Paul Teutul Sr.
|Date Of Birth||May 1, 1949|
|Age||71 years 4 months 18 days|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Place Of Birth||Yonkers, New York, United States|
|Professions||Entrepreneur , Businessman|
|Birth Name||Paul John Teutul|
|Nicknames||Senior , Big Paul|
|Residence||Orange County, New York, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 0 Inches
|Tattoos|| Arms |
Bullmastiff (his pet)
|Sons|| Daniel Teutul (owner of Orange County Ironworks LLC) |
Michael Joseph Teutul (born in 1978)
Paul Michael Teutul (born in 1974)
|Wives|| Beth Ann Santos (2007-2015) |
Paula Teutul (married. 1969- divorced 1995)
|Daughter||Cristen Teutul (Nurse)|
|Grandsons|| Desiderio Michael Rodriguez (Cristin Teutul) |
Hudson Seven Teutul (Son of Paul Teutul Jr)
Danny Teutul (Daniel Teutul)
|Granddaughter||Gabriela Teutul (Daniel Teutul)|
|Son In-Law||Antonio Rodriguez (Cristin Teutul's husband)|
|Daughters In-Law|| Tara Teutul (Wife of Daniel Teutul) |
Rachael Biester Teutul
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriend||Joan Bulger (Joan Kay)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Jack Nicholson|
|Favorite Foods|| Fish |
|Favorite Singer||Gladys knight|
|Favorite Drink||Lemon water|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Paul Teutul Sr. Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Paul Teutul Sr. Twitter Profile|
|Official Websites||Paul Teutul Sr. Official WebsiteOfficial Website|
Paul Teutul Sr. Official WebsiteOfficial Website
|Instagram Profile||Paul Teutul Sr. Instagram Profile|
|Friends|| Freddy (BFF) |
Paul Teutul Sr. is an American businessman and the founder of the custom motorcycle manufacturers- Orange County Choppers, reality TV series American Chopper is based on the Orange County Choppers.
Paul John Teutul was born on May 1st, 1949 in Yonkers, New York, United States to Paul Teutul(father). Paul grew up in Pearl River, New York.
Paul Teutul Sr. Children: Paul has 4 children, 3 sons and a daughter, they are:
- Paul Michael Teutul (born in 1974)
- Daniel Teutul (born 1977) (Orange County Ironworks)
- Michael Joseph Teutul (born in 1978)
- Cristin Teutul (born 1983) (Pediatrics nurse)
He has 7  grandchildren through his children:
- Desiderio (Desi) Michael Rodriguez (baby of Cristin Teutul)
- Hudson Seven Teutul (Son of Paul Teutul Jr.)
- Danny Teutul (Son of Daniel Teutul)
- Gabriela Teutul (Daughter of Daniel Teutul)
Image: Paul Teutul Sr. Family
Image: Paul Teutul Sr. Children- Paul, Michael, Daniel, Christin
Marriage & Relationships
Paul Teutul Sr. & Paula Teutul
Paul married Paula Teutul in 1969 and remained married till 1995 when they divorced. The couple have 4 children- Paul, Michael, Cristin & Daniel.
Image: Paula Teutul & Cristin Teutul
Paul Teutul Sr. & Beth Ann Santos
Paul married Beth Ann Santos (previously Beth Dillon) in July 2007, the marriage lasted till 2015 when the got divorced.
Image: Paul Teutul & Beth Ann Santos
Paul Teutul Sr. & Joan Bulger
Paul has been in relationship with Joan Bulger (AKA Joan Kay) since 2011. The couple are domestic partners. They can be seen riding bikes together in many of Paul's social media posts. They are partners in work & also in charities like animal rescue.
Image: Paul Teutul Sr. with Girlfriend Joan Bulger
Facts & Trivia
- American Chopper: An American reality TV series aired on Discovery Channel produced by Pilgrim Films & Television. It is based on the business of Paul Teutul Sr. and Jr. It focuses on the contrasting styles of father and son. The show has been aired on TLC as well. The show covered the verbal spat between father and son and the resulting split. The show morphed into other series namely American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior., The Chopper Live: The Revenge, Orange County Choppers.
