|Date Of Birth||May 11, 1973|
|Age||50 years 6 months 20 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Professions||Actor , Writer , Producer , Director|
|Nicknames||Jamie , Jame , Jayme|
|Full Name||James Haven Voight|
|Other Name||James Voight|
|Religion||Christianity (Born Again)|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian (tiny part Native Americna)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 1 Inches
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Mother||Marcheline Bertrand (Actress & humanitarian worker; May 9, 1950 - January 27, 2007; died of ovarian cancer)|
|Sister||Angelina Jolie (Younger; Actress & Model)|
|Cousin||Raleigh Bertrand (Maternal)|
|Uncles|| Barry Voight (Paternal; Geologist by profession;) |
Chip Taylor (James Wesley Voight; paternal; Singer & songwriter by profession)
|Grandfathers|| Elmer Voight (Paternal; professional golfer) |
Rolland Frederic Bertrand (Maternal)
|Nephews|| Maddox Jolie-Pitt (Adopted from Cambodia; born on August 5, 2001) |
Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt (Adopted from Vietnam)
Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt (born on July 12, 2008)
|Nieces|| Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (born on May 27, 2006) |
Zahara Jolie-Pitt (Adopted from Ethiopia; January 8, 2005)
Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt (born on July 12, 2008; named after Angelina Jolie's mother)
|Brothers In-Law|| Jonny Lee Miller (actor; Ex) |
Billy Bob Thornton (actor, filmmaker, singer; Ex)
Brad Pitt (Ex; Actor, producer (and many other things))
|Grandmothers|| Lois June Gouwens (Maternal) |
Barbara Kamp (Paternal)
|Aunt||Debbie Bertrand (Maternal)|
|Relatives|| Lauri Peters (Actress, Jon Voight's first wife) |
Bill Day (Ex partner of his mother)
John Trudell (Ex partner of his mother)
|Godfather||Maximilian Schell (Actress)|
|Godmother||Jacqueline Bisset (Actor)|
|Education (Graduation)||USC School of Cinematic Arts|
|Education (High School)||Beverly Hills High School (Los Angeles, California)|
|Alma Mater||University of Southern California (Los Angeles, California)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriend||Ashley Reign (Actress)|
|Debut (Movie)||Hell's Kitchen(1998)|
|Debut (TV)||Gia(1998) (Movie) , CSI: Crime Scene Investigation|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||James Haven Twitter Profile|
|Net worth||$5 Million|
James Haven is an American actor, director, producer & writer. He is the lookalike brother of popular actress Angelina Jolie.
James is known for playing roles in Original Sin (2001)(as Faust - Stage), Stay Alive (2006) (as Jonathan Malkus), Monster's Ball (2001), Rent-a-Person (2004)(as James Coleman)
He has written and directed the short movie 'Court of Conscience'
James Haven was born on 11th May 1973 in Los Angeles, California. He is the son of yesteryears star Jon Voight and actress Marcheline Bertrand. Actress Angelina Jolie is his younger sister. He grew up in Palisades, New York with his mother after his parents separated in 1976.
James has two uncles from his father's side, James Wesley Voight- a singer and songwriter & Barry Voight- a geologist.
He has a maternal aunt named Debbie Bertrand & a cousin named Raleigh Bertrand.
Relationship with father
He had an estranged relationship with his father Jon Voight, he dropped the last name 'Voight' and changed it to 'Haven', after his mother's death in 2007 he got closer to his father, they have worked together on projects after that.
Relationship with Sister
- It is speculated in the media that James' close relationship with sister Angelina Jolie troubled Brad Pitt a bit and could have factored in their separation. Brad is believed to be angry at him for his coming in between.
- James is close with his nieces and nephews, he often visits them at their home. Past Angelina Jolie's separation with Brad Pitt James is believed to be helping his sister take care of kids.
- James Haven attended Beverly Hills High School (BHHS) in Los Angeles after his mother moved back to Los Angeles from Palisades, New York.
- After his high school, he attended USC School of Cinematic Arts (also known as SCA) for his graduation. He won the prestigious 'George Lucas Award' while at the university for directing a short movie, his sister Angeline Jolie acted in it.
