|Date Of Birth||November 25, 1997|
|Age||24 years 7 months 4 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Anaheim, California|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Languages||Spanish , English|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actors|| Al Pacino |
|Favorite Actresses|| Angelina Jolie |
Helena Bonham carter
|Favorite Foods|| Milk (2%) |
Cookies (Chocolate chip)
|Favorite Singers|| Maluma |
|Favorite Destinations|| Netherlands |
|Favorite Songs|| When the party’s over (By Billie Eilish) |
Waiting on the warmth (MorMor)
Boogie (BROCK HAMPTON)
|Favorite TV shows|| Riverdale |
American Horror Story
La Casa De Papel
13 Reasons why
|Favorite superheros|| superman |
|Favorite Restaurants|| Broken Yolk |
|Sports Activity||Lacrosse (played in High School)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Diego Tinoco Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Diego Tinoco Instagram Profile|
|Friend||Blondy Baruti (writer)|
|Celebrity Crush||Sierra Capri|
Diego Tinoco is an American actor who is most known for roles such as Cesar Diaz in On My Block(2018), Mateo in Teen Wolf(2016), Diego in Welcome to Valhalla(2017), Marco in Drizzle of Hope(2015).
Diego Tinoco lived in Corona, he was born to a Mexican (Morelia, Michoacan) father and a Colombian mother(Quito). He has two brothers
Diego Tinoco Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Acting: Diego just tried acting as an activity at the age of 16, got attracted to it and continued it.
- Ancestry: Diego's father is Mexican & mother a Colombian. He has ancestry and nationality connected to Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador. He lives in the USA
- Diego presented Emmy Awards in the Los Angeles with the Latino actress Jessica Marie Garcia.
- Favorite TV series: Some of the contemporary TV series Diego likes to have been part of are- La Casa De Papel, American Horror Story, Riverdale, Stranger Things, Narcos, 13 Reasons why.
- He considers his time in school in the 8th grade to be his best time of life and full of good memories.
- Diego aspires to become a musician in the future.
- Leonardo DiCaprio inspired Diego to enter acting.
- Best advice he received: Stay true to yourself.
- He likes to eat at the "In N Out" often.
- Vitiligo: While growing up, he was diagnosed with vitiligo, a skin condition where the skin gets patchy, he would wear long sleeve shirts. Michael Jackson had the same condition. He would get teased by the kids of his age, that made him get relief in skateboarding with his older friends who didn't mind his condition. It went away when he grew up.
- He likes going shirtless or to have a cigar in mouth before posing for pictures.
- On My Block: Diego plays Cesar in the Netflix exclusive series On My Block, a teen comedy drama, he is one of the 4 main characters. Before getting his role in "On My Block" he worked with postmates and restaurants for about 7 month before landing on the show.
- Diego split ways with his girlfriend when he moved to Los Angeles to seek a career in acting.
- Teen Wolf : He has appeared on the Teen Wolf show as a part of the lacrosse team.
- He played Lacrosse in school. In one of the episodes of "Teen Wolf" he is shown playing Lacrosse as well.
- In one of the interviews he revealed that he wears baseball caps and hood to hide from the public, however is always up for a photo if you ask him.
- Most embarrassing moment: He got roasted by his co-stars (Sierra, Jason, Brett) in a party for his average dance skills.
- Sierra Capri & Diego have a close friendship, some suspect that they have more than friendship between them. They are often seen together attending events, they attended 'Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards' together in 2018
- Diego's favortie scene from "On MY Block": Episode 10 Cesar at Monse’s window
- DoSomething: In 2018 Diego partnered up with DoSomething and appeared in one of their ads
- Twitter Emoji: In August 2018 Twitter made an emoji for Diego
- He loves black, wears a lot of black dresses
- His Choices:
- Tacos or Pizzas?: Pizzas
- Puppies or Kittens? Puppies
- Pancakes or Waffles? Waffles
- Text or Phone call? neither, Facetime
- Arm day or leg day? Leg Day
- Monse or Olivia? Camilla Cabello
- Full head of hair or Bald? Long hair (for fans) bald (for himself)
- PDA or keep it low-key? Keep it low-key
- Write a Love Letter or receive one? Receive one
- Hug or secret handshake? (with friends) Secret Handshake
- Cook Dinner for someone or Take out for dinner? Take them out
- Concert or a surprise party for a friend? Surprise birthday party
- Front seat or back seat in car? Front seat
- Help a friend study for exam or get dressed for a date? Get dressed for a date
- Stop a friend cry or make them laugh? Make them laugh
- He can do back flips
Diego Tinoco Career
Diego made debut in acting through "Drizzle of Hope", a short film in 2015. He has appeared in numerous movies/ series so far:
Diego Tinoco TV Series List
- On My Block(2018-)- Cesar Diaz
- Teen Wolf(2016)
Diego Tincao Movies List
- Mourning War- Bineshii
- Welcome to Valhalla(2017) (short film)- Diego
- Drizzle of Hope(2015) (short movie)- Marco
Diego Tinoco Quotes
- Never take anything for granted.
- Spread love always
- It is crazy how much of your life can change in a year.
- Thank your God, count your blessings, love your family & enjoy being a human being
- Love your blood & always own who you are as a person.
- Proud to be who I am & where I am.
- They only say you’re crazy till you start accomplishing everything you said out to accomplish. Then they ask for advice
- Right now, I'm trying to stay away from dating, I'm just focusing on my career.
- [About Hollywood] You got to be careful who your real friends are
- [About his role in On My Block] People are sometimes born into bad circumstances, that doesn't mean you have to stay there, you don't have to die what you were born into
- [About Brett Gray] One of the coolest kids I have ever met
- If you want to change the way the world sees you, you have to first change the way you see yourself.
- Let’s find ourselves first then maybe somewhere down the line we can find each other
- Overthinking the past is depression, overthinking the future is anxiety. Be present!
- Your mind is literally everything. Take care of what you put into it and who you let influence it.
- Be a good person man. Putting others down, bullying, all that s**t is not cool. And if you see it stand up for the person. It’s 2019 that kind of stuff has gotta go.
- Find someone who is as excited & passionate about life as you are. Don’t waste your time on negative people
- Take a moment.. breathe into where you are at in life.. appreciate what you have & don't have.. say thanks & move forward. You still got a long way to go
- Somebody has gotta be the first... so why can't it be you?
- Chase what you love
- Smile and be happy
- [most important thing] To never give up. To never lose the battle internally. We all face difficult challenges in our lives and things can get extremely rough at times. We have no control over some of these circumstances, but you do have control of your decision to give up, or keep going. So keep going