Phoebe Adele Gates
|Date Of Birth||September 14, 2002|
|Age||17 years 10 months 30 days|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Place Of Birth||Medina, Washington, United States|
|Other Name||Cajuni Gates|
|Residence||Medina, Washington, United States|
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
|Height||178 (2018) CM|
5 Feet 10 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Father||Bill Gates (William Henry Gates III)|
|Mother||Melinda Gates (Melinda Ann French)|
|Brother||Rory John Gates|
|Sister||Jennifer Katharine Gates|
|Uncles|| Raymond Gerald French (Maternal) |
Steven Michael French (Maternal)
|Grandfathers|| Bill Gates Sr. (Paternal) |
Raymond Joseph French, Jr. (Maternal)
|Grandmothers|| Elaine Agnes Amerland (Maternal) |
Mary Maxwell Gates (Paternal)
|Aunts|| Kristianne Gates (Paternal) |
Elizabeth Gates (Paternal)
Susan Marie French (Maternal)
|Great Grandfathers|| James Willard Maxwell |
William Henry Gates I
|Great-grandmothers|| Adele Thompson |
Lillian Elizabeth Rice
|Education(School)||Lakeside School , Professional Children’s School (New York)|
|Alma Mater||Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts |
The Julliard School
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Book||Turtles All the Way Down|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Instagram Profile||Phoebe Adele Gates Instagram Profile|
|Friends|| Ava Pappas |
|Net worth||$10 Million (??)|
Phoebe Adele Gates is the last child and second daughter of Bill Gates- the Billionaire & Melinda Gates- a philanthropist.
Phoebe Gates was born on 14th September 2002 in Medina, Washington, the United States to Melinda Gates & Bill Gates- the World's most popular Software Mogul & one of the richest men in the world.
She is called by the nickname Cajuni Gates.
[Little Phoebe Adele Gates
Father- Bill Gates
Phoebe's father Bill Gates is the founder of Software giant Microsoft. He was born William Henry Gates III in 1955 in Seattle, Washington to William Henry Gates II & Mary Maxwell Gates.
Bill is an American entrepreneur, businessman, software developer, and philanthropist. He came to limelight after founding the software company Microsoft with his friend Paul Allen.
Bill married Melinda French in 1994, the couple has three children. Bill and Melinda have set up a philanthropist organization in "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation". The foundation works to eradicate poverty, alleviate suffering, find vaccinations for deadly diseases among other global activities.
Bill frequently features as the "Wealthiest men on earth" list, he had been exchanging that title with Warren Buffet for years, until Jeff Bezos of Amazon overtook him. Bill has a very easy going, easy to approach personality. He has been able to convince the other richest man on earth Warren Buffet to donate to the "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation".
[Phoebe Adele Gates with Dad Bill Gates]
Mother- Melinda Gates
Melinda Gates is a Philanthropist known for her works with Gates Foundation. She was born Melinda Ann French in 1964 in Dallas to Raymond Joseph French Jr. and his wife Elaine Agnes Amerland.
She did her graduation (B.A) and post-graduation (M.B.A) from Duke University. She became interested in Computers and started her career in Computer and software firms, she eventually became the general manager at Microsoft. Melinda met Bill Gates in 1987, the two got married in 1994 after 7 years of knowing each other.
Melinda quit her job and founded the "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation" with her husband Bill Gates in the year 2000, the foundation has grown to become the world' largest private non-profit organization.
Melinda has been honored by various countries for her service to humanity. The Indian government awarded Melinda and Bill the 3rd highest civilian award "Padma Bhushan" in 2015. British Government has honored her with an honorary Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire in 2013. France government awarded her "Legion of Honour" in 2017.
Phoebe Gates is the youngest child of Melinda Gates & Bill Gates, the order of birth of all 3 children is as follows:
- Jennifer Katharine Gates (born in 1996)
- Rory John Gates (born in 1999)
- Phoebe Adele Gates (born in 2002)
Image: Phoebe Gates family: Dad, Mom, Sister, and Brother
Sister- Jennifer Gates
Jennifer Gates is the eldest child of Microsoft founder Bill Gates & Philanthropist Melinda Gates, she was born in 1996. Jennifer is three years older than Rory and six years older than Phoebe.
She graduated from Stanford University in 2019 with a degree in Biology. She is studying medicine to become a doctor at the medical institute in Mount Sinai.
