|Date Of Birth||December 18, 1967|
|Age||53 years 4 months 0 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Dorchester, Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Nicknames||Bob , Bobbo|
|Full Names||Robert G. Wahlberg , Robert George Wahlberg|
|Other Name||Bob Wahlberg|
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 10 Inches
|Hair color||light brown|
|Father||Donald Edmond Wahlberg Sr. (school bus driver/ delivery driver; died on February 14, 2008)|
|Mother||Alma Elaine Donnelly|
|Sons|| Charlie Wahlberg |
|Wife||Gina Santangelo Wahlberg (Divorced)|
|Brothers|| Paul Wahlberg (Chef/ Actor) |
Donald Edmond Wahlberg Jr (singer/ songwriter/ actor; born August 17, 1969)
|Sisters|| Debbie Wahlberg (she died in 2003) |
|Grandfathers|| Arthur Ambrose Donnelly (Maternal) |
Axel Simon Wahlberg (paternal)
|Nephews|| Brendan Joseph (born in 2008; son of Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham) |
Xavier Alexander Wahlberg (born March 4, 1993; Son of Donnie Wahlberg & Kimberly Fey)
Brandon Wahlberg (son of Tracey Wahlberg)
Ethan Wahlberg (Son of Paul Wahlberg)
Michael Wahlberg (born in 2008; son of Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham)
Elijah Wahlberg (son of Donnie Wahlberg)
Jeff Wahlberg (Jim Wahlberg's son)
Elijah Hendrix Wahlberg (born August 20, 2001; Son of Donnie Wahlberg & Kimberly Fey)
Xavier Wahlberg (son of Donnie Walhberg)
|Nieces|| Grace Margaret Wahlberg (born in 2010; daughter of Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham) |
Madison Wahlberg (Daughter of Paul Wahlberg)
Ella Rae Wahlberg (born in 2010; daughter of Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham)
|Grandmother||Leone Floyd Brisbois (Maternal)|
|Sisters In-Law|| Jenny McCarthy (actress/ model/ TV host/ author; 2nd wife of Donnie Wahlberg) |
Kim Fey (Ex of Donnie Walhberg)
Teresa Wahlberg (wife of Arthur Wahlberg)
Rhea Durham (model; wife of Mark Wahlberg)
|Great Grandfather||Axel Gustaf Wahlberg (paternal)|
|Half Brothers|| Scott Wahlberg |
|Half Sister||Donna Wahlberg|
|Great-grandmother||Ida Albertina Nordstrom (paternal)|
|Education (High School)||Copley Square High School, Newbury Street|
|Friends|| Lance Greene |
Johnny Alves (Childhood)
Henry Laun (Childhood)
|Net worth||$10 Million (as of 2017)|
Robert Wahlberg is an American movie actor. He is the brother of Popular Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg and musician Donnie Wahlberg.
Some of the popular roles he has played are Kevin Savage in Mystic River(2003), Lazio in The Departed(2006), Kevin Sheehan in On Broadway(2007), Interrogating Officer in Gone Baby Gone(2007), John Bryce in Contraband(2012), Detective Harris in The Equalizer(2014)
He has recently appeared in the crime thriller TV series 'City on a Hill' as detective Bernie Hannahan.
Family & Personal Life
Robert George Wahlberg was born on 18th December 1967 in Dorchester, Boston, Massachusetts to Donald Wahlberg(Father) a school bus driver, Korean war Veteran & Alma Wahlberg(Mother) a bank clerk.
He is the 7th of 9 Wahlberg children. He has three half-siblings from his father's relationships before marrying Alma.
Mother- Alma Wahlberg
Alma McPeck, the mother of Wahlbergs was a former bank clerk and a nurse's aide. She was born on May 6, 1942, at Harley Hospital, in Boston, Massachusetts to Leone Floyd Brisbois and Arthur Ambrose Donnelly. She is of mixed Irish, English, French, Scottish ancestry.
Robert in his own words is "a lot like his mother", they are both good storytellers. Speaking of his relationship with her he said (in the "Wahlburgers" series):
"I love my mother, she is the strongest woman I know."
In another interview , he has said: "she makes everybody she meets feel special, like they have been friends forever." on his mother.
She was married to Donald E. Wahlberg Sr. from 1965 to 1982. After her divorce with Donald Wahlberg Sr. she married Mark Conroy.
