|Date Of Birth||March 4, 1988|
|Age||32 years 4 months 0 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Windsor & Maidenhead, Berkshire, England|
|Professions||Actor , Model|
|Birth Name||Joshua Tobias Bowman|
|Residence||New York City, New York, United States|
|Religions||Judaism , Christianity|
|Languages||French , Spanish , English|
|Nationalities||British , Amreican|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 0 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Tattoo||Right side of Rib|
|Grandfather||Kenneth Grimward (maternal)|
|Brother In-Law||Rob Colicci|
|Grandmother||Teresa Gibbons (maternal)|
|Relatives|| Katie VanCamp |
|Education (High School)||Wellington College boarding school|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriends|| Cassie Scerbo (Ex) |
Ashley Madekwe (Ex)
Amy Winehouse (Ex, 2009)
|Debut (TV)||Genie in the House (2007)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Book||The Art of Racing in the Rain (by Garth Stein)|
Mangoes (Philippine mangoes)
|Sports Activities|| Rugby |
|Favorite poem||If (by Rudyard Kipling)|
|Talent Agents|| Ruth Young |
|Friend||Danny Cipriani (rugby player)|
|Net worth||$3 Million|
Josh Bowman is a British actor known for his roles such as- Daniel Grayson in "Revenge", Nicholas in So Undercover(2012), Roberto in Love's Kitchen (2011), Taylor in The Last Keepers (2013), John Stevenson in "Time After Time", Max in "Make It or Break It", Scott James in "Holby City".
Josh Bowman was born on 4th March 1988 in Windsor & Maidenhead, Berkshire, England.
Video: Emily VanCamp & Josh Bowman for World Wildlife Fund
Josh Bowman: Life/ Facts/ trivia
- Education: Josh studied at the Wellington College Boarding school located in Crowthorne, Berkshire. It was an independent boarding school.
- Sister: Josh's elder sister Scarlett Bowman(born in 1985) is an actress and is known for her role as Maddie Morrison in the British TV series Hollyoaks. She was a sprinter for Berkshire in her High School.
- Amy Winehouse: Josh dated British singer-songwriter Amy Winehouse in 2009, she was moving out of drug addiction at the time and was going through divorce. Josh clarified to media that "they were just very good friends". Both were Jewish and that connection helped them bond together. It is believed that their brief relationship ended with them parting on good terms, Of the relationship, Amy said: "Josh has gone home. He was lovely. But it was a holiday thing. I still love my Blake."
- Ancestry: Bowman is of Jewish(paternal), English(maternal), Italian(maternal), Irish(maternal) descent. He considers himself "Jew-ish ish"
- Rugby player: Josh played rugby and entered professional rugby with Saracens Football Club, an English rugby team. He had to give up his rugby dreams after dislocating his shoulders in his very first year with the club. He had had 2 dislocations and needed the 3rd to continue, but he quit.
- Emily VanCamp: Josh met actress Emily VanCamp on the sets of TV series- Revenge, where she plays a main role. The couple started dating in 2011 and got engaged on 11th May 2017. she is elder to him by about an year.
- Engagement to Emily VanCamp: Josh proposed to Emily in a forest while they were on a hike in the nature, "he did good" says Emily.
- Miley Cyrus: Josh got close to Miley while they were shooting for the movie "So Undercover", they were probably just friendly
- Method acting: Josh studied method acting at New York's Lee Strasberg Institute, it is an organization of professional actors, writers and directors located in Manhattan. Daniela Ruah & Christiane Seidel studied with him.
- Accent: Josh usually speaks with a British accent, but whenever he has to change his accent to American for the roles, he does it very smoothly. He feels funny to speak in the American accent when he is in front of another British origin actor.
- Baking: He is into baking and cooking, he brags about his pancake making skills.
- Facial Resemblance: He has facial resemblance with The Sixth Sense (1999) actor Haley Joel Osment.
- World Wildlife Find: He loves wildlife and nature, he supports the organization "World Wildlife Find"
- He is left handed. Josh and Emily made a video to request help for conservation of wildlife.
- He likes Oscar Wilde, one of his favorite quotes is: "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"
- Fears: He is scared of Sharks, but he likes surfing.
- He has lived in a house previously owned a very popular 1970's rock band
- Astrology: He is fascinated by astrology, considers 4 to be his lucky number
- He is fond of pranks and often does pranks on the sets.
- His father is a salesman.
- Screen International Stars of Tomorrow(2011): Josh was one of the many actors listed by Screen International. The list included: Alexandra Roach, Antonia Campbell-Hughes, Daniel Sharman, Douglas Booth, Elliot Knight, Georgia King and others.
- Jack the Ripper: Josh played serial killer "Jack the Ripper" in ABC's "Time After Time", a screen adaptation of H.G Wells' novel on time travel.
- Seventeen Hot Guys of Fall: Seventeen magazine made a photo shoot of Josh and listed him as one of the Hot guys of Fall
- Modelling: Josh has tried a bit of modelling as well, he has attended fashion events in various places including Brazil
- Religion: His father is Russian Jew, while Mom is an Irish catholic.
- Car: He owns a Range Rover car
- He is a good drummer.
- Josh Bowman is not Gay, he is just cute.
- Josh has a tattoo of a text written on the rightside of his ribs
Josh Bowman: Career
- Genie in the House(2007): Josh's career in acting started with the British sitcom TV series "Genie in the House", it was aired on Nickelodeon & Josh played the character of Dimitri (Royal Hunk) in it.
- 13Hrs: Josha's first movie was a 2010 British horror film named 13Hrs, it was Directed by Jonathan Glendening and starred Tom Felton, Isabella Calthorpe, Gemma Atkinson.
- Stage: some of Josh's stage performances include- Butterflies are free, This is our youth
Josh Bowman: Quotes
- [About the show Revenge] It is such a wonderful show, I grew up on the show, met the love of my life, made good friends.
- It is bit of a shock for some people that I have a British accent, I love accents, I'm obsessed why people in different places have different accents.
- I think California drivers are the worst on the planet.
- [About LA auditions] Horrible, they are very horrible, you just go in and come out without expectations
- [About London] I miss my home, I miss the city, I miss the culture, London is the best.
- I always try to get a deal. It's probably my salesman father's influence.
Women like men who listen. We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen twice as much as we speak.
The first thing I've learned is to trust nobody.
March on, don't look in the rear view, just the windshield.
A good sense of humour will get you everywhere.
- My toothbrush and deodorant are my only dumbbells