|Date Of Birth||October 17, 1985|
|Age||34 years 8 months 17 days|
|Day of Birth||Thursday|
|Place Of Birth||Camden, London, England|
|Professions||Model , Actor|
|Full Name||Maximilian Paul Diarmuid Irons|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 3 Inches
|Hair color||light brown|
|Father||Jeremy John Irons (English Actor)|
|Mother||Sinéad Moira Cusack (Irish Stage actress, TV/ movie actress)|
|Brother||Samuel James Irons (Photographer)|
|Cousins|| Kitty Cusack (daughter of of Pádraig Cusack) |
Calam Lynch (Son of Niamh Cusack)
Megan Cusack (daughter of of Pádraig Cusack)
|Uncles|| Christopher Irons (Paternal) |
Pádraig Cusack (Maternal; theater producer)
Paul Cusack (Maternal; television producer)
|Grandfathers|| Cyril James Cusack (Maternal; 1910-1993; Irish actor) |
Paul Dugan Irons (paternal ; accountant ; 1913–1983)
|Grandmothers|| Barbara Anne Brereton Brymer (paternal ; 1914–1999) |
Maureen Cusack (Maternal; 1920-1977; Irish actress)
|Aunts|| Catherine Cusack (Maternal; English actress) |
Niamh Cusack (Maternal; Irish actress)
Sorcha Cusack (Maternal; Irish actress)
Felicity Anne (Paternal)
|Relatives|| Finbar Lynch (Irish actor; husband of Niamh Cusack) |
Denise Harris (designer; Wife of Pádraig Cusack)
Mary Rose Cunningham (Wife of grandfather Cyril Cusack)
|Half Brother||Richard Boyd Barrett (Maternal; born 6 February 1967)|
|Education (Graduation)||Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
|Alma Mater||Guildhall School of Music and Drama|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriends|| Emily Browning (Australian actress; 2011-2012; she broke it in 2012) |
Sophie Pera (Model; 2013-)
|Debut (Movie)||Being Julia(2004)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actors|| Johnny depp |
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Robert De Niro
|Favorite Actresses|| Meryl Streep |
|Favorite Destinations|| Volcanic beach in Iceland |
|Favorite Perfume||Costume National|
|Role Model||Johnny depp|
|Net worth||$3 Million|
Max Irons is an Irish British actor & Model. Max is known for his roles such as- Jared Howe in The Host(2013), Lucius in Dorian Gray(2009), Henry in Red Riding Hood(2011), Fritz Altmann in Woman in Gold(2015), King Edward in The White Queen(2013).
Max Irons was born on 17th October 1985 in Camden, London, England to Jeremy Irons(Father)- an English actor & Sinéad Cusack(Mother)- an Irisih stage actress.
Image: Max Irons childhood with father
Image: Max Irons with parents Jeremy Irons(father), Sinead Cusack(Mother)
Siblings: He has a brother named Samuel Irons -a photographer. And a maternal half brother Richard Boyd Barrett- an Irish politician. Richard was adopted by Valerie Barrett & David Boyd Barrett.
Grandparents: Max's mother Sinéad was born to Maureen Cusack(1920-1977)- an Irish actress & Cyril Cusack(1910-1993)- an Irish actor.
Paul Dugan Irons (1913–1983) an accountant is his paternal grandfather, Barbara Anne Brereton Brymer (1914–1999) was his paternal grandmother
Aunts & Uncles: Irish actresses Sorcha Cusack & Niamh Cusack are his maternal aunts. Pádraig Cusack a theater producer is his uncle, uncle Paul Cusack is a television producer. Catherine Cusack, paternal half-sister of Max's mother is an English actress.
Christopher Irons(born 1943) is Max's paternal uncle Felicity Anne (born 1944) is his paternal aunt.
Girlfriends: Max dated Australian actress Emily Browning for a brief period from 2011-2012. He began dating model & designer Sophie Pera from 2013.
Image: Max Irons with ex-girlfriend Emily Browning
Image: Max Irons with girlfriend Sophie Pera
Max Irons: Education
- School: He studied in Dragon School (an Anglican Christian Preparatory day and boarding school) situated in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
- School: Bryanston School- a co-educational independent school managed by Church of England situated in Bryanston, Blandford Forum, Dorset in South West England.
- Graduation: He graduated from Guildhall School of Music and Drama( an independent music and dramatic arts school) in 2008.
Max Irons: Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: Max is of British & Irish descent. His father is English with a small Irish ancestry, his mother is of Irish origin.
- Athletics: He was a silver medalist at the under 14 high jump while at Bryanston School.
- Dyslexia : Max has had reading disorder throughout his High School. He was discouraged from going into acting because of that, so far he has done good work at it. He has very good memory and it has helped him do good.
- He couldn't write his own name at the age of 8 because of Dyslexia.
- Max worked as a bartender for a while during his initial years as an actor. He worked in a restaurant called Ark.
- He was nominated for Ian Charleson Award in 2009 for his role of Max Piccolomini in the play Wallenstein
- Modelling career: Max has been modelling for brands such as- Burberry(by photographer Mario Testino), Mango, Macy's
- Entry into Modelling: He was arguing with his girlfriend in a video shop when the photographer Mario saw him and approached for a chance as a model for Burberry, he accepted.
- 50 best-dressed British men: He was named as one of the best dressed British by GQ in 2015.
- He has appeared on popular TV shows of- Jimmy Kimmel, Carrie Keagan, Kelly Ripa, Nikki Glaser, Sara Schaefer
- Elle magazine called him Hollywood's next Prince Charming. He is also called 'the new Robert Pattinson'.
- Expulsion from school: Max was expelled from the boarding school when he was caught being intimate with his girlfriend. After his expulsion from school his mother sent him to Zimbabwe to teach English and football to kids.
- He likes teaching & children, if he was not an actor he says he would have liked to become a teacher.
- In 2014 Max stopped a robbery and in the process he broke his wrist
- His mother wanted him to study in the public schools, but because of Dyslexia he couldn't do it as there were too many children.
- He taught street drama to children in Nepal for an year
- He played parts in plays like- The Revenger’s Tragedy, The London Cuckolds while in college
- He is proficient with dialects- Liverpool, London, Jamaican, Indian & South American
- He played Rugby in High school
- He is not on any social media networks. There is however an instagram profile which may or may not be actual him.
- He lost his lines 12 times while auditioning for the movie- The Host, still got the role though.
- He likes short story science fiction books.
Max Irons: Quotes
- (On his parents about his entering acting) My parents said "You will most likely have a life of unhappiness, financial turmoil, jealousy, and paranoia"
- If you try to bring teen drama, you end up doing nothing but pouting.
- I think it's better to add an element of unavailability
- Working with my father would be my worst my nightmare
- I'm starting to realise this now, how vulnerable you feel as an actor.
- Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way. And a sense of humor, It's like medicine, very healing.
- Both of my parents firmly believe this business is largely based on luck.
- As long as you don’t harm anyone else, what you do and who you love are nobody’s business.
- I think is a good thing to share about culturally different places with your children by taking them to faraway places, as opposed to giving them an Xbox.
- I used to like partying when I was in 20s, but I have kind of moved on.
- We actors are all expected to have six packs.
- I was very bad at school, constantly being suspended.
- My workout is old fashioned