Brandon Micheal Hall is an American actor, singer. Brandon is known for roles such as Miles Finer in "God Friended Me", Kenny in "Always a Bridesmaid", Austin in Lez Bomb(2018), Dodge in Monster Party(2018), Courtney Rose in "The Mayor", Julian in "Search Party".
Brandon Micheal Hall was born on 3rd February 1993 in Anderson, South Carolina, United States. He was raised by his single mother Betty Hall. He grew up enjoying the rural fields and sunlight.
Image: Brandon Micheal Hall family: Mother Bettty & Sister Octavia
Brandon has an older sister named Octavia.
Image: Brandon Micheal Hall childhood with sister Octavia
- High School: Brandon studied at the Pendleton High School, where he studied for his freshman & sophomore years
- Art School: Brandon continued his High school education at the South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts & Humanities located in Greenville, South Carolina
- Graduation: Brandon graduated from the prestigious Juilliard School, a performing arts school located in the Lincoln Center, Upper West Manhattan, New York in 2015.
Facts & Trivia
- Singing: Brandon performed in the soundtrack "Joy to the World" in the episode "Grey Christmas" from "The Mayor". He does not seem to be passionate about singing though.
- New York Times profiled Brandon Micheal Hall in its 27th September 2017 edition
- God Friended Me: Brandon plays the skeptic son of a Church priest, coincidentally his real mother Betty Hall is a minister in the church (Kingdom Global Ministry in Anderson, SC) as well. Betty Hall appears in an episode of God friended me, in the church scene.
- Some of the shows he has been on are:
- CBS Fall Preview
- CBS This Morning
- Good Morning America
- Home & Family
- Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Live! with Kelly
- Lip Sync Battle
- Night of Too Many Stars
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
- The Talk
- He played the lead character in the Shakespearean drama Othello at college.
- Brandon wasn't a very fluent student at school, he was however very willing to put in extra effort to memorize the lines
- Racism: He faced racism growing up, but found comfort in the old church his family has attended for generations.
- The Lion King: Brandon started acting in the High school, the first play he was part of was inspired by the movie 'The Lion King', they used the coloring book based on the movie to write the script.
- He grew up with dogs for pets as a kid.
- The Mayor: Brandon got selected for his role in 'The Mayor' as they were looking for someone who had skills in drama, comedy and rap, he fit in nicely
- Talking of Brandon, actor/ rapper Daveed Diggs said: "He's the most charismatic dude I've ever met"
- Brandon was awarded the Presidential Award from SC Governor's School for Arts.
- Hashtag Lunch bag Brooklyn: He supports and promotes- Hashtag Lunchbag Brooklyn, a New York city based organization that provides lunch donations to those in need
- Robin Hood Foundation: He supports Robin Hood, New York City and has helped them promote raise money to support homeless people
- Brandon and cast of 'God friended me' went purple to support Spirit Day (an initiative on change and against bullying)
- He was interviewed by Smoke Magazine in September 2014
- He appeared on the Ebony Magazine fashion September 2018 issue
- We must invest in the arts! Every year the arts are being cut drastically
- You cannot tell me that the arts are "useless", "unimportant", "undeserving", I am a product of what an arts education can do! The arts are important, powerful, needed! I will continue to use my platform to speak up for the kids who need an outlet like the arts to tell their truth
- Invest in your future not just your present, be encouraged that you can do whatever you set your soul to and know that if you stay honest, and nurture yourself within your craft (no matter what that maybe) it will always bear fruit
- Brandon gifted a house to his mom by paying the remaining mortgage money.
- No matter what life throws your way keep asking questions, keep evolving, keep loving
- Women are the backbone of our world! The essence of who we are ! Appreciate the strong and powerful women who impact your life every day! We thank you we honor you we love you
- Even in Rehearsals give 100%
- The most unappreciated overlooked and disrespected person in America is still the black woman! Keep your head up! Your power your love and your fearless outweigh it all
- Always remember, be yourself
- What better way to live than be surrounded by people who fuel your soul
- New York Times: Brandon Hall
Buy Brandon Micheal Hall products on Amazon