She has appeared in the family reality TV show Wahlburgers.
Father- Donald Wahlberg
Donald Edmond Wahlberg Sr. was born on May 8, 1930. He is part Swedish and part Irish by ancestry.
He was a teamster and a delivery driver. He was a US Army veteran who was in the Korean war. He played small role in the movie Southie (1998) starring his son Donnie in the lead role.
He died on February 14th, 2008 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Deborah E. Donnelly (born 1960- died 2003)
- Michelle Wahlberg
- Arthur E. Donnelly- (born 1963)-3rd
- Paul Wahlberg (born 1964)- 4th
- James M. Wahlberg -5th
- Tracey Wahlberg
- Robert Wahlberg (born 1967)- 7th
- Donnie Wahlberg (born 1969)- 8th
- Mark Wahlberg (born 1971)- 9th
Image: Robert Wahlberg Family Childhood photo; Mother, brothers & sisters
Image: Robert's father Donald Wahlberg & brother Donnie Wahlberg
Tracey is believed to be married to Michael Marcarelli. She is said to have three sons. Brandon Wahlberg (appeared in the reality TV series- Wahlburgers) is one her children.
[Tracey Wahlberg and Alma Wahlberg]
Arthur E. Donnelly is an older brother of Robert, he was born on June 17, 1963
Arthur is a carpenter by profession. He has also acted in movies such as Patriots Day(2016) as Uncle Archie, Spenser Confidential(2020) as Archie, The Rude, the Mad, and the Funny (2014) as Max Cannon, 10 (2012) as Ralph the Patient.
He was named after his maternal grandfather Arthur Ambrose Donnelly. Arthur was previously married to Teresa Wahlberg. Arthur lives in Worchester with girlfriend Jennifer Gjulameti.
Jim, the fifth oldest of Wahlbergs is the 'Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation' executive director, where he works to improve the life quality of city youth. He helps Mark with charity events and community support.
After the Boston Marathon bombing in 2013, Jim decided to participate in the next year event, he trained himself for the event and completed the marathon in 2014.
Jim lives in Aoth Florida with his wife and 3 kids. Actor Jeff Wahlberg is his son.
[Robert Wahlberg's brother Jim]
Paul Wahlberg was born on March 20, 1964. He is a chef and a reality TV star. He runs the burger restaurant 'Wahlburgers' with his brothers Donnie and Mark. He previously used to work at Joseph's catering.
Paul lives in lives in Hingham, Massachusetts with his wife and two children- Madison Wahlberg and Ethan Wahlberg.
[Robert Wahlberg's brothers- Mark and Paul]
Donald Edmond Wahlberg Jr. was born on August 17, 1969, in Dorchester, Massachusetts. Donnie is a primetime Emmy nominated singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer.
He is known for playing Eric Matthews in Saw II (2005), Cubby Barnes in Ransom (1996), Duddits in Dreamcatcher(2003), Vincent Gray in The Sixth Sense (1999), among others.
Donnie was previously married to Kimberly Fey (m. 1999-d. 2008), he has two children- Elijah Wahlberg and Xavier Wahlberg. He married actress/ comedian Jenny McCarthy in 2014.
[Paul, Alma, and Donnie supporting Jim at the Marathon]
Mark Robert Michael Wahlberg was born on June 5, 1971, in Boston, Massachusetts. Mark is an Oscar-nominated actor known for playing Dignam in The Departed (2006), Eddie Adams in (1997), John Bennett in Ted (2012), Cade Yeager in "Transformers" sequels, Bob Lee Swagger in Shooter(2007) among others.
Mark married model Rhea Durham in 2009, they have four children- Ella Rae Wahlberg (2003), Michael Wahlberg (2006), Brendan Joseph Wahlberg (2008) and Grace Margaret Wahlberg (2010)
From his father's first marriage, he has three older half-siblings:
- Scott Wahlberg
- Buddy Wahlberg
- Donna Wahlberg
- High School: Robert attended the Copley Square High School located in Newbury Street.
[Robert Wahlberg, Wife and children]
Robert Wahlberg & Gina Santangelo
Robert is married to Gina Santangelo Wahlberg, he has two sons Charlie Wahlberg and Oscar Wahlberg with her.
Bob loves sports and encourages his children to play. He and children have a likening for baseball particularly. Speaking of his children in an interview, Robert has previously said:
"I am consistently inspired by my children, by their courage, confidence, and kindness. Each day they teach me something new."
