|Date Of Birth||May 28, 1987|
|Age||34 years 0 months 27 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Singer|
|Birth Name||Jessica Rothenberg|
|Full Name||Jessica Anne Rothenberg|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Religion||Judaism (Father's side)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 4 Inches
|Hair colors||Blonde , Green|
|Grandfathers|| Irwin Stuart Rothenberg (paternal) |
James Alexander Henderson (Maternal)
|Grandmothers|| Martha Brand (Maternal) |
Colleen Rothenberg (theatre actress; Coleen Ann Soltz)
|Aunt||Karly Rothenberg (Paternal; actress)|
|Great Grandfathers|| Alexander A. Henderson (Maternal Paternal) |
Alexander Rothenberg (Paternal Paternal)
Herbert Amery Brand (Maternal Maternal)
Gus Dean Sholtz (Paternal Maternal)
|Great-grandmothers|| Esther H. Hoover (Maternal Maternal) |
Lillian Moskowitz (Paternal Maternal)
Nina R. Henderson (Maternal Paternal)
Sally Shucard (Paternal Paternal)
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts (Boston University, class of 2009)|
|Education (High School)||Cheery Creek High School (Greenwood, Colorado)|
|Alma Mater||Boston University|
|Debut (Movie)||The Last Keepers(2013)|
|Debut (TV)||America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back(2010)|
|Debut(Short movie)||Promised Land(2013)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Hobbies||Reading (in nature) |
Cooking (with friends)
|Favorite Actor||Idris Elba|
|Favorite Actress||Julie Andrews|
|Favorite Foods|| Ice Cream |
Chicken Pot Pie
Avacado (with everything)
|Favorite Movies||The Princess Bride |
|Favorite Book||To Kill a Mocking Bird|
|Favorite TV show||Stranger Things|
|Likes||Wild Flower |
|Favorite Movie genre||Dark Comedy|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Jessica Rothe Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Jessica Rothe Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Jessica Rothe Instagram Profile|
|Friends|| Marc Underhill |
|Inspirations|| Parents |
Jessica Rothe was born as Jessica Rothenberg in May 28th 1987 in Denver, Colorado, United States to Susan Rothenberg(mother) and Steve Rothenberg(father).
Jessica Rothe is an American actress known for her roles in La La Land (2016), Happy Death Day(2017), Valley Girl, Mary + Jane, Next Time on Lonny.
Jessica Rothe Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: From her father's side she is of Polish Russian Jewish(Ashkenazi Jewish) ancestry. From her mother's side she is of German, English & Scottish descent.
- Beginning: Jessica had interest in performance arts from the childhood, she started on Ballet classes since the age of 8, She attended Kansas City summer theater camps to improve her acting skills. Her grandmother Colleen being a theatre actress perhaps has helped Jessica nurture her acting skills. Her mother would put movies like 'Sound of Music', 'Carousel', South Pacific', 'The King and I' on VHS.
- Awards & Nominations: She camr second in the New Mexico Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress for the movie Happy Death Day(2017)
- Save the Children: She supports the foundation, she raised money for "Save the Children" through Omaze
- She loves Christmas music
- She has been critical of Donald Trump
- Boston Huntington Theater: She acted alongside veterans like Kate Burton and Dick Latessa in the theater while learning the art of acting
- Plays: Jessica has acted in many plays such as Romeo and Juliet(where she played Juliet), Beauty and the Beast(Belle), The Cherry Orchard(Anya)
- Hangar Theater: Jessica also trained at the theater located in Ithaca , New York, just before making a breakthrough into an indie film
- Awards: Streamy Award for Next Time on Lonny(2014) in the Web Series category, Gold Derby Award for La La Land(2016), in the "Ensemble Cast" category
- Beauty tips : Jessica uses Acne spots for clear skin, she uses Face Mask, uses Gleam cream, applies Concealers, then applies highlighters, arches highbrows, puts on blush, then Lip stain, Eye shadows, Mascara, Brow Pencils, finally Lip Gloss and some hair styling
- Artists she wants to work with: Patti Smith, Julia Louis Dreyfus, Beyoncee
Jessica Rothe Quotes
- I would love to play a Bond Girl one day
- [When asked about her alternative career] I couldn't imagine with myself doing anything else
- Acting was something about I always knew I would do.
- I want to work on things that scare me, I want to work with people whose ideas and imaginations are huge and seem impossible.
- I consider myself lucky, I got to do what I like to do and my parents support
- If you take the mystery out of life, even if you find what you are looking for, it doesn't mean much.
- Internet is an amazing amazing thing, we should use it to unify ourselves and not tear apart.
- [About children] I definitely want to have kids, 100%. My mother is an amazing Mom, I would like to be like her.
- I'm most grateful for my family and friends
- I'm really really into 80's power ballets.