|Date Of Birth||June 12, 1991|
|Age||31 years 7 months 22 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Full Name||Louisa Jacobson Gummer|
|Other Name||Louisa Jacobson|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 9 Inches
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Figure Measurements|| 32-24-35 |
|Father||Don Gummer (Donald James Gummer; sculptor)|
|Mother||Meryl Streep (Actress)|
|Brother||Henry Wolfe Gummer (actor, songwriter, musician, singer; born 1979)|
|Sisters|| Grace Jane Gummer (born 1986; Actress) |
Mary Willa Gummer (Mamie Gummer; born 1983; Actress)
|Cousins|| Maud Streep (child of Harry Streep) |
David Kyle Streep (Son of Dana Streep)
Carol Ann Streep (Daughter of Dana Streep)
Charles Streep (Son of Dana Streep)
Abraham Streep (Son of Harry Streep)
Jonathan Streep (Son of Dana Streep)
|Uncles|| Mark Gummer |
Harry Streep (Maternal; Actor/ producer)
Dana Streep (Maternal;Actor)
Steven Gummer (Paternal)
|Grandfathers|| William Adolph Gummer (Paternal) |
Harry William Streep (Maternal;)
|Grandmothers|| Dorothy Ann Jacobson (Paternal) |
Mary Streep (Maternal; Actress)
|Aunt||Maeve Kinkead (Wife of uncle Harry Streep)|
|Relative||Benjamin Walker (Ex-husband of Mamie Gummer)|
|Alma Mater||Yale School of Drama|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Singer||Bob Dylan|
|Favorite Author||Donna Tartt|
|Favorite Song||Buckets of Rain (Bob Dylan)|
|Favorite Restaurant||Test Kitchen (Cape Town, south Africa)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Instagram Profile||Louisa Jacobson Instagram Profile|
|Net worth||$1.5 million|
Louisa Gummer is an American actress and a model. She is known for her theater performances such as "Romeo and Juliet", "Member of the Wedding", "Native Son" and others. she is the youngest of Streep-Gummer children.
Louisa made her TV debut in the HBO Drama series- "The Gilded Age" created by Julian Fellowes as Marian Brook. She acts alongside- Christine Baranski, Cynthia Nixon, Amanda Peet, Morgan Spector
[ Louisa Jacobson Gummer]
Louisa Gummer was born on 12th June 1991 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is the 4th child of the actress (& philanthropist) Meryl Streep & her husband Don Gummer- a sculptor.
[ Streep-Gummer Family ]
Father- Don Gummer
Louisa's father Don was born on December 12th, 1946 in Louisville, Kentucky to William Adolph Gummer & Dorothy Ann Jacobson. He has brothers in Jack, Mark, William Richard & Steven.
Don is a sculptor by profession. He has worked on table-top, wall-mounted, free-standing sculptures. Don's work "primary separation" is installed at the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art. Another work "Southern Circle" is installed in the city of Indianapolis.
[ Louisa Gummer with her Dad Don Gummer ]
Don married actress Meryl Streep on 30th September 1978. They have four children together including Louisa Jacobson.
Mother- Meryl Streep
Meryl Streep, the mother of Louisa is one of the most successful actresses in the history of Hollywood. Meryl was born Mary Louise Streep in 1949 to Mary Wilkinson Streep (an artist) & Harry William Streep, Jr. (pharmaceutical executive). She has two younger brothers in- Harry William Streep III & Dana David Streep, and both are actors.
Meryl has a record for having the most Academy Award nominations in a career. She is known for her roles in The Bridges of Madison County (1995), Out of Africa (1985), Manhattan (1979), Sophie's Choice (1982), and Mamma Mia! (2008) among numerous others.
[ Louisa Gummer (childhood) with mom Meryl Streep ]
Meryl and her husband have been contributing freely to philanthropic causes.
Louisa Gummer has three older siblings:
- Henry Wolfe Gummer (brother; born on November 13, 1979)
- Mamie Gummer (Mary Willa Gummer, born August 3, 1983)- is an actress
- Grace Jane Gummer (born May 9, 1986)- is an actress.
Henry Wolfe: Louisa's brother Henry was born on 13th November 1979. He is 12 years older than his sister Louisa. He is a musician & actor based in Los Angeles, California. He is a graduate of Dartmouth College. He co-founded the pop band, Bravo Silva, in 2004. His discography lists- Asilomar (2015), Encino (2014), Linda Vista (2011), and others. He has appeared in movies such as Lying(2006), The Wait(2011)
Mamie Gummer: Mamie was born on 3rd August 1983 in New York City, New York. She is 8 years older than Louisa. She is known for appearing in the titular role of Emily Owens in the CW series- Emily Owens, M.D. (2012–13). She has also played Nancy Crozier on The Good Wife (2010–15) & The Good Fight (2018)
Mamie is married writer/ producer Mehar Sethi in February 2019. The couple has a son born in February 2019. Thus making Mamie's parents grandparents for the first time, and Louisa an aunt for the first time.
Grace Gummer: Grace was born on 9th May 1986 in New York City. She is 5 years older than Louisa. She is an actress by profession. She is known for her roles in TV Series such as- "The Newsroom", "American Horror Story", "Extant"
[ Gummer sisters- Mammie, Grace, Louisa ]
- School: She studied at the 'Poly Prep Country Day School' (also known as Poly Prep) in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
- High School: at the same 'Poly Prep Country Day School'.
