|Date Of Birth||March 21, 1986|
|Age||35 years 6 months 28 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Monterey County, California, United States|
|Professions||Director , Actor , Model , Producer|
|Birth Name||Scott Clinton Reeves|
|Other Name||Scott Reeves|
|Residence||San Diego, California|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 11 Inches
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Clint Eastwood (Director & Actor)|
|Mother||Jacelyn Reeves (Flight attendant)|
|Sister||Kathryn Eastwood (born 1988)|
|Grandfathers|| Maxwell Scott Reeves (Maternal) |
Clinton Eastwood Sr. (b.1906-d.1970)
|Nephew||Clinton Eastwood Gaddie (Son of Kimber Eastwood)|
|Niece||Graylen Eastwood (daughter of Kyle Eastwood)|
|Brother In-Law||Stacy Poitras (Husband of Alison Eastwood)|
|Grandmothers|| Ruth Runner (Paternal; 1909-2006) |
Bertha Miriam Wordsworth (Maternal)
|Aunt||Jeanne Eastwood Bernhardt (Paternal; b.1934)|
|Sister In-Law||Cynthia Ramirez (wife of Kyle Eastwood)|
|Stepsisters|| Morgan Ruiz Eastwood (born 1996) |
Kimber Tunis Eastwood (born 1964)
Alison Eastwood (born 1972)
Francesca Eastwood (born 1993)
Kathryn Eastwood (born 1988)
|Stepbrother||Kyle Eastwood (born 1968)|
|Stepgrandfather||John Belden Wood (Paternal)|
|Education (Graduation)||Degree in communications, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles|
|Alma Mater||Loyola Marymount University|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriends|| Jewel Brangman (died in an accident on September 24, 2014) |
Nina Dobrev (Ex)
Adriana Lima (Ex)
|Debut (Movie)||Flags of Our Fathers(2006)|
|Debut (TV)||Chicago Fire(2013)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Director||David Ayer (He has worked with)|
|Favorite Cars|| Cadillac |
Ford (Classic Collectibles)
|Favorite TV show||Gossip Girl|
|Favorite Musical instrument||Saxophone|
|Favorite Artist||Bob Marley|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Scott Eastwood Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Scott Eastwood Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Scott Eastwood Instagram Profile|
|Net worth||$1 Million|
Scott Eastwood is an American TV/ Movie Actor, Model. He is the Son of Legendary Hollywood star Clint Eastwood.
Childhood, Family, Personal Life
Image: Scott Eastwood childhood
Scott Eastwood was born on 21st March 1986 as Scott Clinton Reeves in Monterey, California to Clint Eastwood(Father)- an actor/ director/ producer & Jacelyn Reeves(Mother)- a flight attendant. Scott grew up in Hawaii.
Image: Scott Eastwood with father Clint Eastwood
He has six siblings from his father's side. 1 younger sister- Kathryn Eastwood (b. 1988). 4 half sisters- Kimber Lynn Eastwood(b. 1964), Alison Eastwood(b. 1972), Francesca Eastwood(b. 1993), Morgan Eastwood(b. 1996) & a half brother Kyle Eastwood(b. 1968)
Image: Scott Eastwood with sisters- Francesca Eastwood(Left), Morgan Eastwood(Behind/middle)
Car accident with the girlfriend: Scott was dating model Jewel Brangman, she died in 2014 in a car (Honda Civic) accident involving both of them, Faulty car airbag malfunction caused her death.
Image: Scott Eastwood with then girlfriend Jewel Brangman
Scott began his career with the movie Flags of our Fathers(2005), he made his debut on TV with Chicago Fire(2013).
He has appeared in some of his father's movies such as Flags of Our Fathers(2006), Gran Torino(2008), Invictus(2009), Trouble With the Curve (2012).
Some of the popular movies Scott has appeared in are: The Outpost (co-starring Jack Kesy), The Longest Ride (2015), Suicide Squad (2016), Overdrive (2017), Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018), Diablo (2015), Walk of Fame (2017), Dawn Patrol (2014), Mercury Plains (2016), The Fate of the Furious (2017), Gran Torino (2008), Fury (2014), Snowden (2016), Criminal (2016), Flags of our Fathers (2006), Invictus (2009), Trouble with the Curve (2012), An American Crime (2007),
- Scott Eastwood is a professional Skydiver.
- He wanted to be a firefighter if not an actor or a skydiver.
- He is of Dutch, English, German, Irish, Scottish descent.
- He is very close with his Mother, he considers his best friend.
- He previously worked as a bartender, car park valet, construction worker.
- Scott has an extraordinary resemblance to his father Clint Eastwood, he looks like an young Clint Eastwood.
- He has appeared in Taylor Swift's music video- 'Wildest Dreams'.
- He has scars on his arms.
- Scott started his career using his mother's surname 'Reeves' so that he would not get roles from his father's name.
- Scott has auditioned for all of his father's movies, but was mostly not selected. Clint would never pick him unless he suited the part.
- He won the Best movie actor award (Teen Choice Award-2015) for the movie 'The Longest Ride'
- His birth certificate mentions 'father declined'
- Paul Walker's younger brother Cody Walker is Scott's good friend
- His twitter bio reads- Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'.
- He appeared on the cover page of June issue of Mean's Health Magazine(2017), they didn't send him a copy, he was embarrassed to buy a copy with his picture on the cover.
- He likes Puppies (likes pugs) & Ice creams. He has a pet named Freddy.
- The most challenging Stunt: Performing stunts inside the submarine
- Favorite experience from the sets of Fast & Furious: Having barbeque in the middle of scenes.
- He loves beaches, he went surfing to Australia once.
- He rode a 1800 pound bull once, unknownst to the Fox studios who had a contract with him & had denied him such leisures.
- He sometimes goes flying helicopters with his father, they visit Gym together sometimes.
- Scott likes Golf, his father taught him and influenced him regarding Golf.
- His stepmother Dina calls him 'family glue', he unites his siblings often to parties.
- He is the co-owner of 'the Saddle' dive bar, Solana Beach, California
- He once flew in economy class to help a low budget production movie (it is special because most actors won't do that)
- He is part of the Fast & Furious 8 movie, his favorite in the series is- The first
- Scott was on the Ellen Show in September 2016
- He helped raise the awareness online to help the veterans mentally suffering.
- He appeared on the Esquire magazine cover with his father in August 2016
- He admitted to crying while watching the movie Notebook(2004)
- He doesn't have a Tatto, When one of his sisters got a Tatto, his father said "Why the hell did you do that?"
- His first Car- 1978 Powder blue pinto.
- He once jumped off a cliff, his mother called him to tell him 'how disappointed she was'. He is a very outgoing and adventurous guy.
- My old man is a man of few words.
- My mom is my best friend and my biggest cheerleader.
- My father taught me not to over think things, that nothing will ever be perfect.
- I would be happy living the rest of my life never famous.
- My dad never took himself too seriously. He always treated everyone with respect, and he made sure I was like that, too.
- I grew up on movie sets and traveling the world with my pops.
- If you start thinking of all the white noise out there, I think you'll go crazy.
- To be honest, my dad didn't care if I was a plumber or an actor.
- It's important to face your fears in life. Whatever they may be, they make us grow.
- You do have to have a little bit of an attitude as a bartender
- There are 16 year olds competing at the Olympics and I still push on pull doors & struggle getting through the whole day without a nap.
- If sleeping was in the Olympics, I'd be taking home that gold medal
- I was very sneaky growing up, I got away many times because of that.