|Date Of Birth||March 10, 1990|
|Age||32 years 6 months 22 days|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Place Of Birth||New Hampshire, New England, United States|
|Professions||Model , Actress|
|Birth Name||Breanne Parhiala|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Languages||Spanish , English|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 5 Inches
|Eye color||Light Green|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Mother||Joyce Parhiala (Joyce Marsan)|
|Cousins|| Amanda Parhiala |
|Uncle||Dennis Marsan (maternal)|
|Aunts|| Kim Parhiala |
Joanne Parhiala (Paternal)
Pauline Marsan (maternal)
|Education (Graduation)||Degree in Psychology|
|Education (High School)||Salem High School (class of 2008)|
|Alma Mater||Boston University|
|Education (Elementary/ Primary)||North Salem Elementary School|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actress||Frances McDormand|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Instagram Profile||Breanne Hill Instagram Profile|
|Teachers|| Marty McCue (Salem High School) |
John Griffin (English teacher )
|Friends|| Suzanne Cotsakos |
Aly Higgins Wheeler
Breanne Hill is an American TV & Movie actress known for playing Larissa in San Andreas(2015), Amy in Rampage(2018), Mary in "Frontier" TV Series, Ilsa in Incarnate(2016), Sapphire in Rehearsal(2015), Jennie Miller in Decision of Faith(2012).
Breanne was born on 10th March 1990 in Salem, New Hampshire, New England, United States to Thomas Parhiala(Father) and Joyce Parhiala (Mother)- a nurse. She has a younger brother named TJ Parhiala- a Navy Diver.
Image: Breanne Hill family: Father, Mother, Boyfriend, Brother
- North West Hendricks School Corporation: Breanne attended the public school in Hendricks County, Indiana.
- Salem High School: She attended the Salem public High school located in 44 Geremonty Dr. Salem, New Hampshire, graduated from there in 2008
- Boston University: Breanne studied psychology for her graduation from the Boston University. She however discontinued it after an year to pursue a career in acting. Breanne's athletic adviser at Boston University indirectly inspired her to pursue acting. He was sharing his desire to become an actor and that helped her quit studies and go seek a career in acting.
Romance & Dating
Breanne is in long time relationship with the Canadian film director/ writer Brad Peyton. She has frequently collaborated with him in works such as- Frontier, Incarnate, Rampage, San Andreas.
Image: Breanne Hill with boyfriend Brad Peyton
Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Ancestry: Breanne's father Thomas is of Finnish descent, while her mother Joyce is of French ancestry.
- Acting : Breanne's interest in acting started when she was in her 5th grade, however she would bottle her desire till much later. She was so good in the community theater plays that the lead cast was changed to female from male to suit her.
- A Good student: Breanne was a high honors student, she was the vice-president of her class, captain of the track team and participated in almost every activity in the school.
- Model United Nations: She competed in the Academic competitions of MUN
- Athletics: Breanne is not just an actress, she was a professional athlete at one time, she ran in the university track events. She has run Division 1 Track.
- Commercials: After leaving her college she ventured into Modeling and commercials along with small acting jobs here and there. She has appeared in commercials for:
- Tifosi Gaming Optics
- True Botanicals 
- Daisy Jewelry 
- Mad Hippie (skin care) 
- Dwayne Johnson: She has appeared alongside Dwayne Johnson in
- San Andreas
- Flex4Forces: She participated in the USO Campaign to express gratitude and solidarity towards the Military services.
- She expressed solidarity with actors who opposed separation of immigrant families
- She supported "Trans Rights Are Human Rights" campaign on twitter
- End Silence And Gun Violence: she tweeted in support of restrictions on gun
- She opposed Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the supreme court and actively participated in the campaign to stop him.
- Racism: She has been vocal against the police brutality and racism.
- Pets: She has had pet dogs named Leo, Charlie. 
- Detox: she takes 7 day detox courses twice every year, she believes it makes her organs function more efficiently. 
