|Date Of Birth||December 18, 1967|
|Age||52 years 6 months 17 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Dorchester, Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Nicknames||Bobbo , Bob|
|Full Name||Robert G. Wahlberg|
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 10 Inches
|Hair color||light brown|
|Father||Donald Edmond Wahlberg Sr. (school bus driver/ delivery driver; died on February 14, 2008)|
|Mother||Alma Elaine Donnelly|
|Sons|| Oscar Wahlberg |
|Wife||Gina Santangelo Wahlberg (Divorced)|
|Brothers|| Donald Edmond Wahlberg Jr (singer/ songwriter/ actor; born August 17, 1969) |
Paul Wahlberg (Chef/ Actor)
|Sisters|| Tracey Wahlberg |
Debbie Wahlberg (she died in 2003)
|Grandfather||Axel Simon Wahlberg (paternal)|
|Nephews|| Michael Wahlberg (born in 2008; son of Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham) |
Elijah Hendrix Wahlberg (born August 20, 2001; Son of Donnie Wahlberg & Kimberly Fey)
Ethan Wahlberg (Son of Paul Wahlberg)
Brendan Joseph (born in 2008; son of Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham)
Xavier Alexander Wahlberg (born March 4, 1993; Son of Donnie Wahlberg & Kimberly Fey)
|Nieces|| Ella Rae Wahlberg (born in 2010; daughter of Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham) |
Grace Margaret Wahlberg (born in 2010; daughter of Mark Wahlberg & Rhea Durham)
Madison Wahlberg (Daughter of Paul Wahlberg)
|Sisters In-Law|| Teresa Wahlberg (wife of Arthur Wahlberg) |
Rhea Durham (model; wife of Mark Wahlberg)
Jenny McCarthy (actress/ model/ TV host/ author; 2nd wife of Donnie Wahlberg)
|Great Grandfather||Axel Gustaf Wahlberg (paternal)|
|Half Brothers|| Buddy Wahlberg |
|Half Sister||Donna Wahlberg|
|Great-grandmother||Ida Albertina Nordstrom (paternal)|
|Education (High School)||Copley Square High School, Newbury Street|
|Friends|| Johnny Alves (Childhood) |
Henry Laun (Childhood)
|Net worth||$10 Million (as of 2017)|
Robert Wahlberg is an American movie actor. He has acted in movies such as Mystic River(2003), The Departed(2006), On Broadway(2007), Gone Baby Gone(2007), Contraband(2012), The Equalizer(2014)
Family & Personal Life
Robert Wahlberg was born on 18th December 1967 in Dorchester, Boston, Massachusetts to Donald Wahlberg(Father) a school bus driver, Korean war Veteran & Alma Wahlberg(Mother) a bank clerk.
He is the 7th of 9 Wahlberg children. He has three half siblings from his father's relationships before his marriage to Alma. He is the brother of Popular actor Mark Wahlberg and musician Donnie Wahlberg.
Image: Robert Wahlberg Family Childhood photo; Mother, brothers & sisters
Image: Robert's father Donald Wahlberg & brother Donnie Wahlberg
- He is the 7th child of 9 children in his family.
- He is a great story teller, he says he imbibed it from his mother, who is an animated story teller.
- He is of English(6%), French-Canadian(6%), German, Irish(60%), Scottish, Swedish(25%) descent.
- His mother is the strongest mother he knows according to him and he is a lot like her.
- He dislikes American chop suey which his mother liked cooking for him all his childhood, but he never told her.
- He is the only Wahlbergs to still stay in Dorchester.
- Robert feels his brother Mark is emotional in his business investments, he wants to be an investor in the business of his brother & Chef Paul's restaurant named- Wahlburgers.
- He was part of the show named - Wahlburgers on A&E. A Wahlberg family reality TV show.
- Bob was voted the 4th favorite Wahlberg son on the Wahlburgers on A&E show. He wished he was placed ahead of his brother Donnie, just because Donnie wanted so badly to be the top.
- His parents divorced in 1982, they had 9 children by then.
- Bob used to do pranks as a kid, sometimes those would scare the rest of the siblings. Mother Alma's practical jokes were fun, Robert's were scary & sometimes dark (as per Donnie who as at the receiving end mostly).
- Robert once pushed Donnie out of bus just as the bus was about to leave. He was left in a strange part of city without any money.
- He has had a troubled relationship with his brother Donnie, they have patched up their differences and are in good terms now.
- He produces music at 'Boston's Finest'.
- He is a distant relative of singer Madonna & actress Halle Berry.
- As a kid he liked playing and watching baseball, All wahlberg kids had their custom T-shirts with their names on them. Bob's number was 3. Donnie-7, Mark-8
- Bob is a Red Sox fan since childhood, he once punched a neighborhood kid for teasing him after his favorite team lost.