|Date Of Birth||July 31, 1989|
|Age||31 years 0 months 10 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Avonmore, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Professions||Model , Actress , Singer|
|Full Name||Alexis Merizalde Knapp|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Religion||Christianity (considers herself spiritual & universal)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Father||Bradford Elwood Knapp (she called him Dashpa)|
|Mother||Marjorie Knapp (Marjorie Romo-Leraul)|
|Daughter||Kailani Merizalde Phillippe-Knapp (born on July 1, 2011; AKA Kai)|
|Brothers|| Jose Cuervo Knapp (eldest; nickname- little Indian) |
Zack Knapp (elder)
|Grandfather||Richard Elwood Knapp (paternal)|
|Grandmother||Jewel McNeil Burke (paternal)|
|Stepmother||Pam (EX stepmother)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Boyfriends|| Seth MacFarlane (Ex; dated in 2013) |
Ryan Phillippe (2010-September 2010)
|Debut (Movie)||Couples Retreat(2009) (she was originally to be an extra)|
|Debut (TV)||Like Father(2012)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Music Bands||Massive Attack |
|Favorite Artists|| Drake |
|Favorite Video Games|| Unreal Tournament |
World of Warcraft
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Alexis Knapp Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Alexis Knapp Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Alexis Knapp Instagram Profile|
|Inspiration||Elizabeth Banks (directed Alexis in Pitch Perfect series)|
|Net worth||$1 Million|
Alexis Knapp is an American actress, model, and singer. Alexis is most known for playing Stacie Conrad in the musical comedy Pitch Perfect film series 1,2, and 3 (2012–2017)
Some of her other popular roles are Alexis in Project X(2012), Taylor in So Undercover (2012), Joey in Urge (2016).
Her recent projects include Rosary(2020), Phobias(2020), Bad Suns(2021)
Alexis Merizalde Knapp was born on 31st July 1989 in Avonmore, Pennsylvania to Marjorie Knapp(Mother) & Bradford Elwood Knapp(Father), she was brought up in the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Her mother Marjorie is of Cuban Ecuadorian descent.
She lost her father at the age of 15.
[Baby Alexis Knapp with parents- Bradford Elwood Knapp & Marjorie Knapp]
She has raised with two brothers:
- Jose Cuervo Knapp (older), nicknamed "little Indian"
- Zack Knapp (older)
[Alexis Knapp with her brothers- Jose & Zack]
Ryan Philippe & Alexis Knapp
Alexis Knapp dated fellow actor Ryan Phillippe from June to October in 2010, the couple broke up in November 2010, but Alexis was already pregnant with his child by then.
Ryan Phillippe attended the birth of their daughter, the couple had split by then. There were rumors that they would go for a paternity test for confirmation, however, Ryan didn't go through it, he was pretty convinced that it was his.
Image: Pregnant Alexis Knapp with Ex-boyfriend Ryan Philippe
Alexis had a baby girl born on July 1, 2011, later named Kailani Merizalde Phillippe-Knapp. The baby girl was given the same middle name as her mother. Alexis was 21 at the time.
Image: Alexis Knapp with daughter Kailani Knapp
Alexis Knapp and Seth MacFarlane
There was news around 2013 that Alexis was dating the 'Family Guy' creator Seth MacFarlane. They were seen together outing, their friends and representatives called it two friends having a good time together.
[Alexis Knapp and Seth MacFarlane]
She was into musicals & stage acting in High school. She was apparently not a popular girl in high school.
- Ancestry: She is of Alexis is of Cuban, Dutch, Ecuadorian, English, German, Irish, Scottish descent.
- Alexis Knapp started her career as a model before acting. She was itching to act even when she was doing good as a model.
- Arts: She grew up immersed in dancing and singing, she can play multiple instruments. She is also trained in Opera and musical theater.
- Move to Los Angeles: Alexis moved to Los Angeles in 2008 at the age of 18 from North Carolina with just $500 in her pocket.
- Snakes: She used to have snakes as pets, one time up to 15 snakes, she has been used to snakes since age 7/8, her stepmother was given temporary custody by a friend who never came back to collect, but Alexis had started to like them and pleaded to keep them. She has a snake named Kiki.
- Tomboy: She was a tomboy growing up, she had more guy friends, she was raised with 2 brothers and she was the only girl.
- She was trained in ballet, classical dance, musical theater & opera as a kid. She was trained in musical instruments as well.
- She has given up alcohol.
- 18 for 18 Campaign: She is involved with the campaign to help raise funds to fight against sex trafficking.
- She does Yoga to balance herself.