Lemon- Breanne appears as Crystal, a young woman trying to handle her mental illness caused by her past events in this short movie. It is directed by Patrick Flaherty, while written by (and starring) Jamie Owen. Also stars Darren Pettie, Cali Morales, Janica Flaherty.
My Best Friend's Christmas- She appears in the lead character of "Ashley Seever" in this TV movie, a young woman who comes back home (town) to find her ex-boyfriend having another girlfriend and hires her best friend to pretend to be her boyfriend. It was written and directed by Jake Helgren. Colton Little, Tanner Novlan, Masiela Lusha, Beth Broderick are also in the cast
Deadly Assistant- She plays Maya- girlfriend of Charlie(Keenan Tracey) in this murder drama, Maya works as an assistant to Lauren Birch (Kate Gilligan) in her salon. Jeannette Sousa, Philip Boyd, Houston Rhines play major roles
She plays the role of Amy in this Science-fiction adventure movie directed by Brad Peyton & starring Dwayne Johnson, Naomie Harris, Malin Akerman.
Frontier- Breanne plays the role of Mary in this Canadian historical drama co-created by her real life boyfriend Brad Peyton. She has a recurring role in this 18th century western drama dealing with Fur trade in Canada. Jason Momoa, Landon Liboiron, Zoe Boyle, Greg Bryk are seen in the main roles
She plays a minor role (Ilsa) in the Horror Thriller- Incarnate.
Played Sapphire in the Canadian movie-" Rehearsal", a story about an aging British theatre director. She appeared in the earthquake action movie "San Andreas" as Larissa.
Had the role of a "Strauss Child" in the TV series "Criminal Minds".
Played Jennie Miller in the Family Thriller "Decision of Faith", Miller family is struck by tragedy. The story is about their bonding, discovering God together, getting their hopes back in life.
|2019||My Best Friend's Christmas||Ashley Seever||TV Movie|
|2012||Decision of Faith||Jennie Miller|
TV Series List
|2017||Noches con Platanito|
|2016-||Frontier||Mary||Recurring, Netflix/ Discovery|
|2013||Criminal Minds||Strauss Child|
News & Updates
- SHIELD Women's Self Defense: Attended Self defense classes in September 2019. "Sometimes taking just one class will give you the confidence to scream and fight and be angry... even if you remember no technical moves. It makes a difference" she says 
- Teen Choice Awards: Attended the Teen Choice Awards in West Hollywood in 2016.
- [About her early breakthrough in the industry] Most people starting out their careers don't get the opportunity, I'm grateful for that. 
- I was embarrassed to tell anyone [that she wanted to be an actress] 
- I feel that everything was sort of meant to happen when it did. Had it happened any earlier, I wouldn't have been prepared, and any later I would have been pulling my hair out 
- [About her birth place] There's just something so quaint & beautiful about the East Coast, It never changes 
- How funny it is that we waste so much time trying to be seen a certain way or come off as a certain vibe. Really guys... in the end we all just come back to ourselves. Our truest self. 
- No one is perfect, there are still a billion things I wish I could change daily but I’m trying to not let myself go there. If I think a negative thought about my body, I try not to let it sit in my mind for more than a few seconds before I bat it away 
- What will life bring you, if you walk up those steps to the unknown? To follow your dream or your passion, or to chase a feeling, or mind your intuition...? 
- Every day that you wake up is an opportunity to change your life and be happy. Despite what we are sometimes taught, we have no bounds, no lines in the sand, no normal. They don’t exist. Find your love and believe your dreams 
- You sometimes make questionable decisions and have a hard time when you are blinded by love 
- I found if you really work hard it's bound to work out.. Don't give up.. 
- If I can survive swimming in the Merrimack River, I can survive anything 
- Breanne Hill Wiki
- Eagle Tribune Interview
- Imdb Bio
- True Botanicals
- Breanne's wisdom on being oneself vs appearances
- Daisy Jewelry
- SHIELD- self defense
- Mad Hippie- skin care
- LIFE- a thought on untaken steps
- Life- Happiness, Change
- Pet dog Charlie
- Eagle Tribune interview on "My Best Friend's Christmas"