|Date Of Birth||May 28, 1987|
|Age||36 years 6 months 3 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Professions||Singer , Actress|
|Birth Name||Jessica Rothenberg|
|Full Name||Jessica Anne Rothenberg|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Religion||Judaism (Father's side)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 4 Inches
|Hair colors||Blonde , Green|
|Grandfathers|| James Alexander Henderson (Maternal) |
Irwin Stuart Rothenberg (paternal)
|Grandmothers|| Colleen Rothenberg (theatre actress; Coleen Ann Soltz) |
Martha Brand (Maternal)
|Aunt||Karly Rothenberg (Paternal; actress)|
|Great Grandfathers|| Alexander A. Henderson (Maternal Paternal) |
Alexander Rothenberg (Paternal Paternal)
Herbert Amery Brand (Maternal Maternal)
Gus Dean Sholtz (Paternal Maternal)
|Great-grandmothers|| Nina R. Henderson (Maternal Paternal) |
Sally Shucard (Paternal Paternal)
Esther H. Hoover (Maternal Maternal)
Lillian Moskowitz (Paternal Maternal)
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts (Boston University, class of 2009)|
|Education (High School)||Cheery Creek High School (Greenwood, Colorado)|
|Alma Mater||Boston University|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Debut (Movie)||The Last Keepers(2013)|
|Debut (TV)||America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back(2010)|
|Debut(Short movie)||Promised Land(2013)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
Cooking (with friends)
Reading (in nature)
|Favorite Actor||Idris Elba|
|Favorite Actress||Julie Andrews|
|Favorite Foods|| Avacado (with everything) |
Chicken Pot Pie
|Favorite Movies||The Princess Bride |
|Favorite Book||To Kill a Mocking Bird|
|Favorite TV show||Stranger Things|
|Likes||Wild Flower |
|Favorite Movie genre||Dark Comedy|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Jessica Rothe Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Jessica Rothe Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Jessica Rothe Instagram Profile|
|Friends|| Kosha Patel |
|Inspirations|| Shakespeare |
Jessica Rothe is an American actress known for her roles in La La Land (2016), Happy Death Day(2017), Valley Girl, Mary + Jane, Next Time on Lonny among others.
Her recent performances include playing character May in "Body Brokers", Jenn Carter in "All My Life", Julie Richman in "Valley Girl".
Jessica Rothe was born as Jessica Rothenberg in May 28th 1987 in Denver, Colorado, United States to Susan Rothenberg(mother) and Steve Rothenberg(father).
Her father Steve Rothenberg is of Polish Russian Jewish(Ashkenazi Jewish) ancestry. Her mother Susan is of German, English & Scottish descent. She is very appreciative of her parents' support:
I'm lucky my parents are incredibly supportive and generous people who have put so much faith in me as I jump into this crazy business. It really is so far outside their comfort zone in terms of what a profession can be. 
Jessica has a sister in Cate Rothenberg.
Her paternal grandmother Coleen Ann Rothenberg (1936-2017) was a renowned theatre actress.
[Jessica Rothe with Mother Susan Rothenberg & Sister Caty Rothenberg, Childhood pic]
[Jessica Rothe with Mother Susan Rothenberg & Sister Caty]
Jessia took ballet classes at the age of 8. She is trained in class theater too.  She has attended summer theater camps in Kansas City. She has attended various acting workshops. Her grandmother Colleen being a theatre actress perhaps has helped Jessica nurture her acting skills. Her mother would put movies like 'Sound of Music', 'Carousel', South Pacific', 'The King and I' on VHS for the kids to watch.
- High School: Jessica attended "Cherry Creek High School"/ CCHS, a high school located in the Greenwood Village on East Union Avenue.
- Graduation: She graduated from Boston University in 2009 with a degree in Fine Arts. She learned playing Violin, Tap dance and (clay and ceramic) Pottery at the university.
- Hangar Theater: Jessica also trained at the theater located in Ithaca , New York, just before making a breakthrough into an indie film
Jessica got engaged to actor Eric Clem (Eric's last name has been misprinted as Flem, including even on wiki) on the Valentine's day (February 14th) of 2019. She announced her engagement to the world through an instagram post that red:
Cat’s out of the bag! ❤️ Happy Valentine’s Day to my brilliant, amazing, wonderful, how-did-I-get-so-lucky FIANCÉ and of course, most importantly, to Otis the pup.
[Jessica Rothe and Eric Clem engagement, Otis the pup was the witness]
After a one and half year's planning and replanning, the couple finally got married on 12th September 2020 in Morrison, Colorado, the wait was prolonged by the COVID pandemic of 2020.
[Jessica Rothe and Eric Clem wedding day, with Otis the pup]
Facts & Trivia
- Rothenberg to Rothe: In her earlier works, upto 2013, she has used her full surname Rothenberg ("Jack, Jules, Esther & Me", "Bastards of Young", "The Hot Flashes"...), she later shortened it to Rothe.