- Orange County Choppers (OCC): Paul founded the motorcycle manufacturing company in 1999 at town of Newburgh, Orange County, New York. "True Blue" was the first bike of the company which made debut at the 1999 Daytona Biketoberfest. Rick Petko, Jason Pohl, Paul Teutul Jr., Vincent DiMartino, Cody Connelly, Jim Quinnare the key personalities associated with the company in the past and the present. OCC has built customized bikes for celebrities such as- Bill Murray, Billy Joel, Donald Trump, Jay Leno, Michael Strahan, Muhammad Ali, Russell Crowe, Shaquille O’Neal, Will Smith
- MotoCoaster: Motocoaster is a motorbike themed roller coaster built at Darien Lake and opened in May 2008 by the Orange County Choppers. The theme park is situated near Sarien Square park.
- Dispute with son: Paul and his son junior (aka paulie) had a fight on the job, it was related to Paul junior coming late for the work, the spat resulted in the split of the company between father and son. Many funny internet memes were posted on internet after the infamous incident. The two reunited afterwards.
- Drug & alcohol abuse: Paul has had drug abuse problems in his youth. He however came out of drug addiction in 1985 itself. He blames his addiction for the habit of drinking his children have picked up. He attended a 12 step-program that helped him get off the addiction.
- Martha Stewart on a motorcycle: Paul is very much attached to cleanliness and order. He is often seen shouting a employees to keep things in order on the TV show. His son Michael jokingly calls him "Martha Stewart on a motorcycle"
- WWE belt: Paul created WWE belt in association with the WWE.
- Fishing Enthusiast: He is passionate about fishing, but always releases them back.
- Commercials: Paul has appeared in commercials of
- 7-11 Big Gulp
- America Online
- Black Flag
- Dr. Pepper soda
- General Motors
- HP Dr. Pepper
- Lugz work boots
- NAPA Auto Parts
- Super Bowl
- Charities: Paul has been associated with various charity activities such as:
- Boys and Girls Club of America: a national organization which provide after school programs for young people, thus building the future of America.
- The Hudson Valley SPCA: an animal sanctuary dedicated to rescuing & sheltering of homeless animals.
- Make-A-Wish: An organization which provides the children with critical illness to live their dreams for the short period of life they have.
- St Jude's Children's Hospital: A children's hospital which does research and treatment of kids with cancer and other terminal illnesses
- Mariano Rivera Foundation: A foundation focused on building young lives, educating the youth especially for those from underprivileged socio-economic backgrounds
- Fill-A-Need Foundation
- Fallen Heroes
- Airlift Command
- Global Humanitarian
- Wounded Warriors
- Christopher Reeve Foundation
- Wild Hogs(2007): Paul appears in the 2007 biker comedy movie starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence. Ray Liotta's bike in the movie was an Orange County Choppers bike.
- Pets: He has bull Mastiff pet dogs named Miley, Matty . He has a pig named peaches and a little dogs named Lenny, Ralph . Dozer, Dallas, Isabel , Shady, Princess among other pets.
- He played volleyball in the fundraiser for Will McCue
- Vietnam War: He sailed with the United states Merchant Marines during the war, he is very supportive of the armed forces.
- Orange County Choppers: The Tale of the Teutuls- A book by Paul with Junior, Michael, Keith Zimmerman, Kent Zimmerman
- American Chopper vs. Trading Spaces: Paul came 3rd in the special World poker tour
- Controversy: Thomas Derbyshire, the business partner of American Chopper sued Paul for millions
- He supported Donald Trump in 2016
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Paul released his book "The Ride of a Lifetime" in 2009
- He was in the steel business for 26 years before getting into bikes, which were always his passion.
- Paul became sober on 7th January 1985, he has been sober since then. He used to be a regular Whiskey drinker and had in fact become a close friend of the bar owner. He was a "diligent" cocaine taker as well, he did not want to lose his business and thus went to a rehabilitation center.
- Paul has stood with the principle of not supporting alcohol, cigarettes and nudity.
- POW is his favorite bike, he is from the Vietnam war era and remembers how the bike made those war veterans who did not get what they deserve feel about the bike.
- He is a neat freak, he likes discipline and hard work.
- About his son Danny "He is me, he is an aggressive go-getter, self-efficient & self-reliant"
- Gym is his favorite place
- Personal quality that he most admires in other people- Honesty.
- Paul Teutul Sr. Death from cancer: There were rumors back in 2012 about his death from cancer, as of 2018 he is alive kicking.
