Sarah Huckabee Sanders
|Date Of Birth||August 13, 1982|
|Age||37 years 11 months 22 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Hope, Arkansas, United States|
|Birth Name||Sarah Elizabeth Huckabee|
|Full Name||Sarah Elizabeth Huckabee Sanders|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 4 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Michael Dale Huckabee (Author, Christian minister, Governor, Politician)|
|Mother||Janet McCain Huckabee|
|Sons|| George Sanders (Third child) |
William Huckabee Sanders (second child)
|Daughter||Scarlett Wiles Sanders (First child)|
|Brothers|| John Mark Huckabee |
David Huckabee (mortgage broker)
|Grandfathers|| Dorsey Wiles Huckabee (Paternal) |
Angus Bouie McCain (Maternal)
|Grandmothers|| Mae Elder Huckabee (Paternal) |
Pat Stephens (Maternal)
|Aunt||Mrs. Pat Harris (Paternal; middle school teacher)|
|Sister In-Law||Lauren Brown (Wife of David Huckabee)|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor of Arts|
|Education (High School)||Little Rock Central High School|
|Alma Mater||Ouachita Baptist University (Arkadelphia, Arkansas)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Bryan Chatfield Sanders (married in 2010; Republican political consultant)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Foods|| Yogurt |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Sarah Huckabee Sanders Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Sarah Huckabee Sanders Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Sarah Huckabee Sanders Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Sarah Huckabee Sanders Instagram Profile|
|Web Contact||Web Contact|
|Friend||Mack McLarty (Clinton’s former chief of staff)|
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is an American Political campaign manager & advisor. Sarah is known for being President Donald Trump's White House press secretary (appointed on July 26 2017 and worked until July 1st 2019)
Sarah Huckabee Sanders was born in Hope, Arkansas, United States on 13th August 1982 to Michael Dale Huckabee(Father)- Politician, Author, Christian minister, former Governor of Arkansas & Janet McCain Huckabee(Mother)- a politician.
Sarah has two siblings David Huckabee(born in 1980)- a mortgage broker & John Mark Huckabee(born in 1977)- an actor.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Education
- High School: She studied at the Little Rock Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas State
- College: She graduated from Ouachita Baptist University (founded in 1886 as Ouachita Baptist College) in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. She was the student body president at the college.
- Graduation: she has a bachelor's degree in political science (minor mass communications) from the University, she secured her Bachelor of Arts degree in 2004.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Career
Father's political campaigns: Sarah first got involved with the politics in 1992, when her father fought an election for the United States senate. When her father fought for the position of "Governor of Arkansas" in 2002, she was a field coordinator.
Donald Trump's White House press secretary: Sarah worked in the white house from the beginning of Donald Trumps' administration, She was the deputy press secretary from the beginning.
From May 5th to 12th she covered for the then white house press secretary Sean Spicer (who was attending a Naval reserve emergency) , She filled in for Spicer occasionally after that.
She has been critical of some politically motivated fake news generators in the Media, she publicly criticized James O'Keefe of CNN for his ratings driven allegations of Trump's links with Russia.
On July 21st Sean Spicer resigned from the post and Anthony Scaramucci was placed in the post temporarily who soon announced that Sarah will be promoted to the post of white house press secretary. On 26th of July 2017 she was promoted to the post of White house press secretary. She worked thee until 1st July 2019.
Fox News contributor: Fox News announced in August 2019 that she will work as a Fox News contributor from September.
Governor of Arkansas: Sarah has launched her website https://www.sarahhuckabeesanders.com/ in late 2019 as preparation to her 2022 bid to the post of "Governor of Arkansas". A post held her by father for a decade from 1996 to 2007
Fulbright scholarship: She was appointed to the board of Fulbright scholarship by Donald Trump in 2019 after her term in the White House.
Image: Sarah Sanders family with Donald Trump & Melania Trump
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Marriage
Sarah Huckabee & Bryan Sanders: Bryan Sanders is a republican political consultant, he worked for Mike Huckabee during the 2008 presidential campaigns as media consultant, the proximity between Sarah & Bryan led to them linking each other and the dates.
The couple got married on 25th May 2010 at the Nazareth Lutheran Church, St. John Island, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Image: Sarah Huckabee Sanders with husband Bryan Sanders
Second Street Strategies: A joint consulting firm by Bryan and Sarah in Little Rock. It provides consulting services to Republican campaigns.
The couple have three children, Daughter- Scarlett Wiles Sanders & Sons- George Sanders, William Huckabee Sanders
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Facts & Trivia
- Early interest in politics: She loved to be part of the political environment even as a child, she had a desk in her father's office as a 4 year old girl, the enthusiasm continued as she grew.
- Campaigning with her father: At the age of 9 she toured the Arkansas state with her father Campaigning for him to the post Governor of Arkansas, he eventually lost the election and it was devastating to those close to the family, however it provided Sarah with the learning she needed.
- Entry into activism: After her graduation in 2004 Sarah started working in association with Republican groups & various student organizations.
