|Date Of Birth||September 8, 1998|
|Age||22 years 4 months 14 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Languages||English , Spanish|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 6 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Tattoo||Back of a neck|
|Mother||Felici Antoinette (Activist/Philanthropist)|
|Alma Mater||Armstrong State University|
|Education (Elementary/ Primary)||Hillcrest Elementary School (Catonsville Maryland)|
|Debut (Movie)||Hidden Figures(2016)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Watson|
|Favorite Colors||Blue (Now) |
Pink (While growing up)
|Favorite Movies||The Dark Knight |
Everything,Everything (Among the recent)
|Favorite Destinations|| Italy |
|Favorite TV show||Flash|
|Favorite Sports Team||Golden State Warriors|
|Favorite Desserts|| Brownies |
Red velvet cake
|Favorite Movie genre||Action|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Sierra Capri Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Sierra Capri Instagram Profile|
|Inspirations|| Eartha Kitt |
Sierra Capri was born on 8th September 1998 in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Her mother Felici Antoinette is an Activist & Philanthropist, she was a dancer in High School herself, and an actress too. Her father is a musician and draws as well.
Sierra Capri Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Hidden Figures(2016): Sierra had appeared on the drama film as an extra
- On My Block: Sierra rose to fame after appearing in the Netflix series On My Block, where she played Monse Finnie, an Afro-Latina tomboy, the head of the pack of friends who make the core of the series. She got the role through a casting website, she was studying at the Armstrong University at the time. One of the reasons she was selected was because she looks too young for her age.
- Biology major: She has studied Biology at the Armstrong State University, Savannah, Georgia for her graduation.
- She was raised by a single mother, her parents divorced when Sierra was 12. She plays the daughter of a single father in "On My Block"
- Her father is a truck driver.
- RAICES: She supports the non-profit, Refugee Assistance Project by community activists in South Texas. It is a organization which deals with immigrants. She is against separating immigrant families.
- Her instagram profile says "blessed", she is a believer in the divine.
- She likes organic fruits, calls them "soul food"
- Flex4Forces: She was part of the campaign to show gratitude and support to the service members, it was part of the Military appreciation month
- Tattoo: She has a tattoo of a Chinese alphabet on the back of her neck.
- March For our lives: She supported the Los Angeles march for equality in the March of 2018
- Children's Hospital L.A: She supports and promotes CHLA, which helps kids with serious disorders
- She is a fan of Barack Obama.
- Loyalty: Greatest quality a friend can have according to her.
- She likes Fenty beauty body lava.
- She loves both cats and dogs, but has only owned cats so far.
- She likes Forensics, if she wasn't an actress she would have liked to be in the Forensics.
- Acting: She did not take any lessons, she watched plenty of free online videos to learn and improve acting
- She wants to perform her own stunts.
- Favorite words: "Dang", "oh snap" are among the phrases she frequently uses.
- Sierra's Hair routine: includes Shea moisture, deva curl, carols daughter , Coconut oil, silk pillowcase
- She was a shy girl growing up, "still a headstrong", she says
- She gre up with 3 brothers.
- Inspirations: Sierra considers Eartha Kitt & Audrey Hepburn as her biggest inspirations
- She had promised her mother before entering films that she would finished her graduation, as it happens she couldn't finish her studies because of the offer to act.
- Tresemme: She has partnered up with the beauty product Tresemme (hair care)
- LOOT and RIOT magazine cover story: She featured in the cover story of the magazine in the November 2019 Edition of the Magazine
- Love Over Violence Everywhere: Sierra started a campaign "L.O.V.E", a campaign of wearing the shirt with prints of Rose and slogan to promote Love over violence. part of the proceeds were donated to UNICEF
- Dedication: When she got roles as extra in "Hidden Figures" she drove 4 hours straight (one way), stayed in her aunt's basement in Atlanta, all for the role of an extra, a non-speaking role.
- Social issues: She is passionate about working for the issues such as- Breast cancer, Teen suicide, poverty, homelessness
Sierra Capri Updates
- October 2019: She dressed up as Skeleton (painted on black dress) for the Halloween in 2019. Diego Tinoco was seen partying with her
- June 2018: She flexed her muscles on Instagram in support of the Forces (those tiny muscles count too)
Sierra Capri Quotes
- Be a warrior not a worrier.
- [Her favorite] Be the energy you want to attract.
- [On her mother] Words can't express what you mean to me and how incredibly grateful I am to call you my mother
- [About her mother] My childhood was amazing.. my mom has always been there. She is my rock, I call her my angel. Everything I wanted, she worked hard to provide for me and I am so grateful for her.
- [Her advice to those struggling with disorders] Don't be ashamed to ask for help and know its a common struggle happening in today's society
- [Her advice to kids after High school] Don't get comfortable stay consistent with your goals
- Who's happy that schools almost out and summer break is near?
- Just never give up or take no for an answer
- I was never one to feel like I had to fit in. I would just sit back and whoever gravitated towards me, that's who would stay in my life
- Talent gets you 50% of the way. The other 50% comes from people who believe in you and believe in what you can do
- I never forget that I would not be where I am without a handful of people.
- Stay close to God and everything will fall into place.
- Nothing can prepare you for this business until you are in it.
- In case no one has told you today, you’re unique
- Don’t let anyone discourage you
- A lot of times when a man makes an over sexualized comment from a place of bigotry women brush it off
- I’m humble but headstrong
- Breast cancer is important to me. I’m high risk, two of my family members have battled with breast cancer.
- Everyone should remember where they come from and stick close to their roots.
Sierra Capri Filmography
Sierra was attending college in Savannah when her career started, she had started appearing as an extra in couple of projects before gates opened for her in a big way.
- American Skin(2019)- Kai
- On My Block(2018-) - Monse Finnie
- Hidden Figures (Extra)
- Neighbors 2 (Extra)