|Date Of Birth||August 7, 1996|
|Age||25 years 9 months 20 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Professions||Actor , Songwriter , Singer , Model|
|Other Name||Jeffrey Gray|
|Residence||New York City, New York, United States|
|Languages||English , Spanish|
|Trademarks||Smile , Confidence|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Tattoos|| Paper Airplane (left hand) |
SELF (left index finger)
|Cousins|| Tylor |
|Education (High School)||Philadelphia High School|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actors|| Will Smith |
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Movie||Black Panther|
|Favorite Singers|| Beyonce |
|Favorite TV shows|| Breaking Bad |
How to get away with murder
Chance the Rapper
|Favorite Video Game||Candy Crush|
|Favorite Snacks|| French fries |
|Favorite TV Series||The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Brett Gray Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Brett Gray Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Brett Gray Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Brett Gray YouTube Channel|
|SoundCloud Profile||Brett Gray SoundCloud Profile|
|Spotify Link||Brett Gray Spotify Link|
|Tik Tok profile||Brett Gray Tik Tok profile|
|Inspirations|| Selena Quintanilla-Pérez (Biggest inspiration, first hero) |
Chris Brown (music)
MArtin Luther King Jr.
|Celebrity Crush|| Jessica Marie Garcia |
Brett Gray is an American actor, singer and songwriter. He is popular for his role 'Jamal Turner' in the Netflix series "On My Block"
Brett Gray was born on the 7th August 1996  in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States to Holly Gray(mother) & Jeffrey Gray(Father)
Image: Brett Gray with mother Holly Gray
Brett Gray Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Brett's acting career started with Ardmore Junction(2016), where he played Brett
- Early acting interest: Brett first got interested in acting at the age of 6, he performed his first school drama at the age of 6.
- Academy of Music: At the age of 7 Brett performed his first professional acting at American Academy of Music, Philadelphia (240 S. Broad Street).
- New Freedom Theatre: His mom took him to New Freedom Theatre in Philadelphia when he announced to her that he wanted to become an actor.
- On My Block: Brett plays Jamal Turner, one of the 4 main characters in the Netflix series. when his talent agent called him and informed of the role Brett was thrilled, he had never done comedy before, he was busy with musicals in the Hamptons. He instantly liked the role after reading for the role, he saw himself in the role of Jamal Turner.
- Brett is good friends with Sierra Capri, Jason Genao. "We had no choice but to become a family; we were on set 14 hours a day" says Brett. They do facetime when they are on holidays.
- Brett Likes Motorsports
- Philadelphia High School: Brett graduated from the Philadelphia High School in Creative and Performing Arts
- Btett's interest in music started in 2017, he loved music previously, but it was only in 2017 that he became serious about career in music
- Brett Gray, the artist: Brett has love for singing, he has released numerous some of his songs on platforms like youtube. Here is one of his songs.
- He is part of Strong Black Lead
- NoH8: Brett supports & promotes the no hate campaign, a campaign which is against discrimination and hatred
- He likes surfing
- He likes Barack Obama
- He is a believer in Jesus
- Brett previously worked in the McDonald's.
- Brett likes 90s and 2000s music, especially R&B, Pop and whatever has got dance in it.
- Brett has an elder brother who has served in the U.S. Navy.
- He has a little brother
- EAZY DAZE: Brett made his EP debut with Eazy Daze in 2018. It had 5 singles- "Worth it", "Old Thing Back", "No One Else", "days", "Last Song"
- Brett lives in three different cities, depending on the work- Philadelphia, New York California
- Brett went to The Barrow Group Theatre Company and School , to learn acting
- He gives good advice to young people on Twitter, Instagram and other platforms.
- If he wasn't an actor, he would have liked to be a chef
- Brett has appeared in many short movies.
- Comedy: He likes physical comedy and wishes to do more of that stuff
- Aspirations: He wishes to seek a career in screenwriting, produce content, act as well as fashion.
- Malibu Foundation: He promoted Malibu Foundation and asked fans to suppor the foundation after the fire devastation at Point Dume & Malibu coastline
- Once he lost a bet to his friend Indigo and sang Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go on" in the basement car parking.