- Harley Davidson : Paul bought his first Harley Davidson bike in 1985, it has been one of the most reliable bikes he ever had 
- Santa Claus: On occasions he has dressed up as Santa Claus for the children 
|Year||Movie/ TV Series||Character||comments|
|2018||Rockstar (Rock & Roll Road Trip with Sammy Hagar)||Nickelback music video|
|2015-2016||Orange County Choppers: American Made||(himself)||TV Series|
|2009-2010||American Chopper: The Series||(himself)||TV series, as producer|
|2010||American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior||Father||TV series|
|2008||My Name Is Earl||Paulie Sr.||TV series|
|2005||American Chopper 2: Full Throttle||Video game (voice)|
|2005||American Hot Rod||Video game (voice)|
TV Shows Paul has appeared in are:
|2019||Fox and Friends|
|2018||Grant's Wish: The 2018 Celebration Exotic Car Festival|
|2002-||American Chopper: The Series||Multiple Episodes|
|2013-||Orange County Choppers||Multiple Episodes|
|2012-||The Apprentice||Multiple Episodes|
|2010-||American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior||Multiple Episodes|
|2012||Chopper Live: The Revenge|
|2003-||Late Show with David Letterman||Multiple Episodes|
|2012-||The Wendy Williams Show|
|2011-||American Chopper Live: The Build Off|
|2009-||The Bonnie Hunt Show|
|2009-||Late Night with Jimmy Fallon|
|2009||The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien|
|2009||Death Valley Screamers: Bonnie & Clyde|
|2009||Jon & Kate Plus 8|
|2008||Celebrity Family Feud|
|2008||The Ellen DeGeneres Show|
|2008||Last Call with Carson Daly|
|2007||The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson|
|2006||King of the Hill|
|2006||The Tony Danza Show|
|2005||The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch|
|2005||The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||Multiple Episodes|
|2004||Live! with Kelly|
|2004||Late Night with Conan O'Brien|
|2003||The Daily Show with Trevor Noah|
- Sunshine: He has a tattoo of sun/ sunshine on his chest, Sunshine is the first bike he bought.
- Orange County Choppers: Has a "Orange County Choppers" tattoo on his right arm, with the logo.
- OCC New York: On his left arm he has the tattoo of "OCC New York", This was to be clear to people who would often confuse "Orange county Choppers, New York" for "Orange county in California. His tattoo session was aired on TV in an episode of the show "American Chopper"
- August: Paul has portrait of his old bullmastiff Gus/ Gussy (August)
- Bullmastiff: Tattoo of his pet dog Marty to go along with the Gus portrait, made by Ami James (popular tattoo artist)
- Oscar Mike: The text "Oscar Mike" double underlined on his left arm with a small star.
- Santa Paws: A pet themed Christmas party organized by Paul Sr, son Mikey & cousin Nick. This was organized to benefit "Hudson Valley SPCA" in December 2018
- The thing I like most about riding and fishing you can get away from the every stress need to do more often
- Our flag does not fly high because the wind blows it; it flies with the last breath of every man or woman who died protecting it.
- I think that one of the things that are missing in life today is integrity
- There should be a law against Renegade reporters
- I think people relate to me differently than most celebrities because they think that I don’t really consider myself a celebrity
- Being successful, being a celebrity.. it’s really not all about money. I think it’s about making a difference in people's lives.
- My story is absolutely the story of the American dream, I had no background, no role models, no support, I taught myself everything.
- The thing I have learnt in life is that you got to be diversified and you got to be able to do whatever it is that you have to do.
- If you believe in what you’re doing, then nothing stops you.
- It is important that you know you have choices in life, when you are doing alcohol & drugs, you don't believe you have choices. Once I broke that in 1985, I learned that I did have choices.
- Your past does not dictate your destiny
- People recognize toughness in me and the grizzly type of person, they also recognize the teddy bear side too.
- I think every father wants to be able to do something with their sons and have them to be part of their life
- Your kids are your kids no matter what, you don't necessarily have to like them, you do love them, you know.
- My idea of fun at work is yelling at people.
- If I can get sober, anybody can 
- If drinking was in the Olympics, I would have been a gold medalist. 
- When you get sober.. You think a lot clearer. Your whole attitude changes, you kinda learn how to live all over again, which is a tough thing by itself.