|Date Of Birth||May 11, 1973|
|Age||47 years 0 months 25 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Professions||Director , Producer , Writer , Actor|
|Nicknames||Jame , Jayme , Jamie|
|Full Name||James Haven Voight|
|Other Name||James Voight|
|Religion||Christianity (Born Again)|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian (tiny part Native Americna)|
|Sexual Orientations||Straight , Bisexual (rumored)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 1 Inches
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Mother||Marcheline Bertrand (Actress & humanitarian worker; May 9, 1950 - January 27, 2007; died of ovarian cancer)|
|Sister||Angelina Jolie (Younger; Actress & Model)|
|Uncles|| Barry Voight (Paternal; Geologist by profession;) |
Debbie Bertrand (Maternal)
Chip Taylor (James Wesley Voight; paternal; Singer & songwriter by profession)
|Grandfathers|| Rolland Frederic Bertrand (Maternal) |
Elmer Voight (Paternal; professional golfer)
|Nephews|| Maddox Jolie-Pitt (Adopted from Cambodia; born on August 5, 2001) |
Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt (Adopted from Vietnam)
Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt (born on July 12, 2008)
|Nieces|| Zahara Jolie-Pitt (Adopted from Ethiopia; January 8, 2005) |
Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt (born on July 12, 2008; named after Angelina Jolie's mother)
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (born on May 27, 2006)
|Brothers In-Law|| Jonny Lee Miller (actor; Ex) |
Billy Bob Thornton (actor, filmmaker, singer; Ex)
Brad Pitt (Ex; Actor, producer (and many other things))
|Grandmothers|| Lois June Gouwens (Maternal) |
Barbara Kamp (Paternal)
|Aunt||Raleigh Bertrand (Maternal)|
|Relatives|| Lauri Peters (Actress, Jon Voight's first wife) |
Bill Day (Ex partner of his mother)
John Trudell (Ex partner of his mother)
|Godfather||Maximilian Schell (Actress)|
|Godmother||Jacqueline Bisset (Actor)|
|Education (Graduation)||USC School of Cinematic Arts|
|Education (High School)||Beverly Hills High School (Los Angeles, California)|
|Alma Mater||University of Southern California (Los Angeles, California)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriend||Ashley Reign (Actress)|
|Debut (Movie)||Hell's Kitchen(1998)|
|Debut (TV)||Gia(1998) (Movie) , CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||James Haven Twitter Profile|
|Net worth||$5 Million|
James Haven is an American actor, director, producer & writer.
James Haven was born on 11th May 1973 in Los Angeles, California. He is the son of yester years star Jon Voight and actress Marcheline Bertrand. He is the older brother of popular actress Angelina Jolie.
James is of German & Slovak ancestry from his father's side, he has two uncles from his father's side, James Wesley Voight- a singer and song writer & Barry Voight- a geologist.
From his mother's side he is of Dutch, French, German ancestry. He has a maternal aunt named Debbie Bertrand & a son named Raleigh Bertrand.
He grew up in Palisades, New York with his mother after his parents separated in 1976.
James Haven & Girlfriend Ashley Reign: James started dating fellow actress Ashley Reign in 2011, the couple have been seen together since then, 'keeping the relationship away from media helps' claims Ashley. James and Ashley have worked together on projects like- Easy Silence(2013), That's Our Mary(2011)
Image: James Haven & Girlfriend Ashley Reign
- James Haven attended Beverly Hills High School (BHHS) in Los Angeles, after his mother moved back to Los Angeles from Palisades, New York.
- After his high school he attended USC School of Cinematic Arts (also known as SCA) for his graduation. He won the prestigious 'George Lucas Award' while at the university for directing a short movie, his sister Angeline Jolie acted in it.
James Haven Interesting Facts
- He is a tiny part native American, his great grandmother Catherine Anenontha, 8 generations back in the 17th century was a Native American.
- He often acts in the projects directed by director Kurt Kuenne.
- He attended Oscars twice, once with his father Jon Voight in 1986 next time with sister Angelina Jolie in 2000 who won that year and dedicated it to her brother.
- Controversy: In her winner's speech she mentioned that she is 'in love' with her brother, which the magazines picked up and suspected incest, which was dismissed by both brother and sister as bizarre.
- Kissing Angeline Jolie on the lips: While celebrating the Oscar win (in 2001) of Angelina Jolie for Girl, interrupted James kissed his sister on her lips adding to the gossip. Some called it a publicity stunt, Some an innocent kiss of joy.
- Artivists: James is among the board of directors of Artivist Film Festival & Awards- the organization is dedicated towards recognizing activist efforts of artists. Past board members of the group includes- Tippi Hedren, Joaquin Phoenix, Daryl Hannah, Matthew McConaughey
- Relationship with father: He had an estranged relationship with his father Jon Voight, he dropped the last name 'Voight' and used 'Haven' as his last name, after his mother's death in 2007 he got closer to his father, they have worked together as well.
- Born-again Christian: After his mother's death in 2007, he became religious, he renewed his christian vows and became devoted in 2009.
- AIDS work with Rick Warren: He worked with the pastor to spread awareness about AIDS, he wishes to world with people of all religions who are willing to work with him.
- It is speculated in the media that James' close relationship with sister Angelina Jolie troubled Brad Pitt a bit and could have factored in their separation. Brad is believed to be angry at him for his coming in between.
- James' is close with his nieces and nephews, he often visits them at their home. Past Angelina Jolie's separation with Brad Pitt James is believed to be helping his sister take care of kids.
- Core Cause Foundation: He founded the non profit organization.
- He has worked as a honorary Advisor at the Harvard on Global Issues .
- Pepfar bill: James lobbied in Washington to get the bill reauthorized, the bill dealt with education reform of all Native American tribes.
- Havenly Blue foundation: He is a co-founder of the organization.
- Movies draw emotions out of us, they change our minds
- Helping widows and orphans is my religion