- Politics after the graduation: She started her politics career as coordinator for her father's re-election to the post of Governor of Arkansas.
- Second female republican White House press secretary: Dana Perino became the first republican party white house press secretary in 2007, she served till 2009.
- Third female White House press secretary: Dee Dee Myers had served in Bill Clinton's office as the press secretary from 1993-1994.
- First working mother among press secretary: Two female secretaries before her- Dee Dee Myers & Dana Perino were not mothers when they served their term.
- Husband's boss: She was her husband's boss for a brief period, they liked each other and decided to get hitched.
- John Mark Huckabee controversy: Her brother John Mark acted in a Raunchy Film uploaded on youtube, it had explicit sexual harassment scenes. The film was deleted from youtube later.
- Early raiser: She is an early raiser, She wakes up at 5:15 in the morning, she uses an alarm clock to raise( and the young child helps)
- Coffee vs Tea: She drinks lots of coffee, and Tea occasionally, she also likes diet Pepsi & diet Dr. Pepper.
- Most embarrassing moment: Bring the child to work day, her son got into the bushes in front of the president and shook the brushes.
- Best Advice she received: 'Never be other than who you are', given by her father Mike Huckabee
- Mountains vs Beaches: She prefers Beaches for holidays over Mountains
- Fiction vs Non-fiction for reading: She likes mix of both.
- Criticism: Some commentators were critical of her accent, some even unfairly criticized her for her weight.
- Vice president of Tsamoutales Strategies: Frank Tsamoutales Strategies: a business, management and consulting firm owned by Frank Tsamoutales
- Regional liaison for congressional affairs: Under the presidency of George W Bush she worked in the U.S Department of education as a regional liaison. She worked as the field coordinator in Ohio in 2004 when George W Bush sought reelection (which he eventually won)
- 2008 presidential campaign: Sarah worked as political director for her father Mike Huckabee's presidential campaign in 2008, she had previously worked as a field coordinator in president Bush's 2004 campaign.
- 2012 presidential campaigns: She campaigned with Tim Pawlenty in 2012 as his advisor towards the 2012 presidential elections
- She has been a manager of campaigns of Arkansas senators John Boozman & Tom Cotton
- Huck PAC: She worked with her father Mike Huckabee's political action committee
- ONE Campaign: she has been a national campaign manager for the international non-profit organization which fights poverty, diseases and particularly focused in Africa.
- 2012 presidential campaigns: She campaigned for her father in 2012 initially, as he gave up on presidency she formed a coalition with Donald Trump
- 40 under 40 in politics: In 2010 Time magazine listed her in their list of 40 politically influential people below the age of 40
- Relationship with father Mike Huckabee: She is pretty close with her father Mike, she is believed to talk to her father everyday on phone, she prefers to call in the morning.
- Chip Saltman & Katie Beth Harris are her daughter Scarlett's godparents
- Trump's whisperer: She has been advisor to Donald Trump throughout his campaigns, she reached out to Religious leaders, Gun owners among other groups
- Sarah is a fantasy football fan.
- Ancestry: She is of English, German, Irish, Scottish descent.
- Mueller Report: The Mueller report of 2019 claimed that Sarah admitted that she had made false statements to the press when she was a press secretary. Those were "a slip of the tongue" and nothing intentional as per her.
- A strong personality: Her father Mike uses attributes "doggone tough" & "fearless" for his daughter.
- Mocking Joe Biden's Stutter: Sarah mocked Joe Biden's stutter during the Democratic party debates of 2019 and tweeted- "I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I have absolutely no idea what Biden is talking about." She soon apologized for her tweet, she didn't know he had stutter from childhood.
- Red Hen restaurant controversy: Owner of a restaurant in Lexington, Virginia denied to serve her as she worked for Donald Trump and refused to serve her in June 2018. She used "White House Press Secretary Twitter account" to bring the matter to public attention. It was criticized for using her office to pressurize the restaurant.
- Pet: Sanders family has a pet dog named "Traveler". He is a English Cream Golden Retriever
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Quotes
- (About her managing time at office and home) After my work I try to be really present with my kids, I keep my phone aside and focus on my children.
- I am so proud to be a part of a nation that has made it possible for me, the great granddaughter of a sharecropper, to sit everyday alongside the secretary of Defense.
- I want to send a message to every kid in America: Don't listen to the critics, dream big, and fulfill your potential, because in this country, you still can.
- I want people to remember me (after my retirement as white house press secretary) as honest, authentic and generally nice and fun to be with.
- (About president Trump) He is not someone who take blows and keeps silent, he fights fire with fire.
- (About president Trump) President is the ultimate deal maker, we have seen him making big deals in business & politics.
- (About her father Mike Huckabee) He's an amazing politician, but an even better parent
- (about Barack Obama's efforts towards building families) I'm a Republican, but I respect President Obama for setting the right example and addressing this problem.
- God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times, and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president
- Democrats say we have guns in America because of “corruption”. No, we have guns because it’s our God-given right enshrined in the Constitution.