- College: She graduated from Vassar College (a liberal arts college in Poughkeepsie, New York Founded in 1861 by Matthew Vassar) with a major in Psychology, she graduated in the year 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts (psychology) degree.
- British American Drama Academy: She attended the famous 'British American Drama Academy' in Oxford for further training in acting.
- Yale School of Drama: She joined 'The Yale School of Drama' in 2016-17 after her experience at the 'British American Drama Academy'. She graduated from the Drama school with a Master's degree (Master of Fine Arts) in Acting. It is to be noted that her father Don Gummer attended the "Yale Arts school".
Louisa is passionate about fashion and modeling, right after her studies she ventured into modeling.
- IMG Models: she is associated with IMG Models, an international model management firm (based in Los Angeles, London, Milan, New York, Paris & other places).
- She likes driving up Highway 1 from Los Angeles to California.
- Modeling for magazines: She has been modeling for magazines such as Vanity Fair, Glamour, and Dior (Christian Dior SE) for photographers like- Walter Chin, David A, Adrian Nina, Mae Richardson, and Yuki.
- H & M: She has endorsed the Swedish fashion chain
Louisa doesn't remember when her interest in acting started, she would put on performances at home with her siblings and cousins during family gatherings. She attended "tons of" piano and dance recitals as a kid, including theater camp at 8 where they did a "hodgepodge" of different musicals. She played Dorothy in her middle school production of "The Wizard of Oz.", it had three different girls playing Dorothy during the course of the play. 
Louisa's acting career started with theater. In fact, all of her earliest acting stints were stage plays. Her first acting role was as Mary Dalton in Nambi E. Kelley's play "Native Son" directed by Seret Scott and produced by Yale Repertory Theatre.
In 2018, she acted in Carson McCullers' play "Member of the Wedding" against actress Tavi Gevinson, the play was directed by Gaye Taylor Upchurch.
In 2019, she appeared in The Old Globe’s production of "Romeo and Juliet". She played Juliet in this William Shakespeare's play directed by Barry Edelstein, and Aaron Clifton Moten played Romeo, the play ran from August 11 - September 15, 2019, at The Old Globe.
[Louisa Jacobson & Aaron Clifton Moten as Romeo and Juliet]
Gone Hollywood: Louisa appeared in a TV movie in 2019 alongside Sarah Ramos, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Jonathan Pryce, John Magaro, Michael Raymond-James, Lola Kirke, and others. Louisa played Trish Sparks in this movie directed by Ted Griffin. The movie is based on how talent agencies have been running in Hollywood.
The Gilded Age(2022-)
[Louisa Jacobson in The Gilded Age]
Louisa made her TV debut on in 'The Gilded Age', an HBO historical drama series set in the 1880s written by Julian Fellowes. The series was directed by Michael Engler and Salli Richardson Whitfield. It starred Carrie Coon, Morgan Spector, Denée Benton, Taissa Farmiga, Harry Richardson, Cynthia Nixon, and others.
Louisa played Marian Brook, a poor young woman who is forced to live with her estranged aunts by the circumstances.
|2022||The Gilded Age||Marian Brook||Created by Julian Fellowes; Co-starring- Christine Baranski, Cynthia Nixon, Amanda Peet, Morgan Spector|
|2019||Gone Hollywood||Trish Sparks||
Louisa has appeared in stage performances of various roles in plays such as "Romeo and Juliet", "Native Son", and "Member of the Wedding".
|2019||Romeo and Juliet||Juliet||"The Old Globe" production in San Diego|
|2018||Member of the Wedding||
production: Williamstown Theatre Festival
Play by: Carson McCullers
Direction: Gaye Taylor Upchurch
Starring: Tavi Gevinson
|Native Son||Mary Dalton||
Production: Yale Repertory Theatre
Play by: Paul Green & Richard Green
Direction: Seret Scott
Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: Louisa Gummer is of English(Maternal), German(Maternal, Paternal), Irish(Maternal), Norwegian(Paternal), Swiss(Maternal) descent
- Meryl Streep handed the diploma award to Louisa at Vassar College during her graduation.
- She often attends Film Award events, Filmfare events among other entertainment industry events with her mother & siblings.
- She doesn't have much of social media presence.
- The other Louisa Gummer: There is an award-winning British voice-over artist with the same name 'Louisa gummer', she is known for voicing documentaries and commercials.
- Louisa Jacobson: Louisa has chosen 'Jacobson' as her surname, to avoid confusion, as there is already an actress named Louisa Gummer. Apparently, "Screen Actors Guild" requires that no two members have the same professional name.
- She is a big fan of Downton Abbey, she would watch the show with her friend comedian Tracey Ullman. They would "Order lots of Indian food and drank red wine and ate chocolate". The same crew created the show "The Gilded Age" 
- Pickles: Her mom calls her Pickles. 
- Management: She is represented by CAA, Brookside Artist Mgmt, Narrative PR [source: her Instagram profile]
- Louisa the artist: She is good at drawing and did some while in college, she is into art, but didn't follow her father into sculpting.
[Louisa as Tod's Band girl]
- Nothing beats driving on that winding road on the side of the cliffs where pine trees and mountains meet the pacific ocean. It's unreal.
- I’ve always loved performing