|Date Of Birth||September 7, 2002|
|Age||18 years 10 months 25 days|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Place Of Birth||San Diego, California, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Dancer , Model|
|Full Name||Sophia Maria Lucia|
|Languages||English , Italian|
|Trademarks||Broad Forehead , Prominent rounded Cheeks|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Figure Type||Slim , Banana|
|Cousins|| Nicole Lucia (owns Danceology) |
Kristen Hibbs (owns San Diego Dance Centre)
|Debut (Movie)||The Shirley Temple Story|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actresses|| Shaileene Woolley |
|Favorite Colors||Purple |
|Favorite Movies||Can't Buy Me Love |
Divergent (She has watched the entire series)
|Favorite Songs|| God is a Woman (Favorite song of all time) |
Don't you remember (Adele)
R.E.M (Ariana Grande)
Nobody's Perfect (Favorite Disney song)
My Girl (The Temptations)
|Favorite TV show||Shadowhunters|
|Favorite Country||Iceland (she likes the different culture there)|
|Favorite Choreographer||Travis Wall|
|Favorite Music Bands||One Direction |
Florence and the Machine
|Likes||French fries |
|Favorite Artists|| Lana Del Rey |
|Favorite Snack||Chocolate Cookie Dough|
|Favorite TV Series|| Friends |
|Favorite Music Genre||Alternative Pop|
|Favorite Dance Style||Contemporary|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Sophia Lucia Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profiles||Sophia Lucia Instagram ProfileInstagram Profile|
Sophia Lucia Instagram ProfileInstagram Profile
|YouTube Channel||Sophia Lucia YouTube Channel|
|Friends|| Dylan Nalbandian |
Claire Mertens (Best Friend)
|Celebrity Crush|| Peter Kavinsky |
Justin Bieber (before she reached 10)
Sophia Lucia is a dancing sensation, youtube star and a Guinness Record holder in setting the highest number of Pirouettes (55 en passe).
Sophia was born on 7th September 2002 in San Diego, California to Jackie Lucia(mother) & Michael Lucia(father). She has an older brother named Vinny Lucia.
Image: Sophia Lucia Family- Jackie Lucia(Mother) & Michael Lucia(father)
Video: Sophia creating world record
Sophia Lucia Facts & Trivia
- Ethnicity: She is of Italian, Irish, German and Swedish ancestry. She has the Asian looks, but no Asian ancestry.
- Beginning: Sophia started taking dancing classes from the age of 2 years. She attended San Diego Dance Centre in Poway, California. She was inspired by her cousin (Kristen Hibbs), who has a dance studio. She comes from a dance family. She got into dancing as soon as she started walking.
- Her interest in acting started at her home when she was imitating Shirley Temple, singing 'Animal Crackers in my soup'.
- She had a sharp voice as a child, her voice has changed over time.
- Dancing: She trains in Ballet, Contemporary dance, Jazz and Tap dancing. It is believed that she trains for about 30-40 hours a week. She has several national championship titles.
- Guinness World Record: Sophia set the world record of 55 consecutive Pirouettes on March 30th 2013 at the San Diego Dance Centre. She has exceeded that number in her consecutive efforts. She can also do 13 Pirouettes en Pointe
- Reality TV shows: She has appeared on many dance related reality shows such as- 'So You Think You Can Dance', 'America's Got Talent', 'Dancing with the Stars', 'Dance Moms', 'The X Factor'. She has also appeared on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' as well as 'The Ricki Lake Show' among others.
- As an Actress: Sophia has appeared in 'A Nutcracker Christmas' a 2016 TV movie, TV series such as 'Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn', 'Kirby Buckets', 'Shake it Up'
- Biggest Dance pet peeve: When someone intentionally dances in front of her/ cuts her off/ interrupts her.
- She wants to study in NYU, so that she can
- Spokes Model: she has been modelling since 2012. She is the brand ambassador for Capezio Shoes.
- Junior Female Best Dancer: she won the award in 2014 at the Dance Awards
- She can hover board, drive cars, surf but she finds it difficult to drive a bike.
- She can't whistle.
- She likes to watch TV series in her free time, she prefers TV shows to movies. She likes that there are so many season in a TV series than a 1.5 hour movie.
- Varna Gala: She won Gold medal at an international Ballet competition in Varna, Bulgaria as a non-competing partner with her partner Jack Beckham.
- Teen Dance Challenge: She participated in the 2015 youtube series and won the contest. Chloe East, Lucy Vallely, Sean Lew, Talia Seitel were among the other participants.
- She designed Dancewear for Lucky Leo & modelled for it
- She did dance shows in 2013 in support of cancer awareness
- Sophia's mother Jackie Lucia made a guest appearance in the TV Show Dance moms.
- Hannah Montana fan: she was a huge Hannah Montana fan, she had Hannah Montana bed spread, lamps and every other thing.
- She has been covered by various magazines such as- Inside Dance Magazine, Dancetrain Magainze, Dance Spirt Magazine, Starbound Magazine
- Commercials: She has appeared in the ads of- McDonalds, Old Navy, Party City
- She wants to learn playing the instrument Cello.
- Spreading Kindness movement: She shared a personal story on how 'Spreading Kindness' kindness helps others on Radio Disney
- Sophia's Turn: Believe in Your Dreams- A 32 page book on Sophia's dream and success with illustrations
- She has trained in Rhythmic Gymnastics, Master Ballet / Phoenix Ballet, Pilates / Gyro Tonic Training
- If she wasn't a dancer she would have liked to become a Swimmer or a rhythmic Gymnast.
- Dance Moms: She left the show because of the heart attack her grandfather had and her mother felt Sophia should avoid negativity on TV
- 5LP(5 Little Princesses): She was once part of the group 5LP, Jordyn Jones was another member of the group
- She meditates before going on the stage, she says 'I have to, otherwise I'll freak out'
- Ain't Gonna Play: Debut single by Sophia released in May 2018 with feat by theweiszest
- She had a boyfriend named Jack in 2016
- Sophia was born with 1 less rib on each side
- She is a cat person, she likes Cats over dogs
- She practices yoga.
Sophia Lucia Quotes
- My mom is my inspiration, she is like a really really cool chick, I look up to her, everything she likes to do, she does. She is probably my biggest inspiration.
- Believing in what you are doing is important, because if you believe in it, you are going to love it.
- Believing in yourself and being confident is a really big thing that young dancers have to learn, because it is really hard, dance is so subjective and people can get judgmental.
- My favorite part about dancing is that anyone can dance, it doesn't matter if you are training 45 hours a week or just going to school dance.
- Dance is a way to express yourself and come together with others to party.
- Believe in yourself. Don’t just work hard, work smart.
- I hope that we all find happiness in our lives, and within ourselves.
- I feel like a lot of negativity is being spread across the world thanks to social media and I just want love, kindness and positivity around me and in the world.
- I just can’t wait to fall in love. It seems epic, in every way possible
- I don't like Monday, Monday doesn't like me.
- Love is love. You are who you are. Be yourself, and be happy. That's what every persons deserves