Hailie Jade Scott Mathers
|Date Of Birth||December 25, 1995|
|Age||26 years 1 months 3 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Other Names||Hailie Jade Mathers , Hailie Jade|
|Residence||Clinton Township, Michigan, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 5 Inches
|Father||eminem (Adopted; Marshall Bruce Mathers)|
|Mother||Kimberly Anne Scott|
|Sisters|| Alaina Marie Mathers |
Whitney Scott Mathers
|Uncles|| Michael Mathers (Paternal) |
Nathan Kane Samara Mathers (Paternal; half brother of Eminem)
|Grandfathers|| Casimer Sluck (Maternal) |
Marshall Bruce Mathers (Paternal)
|Grandmothers|| Deborah R. Nelson-Mathers (Paternal) |
Kathleen Sluck (Grandmother)
|Aunts|| Sarah Mathers (Paternal) |
Dawn Scott (Maternal)
|Education (Graduation)||Degree in Psychology|
|Education (High School)||Chippewa Valley High School|
|Alma Mater||Michigan State University|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Likes||Cardi B |
|Favorite Cities|| Hawaii |
|Favorite Brands|| Nordstrom |
|Favorite Snacks|| French fries |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Hailie Jade Scott Mathers Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Hailie Jade Scott Mathers Instagram Profile|
|Friend||Erika Christine (photographer)|
Hailie Jade Scott Mathers is a social media celebrity, an Instagram influencer, model and other things, She is the biological daughter of Eminem.
Hailie Jade Scott Mathers was born on 25th December 1995 to Kimberly Anne Scott and popular Rapper/ Singer Marshall Bruce Mathers (Eminem) in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
Hailie Jade has an older sister, a younger sister and a brother:
- Alaina Marie Mathers (born -3rd May 1993)
- Hailie Jade Scott Mathers (born- 1995)
- Whitney Scott Mathers (born- 16th april 2002)
- Parker Scott
Facts & Trivia
- Hailie was born on the Christmas day in 1995
- Ancestry: Hailie is of English, German, Swiss and Scottish descent
- When Hailie was born, her father Eminem was so determined to give her a good childhood (that was different from his and better) that he worked 60 hours a week as a cook and dishwasher at a family restaurant in Michigan. Of his daughter Eminem said "
Hailie has been my main source of drive, a motivation, especially when she was first born and I didn't have a career, I didn't have money, I didn't have place to live, so I think that really kicked me in the arse harder than anything."
- Whitney, Hailie, Alaina in the songs: Eminem often mentions his children in his songs, they are mentioned in some of his songs like:
- '97 Bonnie & Clyde
- Cleanin' Out My Closet
- Crazy In Love
- Deja Vu
- Drug Ballad
- Going Through Changes
- Hailie Song
- Hallie's Revenge
- In Your Head
- Like Toy Soldiers
- My Dad's Gone Crazy
- My Darling
- Not Afraid
- Rock Bottom
- Say Goodbye Hollywood
- The Way I Am
- When I'm Gone
- Hailie Jade is the only biological child Eminem has.
- Hailie's mother Kimberly has the names of all her daughters- Alaina, Hailie, Whitney tattooed on her index finger.
- There was a 'no cuss word' rule at home. Eminem made sure none of his kids would use bad words, when asked bad words in his songs, 'it is just art' says Eminem.
- Divorce and fight for legal custody: Kim and Eminem had an ugly divorce in 2001, they both tried for sole custody of their child Hailie, but eventually both settled for joint custody.
- Mockingbird: Hailie makes appearances in Eminem's video Mockingbird, later Eminem admits to his daughter that it was a wrong decision to bring her to the public attention so early in her life, it added unnecessary pressure on her, but being a loving parent he wanted his children to be part of his work.
- Chippewa Valley High School: Hailie graduated from the Chippewa Valley High School located in Clinton Township, Michigan in 2014
- Guinness World Record: Hailie became the youngest R & B chart entrant at the age of 6 years and 210 days when she performed along with her father Eminem in the sound track 'My Dad's Gone Crazy'
- She has performed in '97 Bonnie & Clyde alongside her father Eminem
- Eminem dedicated his song 'Castle' from the album 'Revival' to daughter Hailie
- Hailie Jade was a member of National Honor Society(NHS)
- Sports: Hailie Jade participated in sports at school, she played Volleyball.
- Michigan State University: Hailie graduated with a degree in Psychology from the Michigan State University. In her college year book she mentioned that she would want to go into psychology or enterprenuership after college. She was in the University between 2012and 2018.
- Hailie Jade Boyfriend: Hailie lives with her boyfriend Evan McClintock in her 4 bedroom house in Detroit, Michigan; Not so far from the family house. Evan McClintock is a fellow Michigan State University graduate, the couple have been together since 2016, Hailie's parents have approved of her relationship with Evan
- Homecoming Queen: Hailie was crowned homecoming queen in her high school (class of 2013). Her mom escorted her, while her dad Eminem watched from afar (not making himself the center of things)
- Top student: Hailie was a top student in her school, she graduated 'Summa Cum Laude' (grade points > 3.9)
- She has millions of folloing on Instagram, she is also active on other social media as well.
- Hailie's Song: Eminem wrote a song to his daughter in the album 'The Eminem Show'
- She wants to be a social media activist and work in the beauty industry.
- Pets: Hailie has two Shiba Inu dogs names Lottie and Wolf. She preferrede this specific breed because she had heard they don't bark and are perfect fit to live in an apartment.
- Zeta Tau Alpha sorority: She was part of the Zeta Tau Alpha sorority sorority at college and was named Sigma Phi Epsilon's Sweetheart of 2016
- She frequently works out at gym, it is her way of keeping fit.
- She prefers warm climate.
- Fitness routine: She drinks lots of water, works out and eats salads.
My mother and father [are the most infiluential people in life] because they' ve pushed me to be the person I'm & have given me all the support to achieve what I have
- I think taking the weekends to relax however works for you is so important, that way during the week you can power through whatever you need to get done
- I love finding cute little coffee shops
Always take the time to stop and smell the roses... or smile at the air
- I don’t have a problem with anyone. I don’t beef with anyone. I stay in my lane and mind my business.
- Social media turns nothing into something.
- In life, what you really want will never come easy.
- People could be so mean for no reason and have no remorse about it. it blows my mind
- People are so quick to judge but like what are you doing with your life fam?
- Never accept less than what you deserve
- Everything happens for a reason, remember that
- People grow, mature and change. learning to forgive people and letting them prove to you they've learned from their mistakes doesn't make you foolish at all
- You could literally embody or act like whoever / whatever you want on social media.. i don't get how people could really judge someone’s entire personality based on a social media presence
- My mom is my entire world
- Don't waste your time you'll never get it back