- Left Index finger: He has a tattoo of the word "SELF" sketched
- Left hand: Between index finger and thumb he has a "paper airplane"
- Hood Houdini: He wanted to become a magician as a kid, his name for himself would have been 'Hood Houdini'. He also wanted to be a roller coaster designer. He wants to learn couple of tricks so that he can do tricks sometimes 
- His breakfast- Bacon, Eggs, Oatmeal 
- Video Games: He likes video games, aces in Wii sports bowling 
Brett Gray News & Updates
- Project Blue: Brett & friends are planning a project, code named 'Blue' for March 2020.
- New York Stock Exchange Visit: Brett Visited NYSE in January 2020
- Vibe Magazine: covered him in October 2019
- Amazon Prime Emmys 2019: Attended in September 2019
- Pulse Spikes online cover: Pulse magazine featured him on the cover page in July 2019. It is his first cover
- Izon magazine: Appeared in the Izon magazine in April 2018
Brett Gray Filmography
- When They See Us(2019) (TV sries- mini)- Clarence
- On My Block(2018-) (TV Series)- Jamal Turner
- Chicago P.D. (2019) (TV Series)- Aiden West
- Afterparty (2018) (Short)- Brian
- Rise (2018) (TV Series) (as Dancer)
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2018) (TV Series)- Reggie Price
- Ardmore Junction(2016)- Brett
- Metrocard (2016) (Short)- Henry
- The Tale of Four (2016) (Short)- Greg
- Tortoise (2015) (Short)- Mezzy
Brand he has done Commercials/ promotions for are:
Brett Gray Music
Brett the musician: Brett comes from musical theater, he makes his own songs, he does covers with his friends.
Some of his popular songs are:
- S.O.S (2019)- He wrote & performed the song, it was produced by Forrest Ave Productions
- You (2019)- by DJ Diamond Kuts
- Dance in the Rain (2019)- by Ross Collins
- No One Else(performer) (Easy Daze)
- Old Thing Back(writer) (Easy Daze)
- Days (Easy Daze)
- Last Song (Easy Daze)
- Make The Time
- Worth It (Easy Daze)
- Me & You
Brett Gray Quotes
- Win or fall... It could all spring back.
- Every failure is a piece of future luck.
- All I do is look stupid / say stupid things
- Nothing irks me more than when I'm trying to send a text and it's raining.
- I love when people underestimate me
- Fun fact: I'm the world's greatest whistler
- Heart break is a physical sensation. Like it actually HURTS.
- Pretend you know exactly what you're talking about
- Sometimes people hate you because of the way other people love you.
- Karma is the baddest b**ch there is.
- The way out of the fire is through it.
- Don't let rude people make it harder for you to do nice things.
- Racism is f**king real.
- Next time. Go with your gut.
- Responsibility hurts.
- I feel like the older generation is one that cares way more about what others think
- When you live your passion...you become passionate about living.
- [On confidence] You just stand there and act like you are confident, that's how you do it.
- I take the path of least resistance, I just go with the flow
- I am from Philadelphia, born and raised on the playground 
- I'm so addicted to my friends; I would rather do nothing and be with them all day 
- [About his role, comfort level on the sets of "On My Block"] This is the most "home" I've ever felt in a project. 
- I’m learning how hard it is to bring these things into fruition and how little opportunity there is for people of color.
- I would love to change the image of Black men in the industry 
- My dream role would be The Joker, a Black Joker. I really want to play strong, weird complex roles 
- [His instagram profile reads] Playing, but dead ass at the same time
- To sit back and look at our mistakes with no judgment can help us LEARN how we can refine who we are presently into who we want to be in the future 
- To be still and turn off the voice in our head that speaks negatively of ourselves will give us room to HEAR the whispers of our true spirit. 
- Change The World One Song At A Time 
- I feel like the whole world is just waiting for me to discover it 
- [Mother's day wish to his mother] Thank you for your love and never ending excitement and support and sacrifice. Everything I do is to make you proud and comfortable 
- It sounds nice to say, but in the moment, just be honest, it’s hard not to be selfish and petty sometimes. You really don’t care if you hurt someone’s feelings sometimes. You do actually do things to get back at people who hurt you sometimes. We all do 
- I don’t wanna be cool.. I just wanna Be ME 
- Don’t believe everything you think 
- Lots of ghosts walking around pretending to be people 
- I feel bad for people who live their lives eating dry sandwiches. 
- Stress comes from not knowing what to do