[Robert Wahlberg and wife Gina]
Oscar Robert Wahlberg, the oldest child of Robert and Gina, was born on August 24th of 1998. 
Oscar is a budding actor, he has played Joel in the movie Manchester by the Sea(2016), Roberto C. Fishman Pratt in Daddy's Home 2(2017), Matty in NOS4A2(2019) among others.
Oscar loves baseball, father Robert, and Oscar love watching baseball games together.
[Robert Wahlberg and Son Oscar]
Charlie is the only daughter of Robert, she is trained in cheerleading and participates in the events.
- Ancestry: He is of half Swedish and half Irish descent from his father's side. From his mother's side, he is 11/16th Irish, 1/8th French(Canadian), 1/8th English, 1/16th Scottish. In total.
- He is the 7th child of 9 children in his family.
- He is a great storyteller, he says he imbibed it from his mother, who is an animated storyteller.
- Religion: He had a Roman Catholic upbringing.
- He dislikes American chop suey which his mother liked cooking for him all his childhood, but he never told her.
- Rapping: In the 1980s and 1990s, he rapped for living. His brothers Donnie and Mark have been associated with music for a long time.
- He is the only Wahlbergs to still stay in Dorchester.
- Robert feels his brother Mark is emotional in his business investments, he wants to be an investor in the business of his brother & Chef Paul's restaurant named- Wahlburgers.
- He was part of the show named - Wahlburgers on A&E. A Wahlberg family reality TV show.
- Bob was voted the 4th favorite Wahlberg son on the Wahlburgers on A&E show. He wished he was placed ahead of his brother Donnie, just because Donnie wanted so badly to be the top.
- His parents divorced in 1982, they had 9 children by then.
- Bob used to do pranks as a kid, sometimes those would scare the rest of the siblings. Mother Alma's practical jokes were fun, Robert's were scary & sometimes dark (as per Donnie who as at the receiving end mostly).
- Robert once pushed Donnie out of the bus just as the bus was about to leave. He was left in a strange part of the city without any money.
- He has had a troubled relationship with his brother Donnie, they have patched up their differences and are in good terms now.
- He produces music at 'Boston's Finest'.
- He is a distant relative of singer Madonna & actress Halle Berry.
- As a kid he liked playing and watching baseball, All Wahlberg kids had their custom T-shirts with their names on them. Bob's number was 3. Donnie-7, Mark-8
- Bob is a Red Sox fan since childhood, he once punched a neighborhood kid for teasing him after his favorite team lost.
Questions and Answers
- What would have been Robert's alternative professions?
- If he was not doing the current job, he would have liked to focus his time on producing, acting, and playing golf. 
- What does he like to do in his spare time?
- He likes going on walks with wife Gina, watching son Oscar play baseball, daughter charlie practice cheerleading stunts. His adventurous hobbies are- Kayaking on the Neponset River and Riding Bike. 
- What would surprise new acquaintances about him?
- He has a temper that could surprise those not used to him.
- What inspires him?
- His children inspire him 
- If a burger was named after him, what would be in it and what would it be called?
- It would be called 'Bob's Where's the Beef? Burger'. It would have cheddar cheese, double turkey, ketchup, lettuce, mayo, pickles, tomatoes. 
- What is his favorite childhood memory?
- His father's Tea and toast on cold winter mornings. His father Donald would make his children toast with peanut butter, jelly, butter, Cinnamon, and their combination. 
Gone Baby Gone(2007)
City on a Hill
|2003||Back to Before||Jack Flaherty||
Director: Dave McLaughlin
Producer: Lauren Meany
|The Gates||Sid||Director: Chris Burke|
|2000||And She Was||Writer: Hal Salwen/ Grant Show|
|1999||Hero||by Richard Finn|
|2019||City on a Hill||Bernie Hannahan||5 episodes|
|2014-2019||Wahlburgers||5 episodes; as producer|
|2018||Web of Lies||Stuart Franklin||TV Movie|
||12 episodes; as producer|
||Episode: "Pilot"; as supervising producer|
|2007||Gone Baby Gone||Interrogating Officer|
|2007||On Broadway||Kevin Sheehan|
|2003||Mystic River||Kevin Savage|
|2001||Scenes of the Crime||Arnon|