James Haven & Ashley Reign
James started dating fellow actress Ashley Reign in 2011, the couple has been seen together since then, 'keeping the relationship away from media helps' claims Ashley. James and Ashley have worked together on projects like- Easy Silence(2013), That's Our Mary(2011)
Image: James Haven & Girlfriend Ashley Reign
- Ancestry: James is of German & Slovak ancestry from his father's side, He is a tiny part native American, from his mother's side, he is of Dutch, French, German ancestry. His great grandmother Catherine Anenontha, 8 generations back in the 17th century was a Native American.
- He often acts in the projects directed by director Kurt Kuenne.
- He attended Oscars twice, once with his father Jon Voight in 1986 next time with sister Angelina Jolie in 2000 who won that year and dedicated it to her brother.
- Born-again Christian: After his mother's death in 2007, he became religious, he renewed his Christian vows and became devoted in 2009.
- Artivists: James is among the board of directors of 'Artivist Film Festival & Awards'- the organization is dedicated to recognizing activist efforts of artists. Past board members of the group include- Tippi Hedren, Joaquin Phoenix, Daryl Hannah, Matthew McConaughey
- AIDS work with Rick Warren: He worked with the pastor to spread awareness about AIDS, he wishes to world with people of all religions who are willing to work with him.
- Core Cause Foundation: He founded the nonprofit organization with the mission to help native American children who have among the highest suicide rates in the USA.
- He has worked as an honorary Advisor at the Harvard on Global Issues.
- Pepfar bill: James lobbied in Washington to get the bill reauthorized, the bill dealt with education reform of all Native American tribes.
- Havenly Blue foundation: He is a co-founder of the organization.
[James Haven & Angelina Jolie kissing]
In her award winner's speech, Angelina Jolie mentioned that she is 'in love' with her brother, which the magazines picked up and suspected incest, which was dismissed by both brother and sister as bizarre.
Kissing Angeline Jolie on the lips: While celebrating winning Oscar for 'Girl, interrupted' as the Best Supporting Actress, Angelina Jolie kissed her brother James on the lips, adding to the gossip. Some called it a publicity stunt, Some an innocent kiss of joy among close siblings.
Original Sin (2001)
In the 2001 mystery drama Original Sin featuring Antonio Banderas and Angelina Jolie in the lead roles, James played 'Faust - Stage'.
The central theme of the story is about a young woman (played by Angelina) and her lover plotting to run away with a rich man's wealth by pretending to fall in love with him.
In the horror-fantasy movie Stay Alive (2006), he plays the minor role of Jonathan Malkus.
In the romantic drama Monster's Ball (2001) directed by Marc Forster and featuring Billy Bob Thornton, Heath Ledger, Taylor Simpson, Peter Boyle in the lead roles, James appears working as the Hospital Guard.
Ocean Park (2002)
In the thriller movie Ocean Park (2002) by David W. Warfield, James played the lead role of 'Youngblood'
The story is about the murder investigation involving the murder of a girl and three boys romantically linked to her.
Breaking Dawn (2004)
In the mystery thriller by Mark Edwin Robinson, James plays the main role of Don Wake, the story revolves around a medical student that is assigned to investigate a psychiatric patient.
Kelly Overton (as Eve), Jennette McCurdy (The Little Girl), Joe Morton (Prof. Simon), Edie McClurg (Nurse Olivia), Diane Venora (Mother) appeared in the main cast.
In the musical comedy written and directed by Kurt Kuenne, James appeared in the lead role as James Coleman. It was about a bathroom attendant starting a renting business.
In the drama Deep in the Heart (2012) about an alcoholic man, James appears as Gary
|Deep in the Heart(2012)||Gary|
|Stay Alive(2006)||Jonathan Malkus|
|Hunting of Man(2003)||Usher|
Faust - Stage
|Hell's Kitchen(1998)||Boyle's Bartender|
|Young Man on Sansom Street|
Episode: The Ghost of Derwin Past
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation(2004)
Court of Conscience(2015)
(as writer and director)
Easy Silence (2014)
(also as an executive producer)
That's Our Mary (2011)
(also as an executive producer)
|Validation (2007)||Uniformed Couple|
(as executive producer)
- Movies draw emotions out of us, they change our minds
- Helping widows and orphans is my religion