She is engaged to be married to equestrian Nayel Nassar, an Egyptian American and a fellow graduate from Stanford. She loves equestrian and takes care of the Evergate Stable, where her horses are taken care of.
[Phoebe Gates with sister Jennifer Gates]
Brother- Rory Gates
Rory John Gates was born on the Sunday of 23rd May 1999 in Seattle, Washington, the United States as the second born of Bill Gates and wife Melinda Gates. He graduated from Duke University with a degree in Economics & computer science.
He has been highly influenced by all the philanthropic work his parents do. For his birthday in 2019, he raised $100K funds and donated it to the use of 'National Suicide Prevention Lifeline'.
[Phoebe, Rory, and Jennifer Gates]
- School: Phoebe attended Lakeside School, a private/independent school located in Seattle, Washington. Her father Bill Gates and his friend and co-founder of Microsoft Paul Allen are among the famous alumni of the college. The school is rated the best private school in Washington state. It is a very prestigious school and costs about $33,000 per year.
- Professional Children's School: Phoebe studied at the non-profit, college preparatory school located in New York City. It was initially intended for the children of professionals that are on the road.
- The Juilliard School: Phoebe has attended the Juilliard School, a private performing arts conservatory located in New York City. Students are taught Dance, Drama, and Music at the school.
- Ballet School: She has attended courses in Ballet dancing at the "Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts" in New York and also at the "American Ballet Theatre"
Her relationship status is unknown, she is either single or she keeps her relationship very private. She is still very young and has a lot of learning to do.
Facts & Trivia
- Ethnicity: Gates kids are of English, German, Irish and Scottish descent.
- Ballet Dancer: Phoebe is professionally trained in Ballet, including at The School of American Ballet.
- Philanthropy: She often accompanies her parents to charity events, she is seen involving herself with Philanthropy like her parents.
- Wonderlist Top 10: She was listed as the 10th most powerful kid in the world under the age of 12 by the Wonderlist website.
- Gates children were not allowed to use mobile phones until they were 14, even as they complained that their peers had a mobile phone of their own by that age. They also have restrictions on the duration of mobile phone usage.
- Arts: Phoebe is involved with arts, she studied art at the 'Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts' complex in New York City & The Julliard School, Lincoln Center Plaza in New York
- Phoebe lives in her family home located on the shore of Lake Washington at Medina, Washington
- She is believed to be passionate about computers like her father and mother.
- She likes beaches and water bodies.
- Adventure loving: She is into adventures like Snorkeling, Zip Lining, jumping into the water from heights, paragliding among other stuff.
- She volunteered in a local preschool in Rwanda during her vacations
- Phoebe Adele Gates Nose job: Has Phoebe undergone a nose job? No, doesn't appear so, there is no info. She has a perfect nose too.
- #JusticeforFloyd: Phobe supported and promoted the petition requesting Mayor Jacob Frey to charge the police officers that killed George Floyd by suffocation in May 2020 with the charges of murder.
- John Green fan: Phoebe is John Green fan, she loves all his books, but "Turtles All the Way Down" is her most favorite. Not just Phoebe, her father Bill & mother Melinda also tweeted their appreciation for John Green's book on twitter. Phoebe wrote a review of the book on the Gates Family Blog
- OCD: She has suffered from OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder) for years. 
- Ice Bucket Challenge: Her mother Melinda challenged Phoebe for the Ice Bucket Challenge in August 2014. Katie Couric, Stephen Colbert, Yuri Milner were the other nominees.
Phoebe Adele Gates Lookalike
Phoebe and her sister Jennifer have been frequently mistaken for model and actress Rachael Leigh Cook (of She's All That (1999), Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2005), Get Carter (2000), 11:14 (2003) fame). It all started as one lazy webmaster's mistake, unfortunately the same mistake was copied by many other websites, and now there are about 50% of the websites claiming Rachel Leigh to be either Jennifer or Phoebe.
Phoebe has some resemblance to the actress. But Jennifer is definitely different from the two. Here is a comparison pic for your pleasure.
[Phoebe Gates (Left) | Rachael Leigh Cook (Right)]
- [About her favorite book by John Green] For years I have been a loyal John Green fan- devouring his novels in the back of coffee shops, while traveling, and curled up on my couch. Something about the imagery of his books makes me get caught up in the fantasy of his stories, but "Turtles All the Way Down" hit closer to home for me than the rest.
- [About "Turtles All the Way Down"] Never has a book been able to capture so well what it is like to live in the shadow of someone else’s legacy. 
- Skiing and burgers, my kind of weekend