|Date Of Birth||January 28, 1988|
|Age||32 years 8 months 23 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Birth Name||Alexandra Benjamin Krosney|
|Other Name||Alexandra Krosny|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 5 Inches
|Debut (TV)||The Grubbs(2002)|
|Salary||$90,000 (Annual in 2012)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Alexandra Krosney Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Alexandra Krosney Instagram Profile|
|Friends|| George Finn |
|Inspiration||Mary Tyler Moore|
|Net worth||$1 Million (as of 2017)|
|Celebrity Crush||Jonathan Daniel Hamm|
Alexandra Krosney is an American TV & movie actress,
Alexandra is known for playing the role of Kristin Beth Baxter in the first season of sitcom 'Last Man Standing' alongside Tim Allen, Nancy Travis, Molly Ephraim, Kaitlyn Dever.
Alexandra Benjamin Krosney was born on 28th January 1988 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Alexandra was a little kid when her parents got married.
[Alexandra Krosney at her parents' wedding]
[Alexandra Krosney with mom- childhood]
[Alexandra Krosney with her father- childhood]
Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Yoga: Sheis into Yoga.
- Fitness training: She uses lightweight dumbbells for fitness maintenance.
- Pet Lover: She loves pets, especially cats, her cat is named Lolita. She also has had dogs for pets
- She got interested in acting at the age of six.
- She has worked as a model, acted in theater plays and independent films.
- She thinks Elmyra's character from Tiny Toons is her doppelganger.
- Ashley Madekwe is one of her favorite fashion bloggers.
- AARP magazine: A pictorial of Alexandra was published in AARP magazine in 2013.
- Humor: She has a good taste in humor and sarcasm. She wishes to appear in comedy movies.
- Halloween: She likes dressing up for Halloween, she once dressed as Kristin Baxter (her character on 'Last Man Standing'), once in childhood, she had dressed as Paul McCartney. In 2019 she dressed up as a social media influencer.
- Audrey Hepburn lookalike: She has a good facial resemblance to yesteryear actress Audrey Hepburn.
- Bring Back Alexandra Krosney: There was a campaign on social media to bring her back to the show the Last Man Standing. There is a Facebook fan page- BringBackAlexandraKrosney.
Alexandra had curly hair as a youth. She joked that a hairdresser once faked a tennis elbow to get out of the trouble of straightening Alexandra's hair.
[young Alexandra Krosney]
Alexandra loves learning about witches, she has fun reading psychic self-defense books.
[Alexandra Krosney reading 'Psychic Self Defense']
A philosopher in her own right
Alexandra often posts witty and philosophical posts on her Instagram. When Instagram reminded that she had posted the below picture three years ago to the date, she expressed a deep thought on the passage of time.
[Alexandra Krosney- Instagram]
"Social media is a constant reminder of the inescapable inevitability of the passage of time and the ephemeral, impermanent nature of life, which is equal parts comforting and terrifying, much like social media itself."
Last Man Standing
Alexandra starred in the first season of the TV series as Kristin Baxter, the oldest daughter of Mike Baxter and Vanessa Baxter from 2011-2012, For the second season she was replaced by Amanda Fuller from June 2012. It is not known what was the issue, the production team cited some technical issues.
She appeared in a total of 24 episodes.
The Last Day of Summer (2007)
In the 2007 Nickelodeon movie Directed by Blair Treu, she played Diana Malloy, the older sister of leading character Luke Malloy.
The story revolves around three friends Luke Malloy(Jansen Panettiere), A.J. Perkins (Jon Kent Ethridge), and Riley Johnson (Eli Vargas), three middle school-going boys who start their own band named 'Steel Monkey'.
Alexandra appeared in the lead of the pilot of the Zach Braff-directed MTV series 'Self Promotion'. She played Katie Preston, an assistant to Katie, the boss that goes missing.
|2012||Pie Rack||Last Man Standing||episode: "Animal Wrongs"|
|2011||Silent Night||episode: "Last Christmas Standing"|
|2011||Pie Rack||episode: "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"|
|2007||The Last Day of Summer||Diana Malloy||TV movie|
|2007||Shredderman Rules||Tina||TV movie|
|2006||Read It and Weep||Harmony||TV Movie|
|2005||Untitled Susie Essman Project||TV Movie|
|2015||Self Promotion||Katie Preston|
|2015||Keith Broke His Leg|
|2015||Aquarius||Ms. Jens, fiancee||Episode: "Cease to Resist"|
|2014||Rainbow Brite||Stormy / Canary Yellow (voice)||3 episodes|
|2013||Emily Owens M.D.||Liz Barnes||episode: "Emily and... The Leap"|
|2011-2012||Last Man Standing||Kristin Baxter||24 episodes|
|2010-2012||Transformers Prime||Sierra||3 episodes|
|2010||Nikita||Sara||episode: "The Recruit"|
|2010||Medium||Keelin McKinney||episode: "Psych"|
|2009||Psych||Lucy Ryan||episode: "The Devil Is in the Details... And the Upstairs Bedroom"|
|2009||Surviving Suburbia||Rhonda||5 episodes|
|2009||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Silver||episode: "Deep Fried and Minty Fresh"|
|2008||Criminal Minds||Eileen Bechtold||episode: "Elephant's Memory"|
|2008||Cory in the House||Blonde Ashley||episode: "Lip Service"|
|2003-2007||Without a Trace||Rebecca Howard||2 episodes; "Moving On", "Connections"|
|2007||Numb3rs||Josephine Kirtland||episode: "Nine Wives"|
|2006||Bones||Amy Cullen||episode: "The Graft in the Girl"|
|2006||NCIS||Nadia Harcourt||episode: "Bait"|
|2005||Strong Medicine||Francis Raibly||episode: "Chief Complaints"|
|2005||Crossing Jordan||Leann Dawber||episode: "Murder in the Rue Morgue"|
|2005||Grounded for Life||Angelica||episode: "Tom Sawyer"|
|2004||ER||Trina||episode: "White Guy, Dark Hair"|
|2003||Family Affair||Remy||3 episodes|
|2002||The Grubbs||Cricket||season 1 episode 1|
|2015||The Pinhole Affect||Lillie|
|2016||Nomination||Indie Series Awards||Keith Broke His Leg (2015)||Best Guest Actress - Comedy|
- I miss the simple days of myspace & personal ads.
- Narcissus so himself forsook, And died to kiss his shadow in the brook (On selfies)
- Today is my birthday. Feel free to send diamonds Or cats.
- Actors are often asked to step outside their comfort zones. One time I had to play a brunette with migraines.
- I think the ghost that haunts my apartment has an anxiety disorder.
- Shapeless oversized sweaters: the official uniform of eating until you've lost your dignity.
- Silver lining to having the flu? Being reminded how wonderful my friends are for offering to bring me soup
- April Fools' Day proves once and for all that no one is as funny as they think they are.
- I often wonder if I would be attracted to myself if I met myself... Probably not.
- It's really easy to exercise self-control when you can't find craft service.
- If your friend's Facebook picture changed from a photo of their dog to a flattering photo of themselves, it's because they're on Tinder.
- Doing dishes in a white t-shirt turns your kitchen into a single person wet t-shirt contest.
- I'm so excited to take part in one of my favorite holiday traditions, packing my dirty laundry to bring home to my mother.
- Pants with built-in knee pads promote an unhealthy lifestyle.