- Awards & Nominations: She came second in the New Mexico Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actress for the movie Happy Death Day(2017)
- Save the Children: She supports the foundation, she raised money for "Save the Children" through Omaze
- She loves Christmas music
- She has been critical of Donald Trump
- Boston Huntington Theater: She acted alongside veterans like Kate Burton and Dick Latessa in the theater while learning the art of acting
- Awards: Streamy Award for Next Time on Lonny(2014) in the Web Series category, Gold Derby Award for La La Land(2016), in the "Ensemble Cast" category
- Beauty tips : Jessica uses Acne spots for clear skin, she uses Face Mask, uses Gleam cream, applies Concealers, then applies highlighters, arches highbrows, puts on blush, then Lip stain, Eye shadows, Mascara, Brow Pencils, finally Lip Gloss and some hair styling
- Artists she wants to work with: Patti Smith, Julia Louis Dreyfus, Beyoncee
- Social Causes:
- Stop Asian Hate: She voiced her support to the Asian community after the unfortunate racist incident of Atlanta March 2021, she wrote in an instagram post: "The only way the world will ever change is if we all stand together and support those around us"
|Boy Kills World||June 27|
|2020||Delilah||Delilah||TV Movie; also the executive producer|
|2020||All My Life||Jenn Carter|
|2020||Valley Girl||Julie||Also performs in tracks: "We Got the Beat", "Girls Just Want to Have Fun", "Kids in America", "Just Can't Get Enough", "Tainted Love", "Material Girl" ...|
|2019||Happy Death Day 2U||Tree Gelbman|
|2018||Forever My Girl||Josie|
|2017||Please Stand By||Julie|
|2017||Happy Death Day||Tree Gelbman|
|2017||Tater Tot & Patton||Andie|
|2016||La La Land||Alexis||As performer in the song track "Someone in the Crowd"|
|2016||Better Off Single||Mary|
|2016||Trust Fund||Reese Donahue|
|2015||The Preppie Connection||Laura|
|2015||Lily & Kat||Lily||Titular role|
|2013||Jack, Jules, Esther & Me||Jules||Titular role|
|2013||Bastards of Young||Samantha the Devil|
|2013||The Hot Flashes||Millie Rash|
|2013||The Last Keepers||Jessica|
|2021||Gaslight||Danny||Also as co-executive producer|
|2019||Whitney Avalon: This Song is Killer||Theresa Gelbman||Web Series|
|2016||Mary + Jane||Paige||10 Episodes; performs in the songtrack "420 Day"|
|2014||Chicago P.D.||Madison||1 Episode|
|2014||Next Time on Lonny||Stepanie||6 Episodes|
|2013||High Maintenance||Rachel||1 Episode|
|2013||Blue Bloods||Sylvie Freeland||1 Episode|
|2012||Gossip Girl||Young Woman||1 Episode|
|2011||The Onion News Network||Katie Clemens||1 Episode|
|2011||Happy Endings||Teenage Girl||1 Episode|
|2011||The Onion||Katie Clements||1 Episode|
|2010||America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back||Bojana Mitic||1 Episode|
|Kevin Moriatry's Hair||Location: Hangar Theatre Company|
|The Cherry Orchard||Anya||Location: Huntington theatre; Production: Nicholas Martin and Kate Burton|
|Romeo and Juliet||Juliet|
|Beauty and the Beast||Belle|
- I would love to play a Bond Girl one day. 
- [When asked about her alternative career] I couldn't imagine with myself doing anything else
- Acting was something about I always knew I would do.
- I want to work on things that scare me, I want to work with people whose ideas and imaginations are huge and seem impossible.
- I consider myself lucky, I got to do what I like to do and my parents support
- If you take the mystery out of life, even if you find what you are looking for, it doesn't mean much.
- Internet is an amazing amazing thing, we should use it to unify ourselves and not tear apart.
- [About children] I definitely want to have kids, 100%. My mother is an amazing Mom, I would like to be like her.
- I'm most grateful for my family and friends
- I'm really really into 80's power ballets.
- I was trained in classic theater, so I love me some good old crying. 
- Change is hard. A lot of times, at the end of films, even if they're amazing, I look back, and I'm like, 'I don't think anyone changed,' and that's an important thing to see. 
- People can change, learn, and grow, and it's better to face your demons instead of perpetually running away from them. 
- Many times, people who are self-involved or bullies, it stems from a place of hurt and insecurity within oneself. 
- Every person I work with, I learn something from. 
- One thing that feels very important to me as an artist is to continually challenge myself and push myself to do all kinds of different things. 
- I love getting to be someone else, to explore the parts of myself and other people that we may keep locked away or have no idea exist within us. 
- [About movie industry] This business can be so fickle, and a lot of times, hard work isn't enough.. 
- I think it's very important for young women, young people and older people as well, to know that love is important, but it's also important to find a partner who respects you and loves you the way you deserve to be treated. 
- Every project I do, I learn something new..