- She is represented by CAA (talent agency)
- Worst Audition: when she was still modeling, she was auditioning for a commercial. Her father had passed away by then. The director was trying to get real emotions out of her. She (the director) said "Now imagine you see your father and he is looking at you and you’re looking at him," she felt very irritated by that. 
- 18 for 18 Campaign: She participated in the campaign to help raise funds for the 'Somaly Mam Foundation', that helps fight against sex trafficking
Soon after her move to Los Angeles in 2008, Alexis started hosting video series about the online role-playing video game 'World of Warcraft'. It was much loved by the fans of the game, had a good audience on the internet.
Alexis played Taylor Jaffe in the 2013 teen action-comedy directed by Tom Vaughan.
The story revolves around Molly Morris (played by Miley Cyrus), a teenage private investigator who is hired by F.B.I agent Armon Ranford(Jeremy Piven) to protect the first daughter Alex Patrone(played by Lauren McKnight)
Pitch Perfect 1, 2 and 3
In the musical comedy series Pitch Perfect (1, 2, and 3). Alexis appears as the sex-crazed girl Stacie Conrad, a member of the Acappella group- 'The Barden Bellas'.
She reprised her role again in the 2015 sequel. She had a cameo role in the 2017 movie.
Anna Kendrick (As Beca Mitchell), Skylar Astin(Jesse Swanson), Ben Platt(Benji Applebaum), Brittany Snow(Chloe Beale), Anna Camp (Aubrey Posen), Rebel Wilson (Fat Amy) appeared in the main roles.
[Alexis Knapp in Project-X]
In the 2012 comedy movie directed by Nima Nourizadeh, written by Michael Bacall, Alexis appears as Alexis, a popular girl in high school. She flirts with and seduces Thomas (Thomas Mann) on the party night.
Alexis was given the freedom to shape the character as she preferred. Alexis shaped it to be a tomboy character.
A scene in the movie required that Alexis go nude. Alexis was initially nervous about nudity. "I just had a lot of moral issues with it but I got over it." Said Alexis regarding her role, in the end, the nude scene wasn't that revealing, Alexis was quite relieved about that.
Oliver Cooper (as Costa), Jonathan Daniel Brown (JB), Dax Flame (Dax), Brady Hender (Everett) appeared in the main roles.
In the TBS sitcom created by Bill Lawrence & Greg Malins, Alexis appears as Tori, a party girl who spends the night partying and sleeps at work the next morning to make up for the lost sleep. Tori's character was discontinued from the second season.
Skylar Astin (Brody Carol Moyer), Briga Heelan (Jenny Miller), Rory Scovel (Mark Shrake), Rene Gube (Mike Wen) appeared in the main roles.
|2017||Pitch Perfect 3 & The Voice: Freedom' 90! & Cups|
|2010||Dommin: My Heart, Your Hands||as New Lover|
|2017||Toxic||Pitch Perfect 3|
|Cake by the Ocean|
|2015||Kennedy Center Performance||Pitch Perfect 2|
|Back to Basics|
|World Championship Finale 2|
|2012||Party in the USA||Pitch Perfect|
|2017||Pitch Perfect 3||Stacie|
|2017||My Christmas Prince||Samantha Logan||TV Movie|
|2015||Pitch Perfect 2||Stacie|
|2014||The Dorm||Vivian||TV Movie|
|2014||Grace: The Possession||Jessica|
|2013||Cinnamon Girl||Lola Jones||TV Movie|
|2012||Like Father||Dylan||TV Movie|
|2010||Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief||
|2013-2014||Ground Floor||Tori||10 episodes|
|2013||Super Fun Night||Clamantha||episode: "Pilot"|
|2013||Family Guy||Episode: "Valentine's Day in Quahog"|
|2010||Look||Dede||season 1 episode 1|
|2013||Bizarre Bracket Behavior|
|2013||Winner||MTV Movie + TV Awards||Pitch Perfect (2012)||Best Musical Moment|
- There's so much more to me as a human being than just my appearance.
- I always just wanted to play video games and collect reptiles.
- My best friends were all on the internet, they were all video game players.
- I really think that actors are born to act, that you can either do it or you can't.
- I'd like to move 400 years in the future.
- I Love partaking in different cultures' traditions.
- Laughter is medicine, its life.
- There's so much more to me as a human being than just my appearance, and I want to integrate that into my work.
- I used to find that I could get mental serenity surrounded by chaos.
- I know plenty of people that will never give up, but they don’t have the talent and they waste their lives when they could be taking advantage of their youth and in doing something else 
- I really think that actors are born to act, that you can either do it or you can’t. No amount of acting classes can help you if you weren’t born with that ability.