|Date Of Birth||March 17, 1976|
|Age||46 years 10 months 17 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Gainesville, Florida, United States|
|Professions||Model , Actress , photography|
|Nicknames||Cyn , Lu Lu|
|Full Name||Cynthia Lynn Daniel|
|Other Name||Cynthia Hauser (Married name)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
|Father||Charlton B. Daniel Jr (died in 2008)|
|Sons|| Ryland Hauser (born in September 2004) |
Colt Hauser (born on 12th June 2008)
|Daughter||Steely Rose Hauser (born in 2013)|
|Brother||Brad Raylius Daniel (Elder Brother)|
|Sister||Brittany Daniel (Twin Sister)|
|Grandfather||Charlton B Daniel (Paternal)|
|Brother In-Law||Adam Touni|
|Grandmother||Truly Mae (Paternal)|
|Aunt||Sandra Foster (Paternal)|
|Father In-Law||Wings Hauser (Actor, Writer)|
|Sisters In-Law|| Bright Hauser (Stepsister of Cole Hauser) |
Cass Warner (Director, Writer)
|Stepmother in-law||Cali Lili Hauser (Actress; wife of father in-law- Wings Hauser)|
|Education (High School)||Gainesville High School|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Debut (Movie)||The Basketball Diaries(1995)|
|Debut (TV)||The New Leave It to Beaver(1987)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite TV shows|| My So-Called Life |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Official Website||Cynthia Daniel Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Cynthia Daniel Instagram Profile|
|Friends|| Jeremy Vincent Garrett (from Sweet Valley High) |
Amy Danles (from Sweet Valley High)
Cynthia Lynn Daniel is an American actress & photographer. She is popular for the portrayal of Elizabeth Wakefield in the teen comedy drama TV series Sweet Valley High.
She was born in Gainesville, Florida on March 17th 1976 to Charlton B. Daniel Jr & Carolyn Daniel.
Image: Brittany Daniel & Cynthia Daniel with father Charlton Daniel
Siblings- Twin Sister & Brother
She has a twin sister named Brittany Daniel & an elder brother Brad Daniel.
Image: Cynthia Daniel & sister Brittany Daniel Childhood
Image: Cynthia Daniel with siblings: sister Brittany Daniel & Brother Brad Daniel
Cynthia Daniel & Cole Hauser
Cynthia married actor Cole Hauser on 22 December 2006.
The couple have three children, two sons named Ryland Hauser, Colt Hauser & a daughter named Steely Rose Hauser.
Image: Cynthia Daniel Family: Cole Hauser(husband), Colt Hauser(2nd from Right), Ryland Hauser(Right), Steely Rose Hauser (2nd from left)
- Cynthia is younger to her twin sister Brittany Daniel by 5 minutes.
- She is taller than her twin by an inch.
- She was a Homecoming Queen when she was in High School.
- Her modeling career started when she was 11 years old. She has appeared alongside her sister.
- She has made appearance in magazines like- Sassy, YM (Young & Modern)
- Cynthia & her sister Brittany appeared in Doublemint gum ad as twins in her childhood.
- While Brittany continues to act, Cynthia stopped acting in 1997 and took up a career in photography. She still continues to take up roles in commercials, which are short and fill her appetite to act.
- In 1995 she won Young Artist Award for her role in 'Sweet Valley High'.
- Hollywood Health Report(2014): She appeared in a cancer awareness documentary alongside her sister Brittany who had cancer and recovered from it.
- Cynthia Daniel Is a vegetarian.
- They sometimes switched their places to fool others, especially at classes in schools to help the other person have free time.
- Both the sisters like travelling to places with each other.
- She likes Sunset & flowers for photography.
- She considers herself- Sun chaser.
- Professional Photography: She works at her own studio- Five Arrows Photography. Her interest includes- Family, Babies, Lifestyle, Wedding, Fashion, Storytelling.
- Life Style blog: Cynthia & her sister Brittany blog on cooking and fashion.
- Cynthia's photo shoot of Camila Alves (with her & Matthew McConaughey's child) appeared in Momazine
- She is into Yoga, she was inspired by her sister.
Some of her works include- The New Leave It to Beaver, Sweet Valley High, The Basketball Diaries, That '80s Show.
- I love photography more than acting
- I see beauty pretty much in everyone and everything. My kids would say- 'I think everything is beautiful'
- It's hard to come across as a strong person and not come across mean or whiny.