & Christy Marsden in 2004
- He has a Terrier dog for a pet, named Tonic.
- His Instagram bio reads- "Actor, singer, writer, founder of Avatarism, Prankster on the bus, dancer, artist and President of the United States of love."
- Avatarism: Alexander is the founder of Avatarism, a movement which the founders defined as "AN INQUIRY INTO THE NATURE OF CHARACTER ITSELF, AN OPEN SOURCE PHILOSOPHY OF CONSCIOUS CHARACTER CREATION AND A WORLDWIDE TRANSFORMATIONAL MOVEMENT."
- He has worked on projects with Nickelodeon
- He likes cooking and baking, he makes fully organic, gluten free foods prepared aesthetically using Excalibur dehydrator.
- He likes growing foods and plants in his backyard, grows berries in the spring.
- He likes riding his one wheel electric hover board
- He works 3d sculptures of Rhodium with 3d printing pen with freehand art
- He likes Trampoline jumping
- He supported GLSEN, by observing a moment of silence in support. GLSEN works to make schools safe for all kids including LGBTQ
- Rage On: Alexander sells his art work on the online printing store.
- He has a ritual of eating Salt and vinegar chips before flight
- He once helped LAPD to ID a burglar
- He is a child abuse survivor
- He hurt his chin Skateboarding in January 2019
- He doesn't drink
- He has been sculpting since the childhood
Alexander Polinsky Quotes
- Whatever you do, remember to give gratitude for this chance to be alive and on earth,
- This is a time for understanding the basis for your actions, knowing yourself enough to speak up for yourself And your needs.. and seeing what is, without obstruction or rose colored glasses
- Give your body what it needs
- A garden is my holy place.
- Start small, grow one plant wherever you are. You can raise nutritious foods on a balcony or from the roof of your home. Anywhere there is sunlight.
- The character of your life is up to you. Don’t wait for joy... go out and find yours.
- Keep making phenomenal attempts to know your true self. Forever endeavor
- Life is short, let's enjoy it.
- The possibility that this universe is a hologram raises interesting questions. If it is a computer program, then it's hackable and we can find the cheat codes and easter eggs. Meditation, exploration & inspiration are my 3 favorites but there are many ways to break out of the game and become a fully customizable player character.
- Our greatness depends on our will to embody and create ourselves, with love.
- If I learn how to create my own wonder, joy and peace then I will have an endless supply, with plenty to share.
- In one lifetime we play many characters.
- Choose your character. Lose yourself in the great adventure. Find yourself made more awesome by the game
- Do something uncommonly good for yourself. If anyone asks you about it... tell them I said you could.
- Negative thoughts are poison. Don’t give in. Minus the self imposed mental torture, things become easier.
- Attaining enlightenment could be described as gaining the ability to lighten up.
- Seeker, wanderer, creator, lover, look within, listen to your heart... see what you find
- Don't give up till the magic happens. You got this.
- Hate is a disease. We are in a healing crisis. More love, kindness and understanding is needed to fix this human problem. We are all in this together
- Remembering to extend wisdom and kindness wherever possible. We may never know the far reaching effect we have when we do.
- Change is difficult but so necessary
- The most amazing adventure you can go on is the journey to find yourself.
- I want you to succeed in your own way. You have a great work inside you, a truly magical purpose, and it wants to be revealed.
- We need to be brave enough to act generously and without fear.
- Be the hero in the adventure story of your life, stand up for yourself now.
- Ask the universe to remove all obstacles and plan for your immanent victory.
- Pain is a teacher. Pain is weakness leaving the body. Pain flows through life like water.
- You are the one you have been waiting for.
- You are the character you create each moment, each hour and each day. Who are you creating yourself to be today?
- Personal reality is the lens or tunnel through which we see the universe
- kindness is a great skill to build mastery in.
- Look deeper, there is always something good to be found