|Date Of Birth||May 27, 2001|
|Age||20 years 8 months 1 days|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Place Of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Professions||Writer , Actress , Singer , Producer|
|Other Name||Izabela Vidović (Croatian)|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Languages||English , Bosnian (Learning) , German , Russian (Learning) , Serbian , Croatian|
|Famous For||Olivia Pullman in Wonder(2017)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
|Height||163 (2019) CM|
5 Feet 4 Inches
|Eye color||light brown|
|Father||Mario Vidovic (film producer)|
|Mother||Elizabeta Vidovic (Actress & producer; Elizabeta Basic)|
|Grandfather||Marko Basic (Paternal)|
|Grandmother||Ankica Basic (Paternal)|
|Relatives|| Saraa Krap |
|Debut (Movie)||Find Me|
|Debut (TV series)||Raising Hope|
|Debut (TV Movie)||Little in Common|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Singer||Jeff Buckley|
|Favorite Music Bands||The Beatles |
Cage the Elephant
|Likes||Elle Fanning (Actress) |
Dakota Fanning (Actress)
|Favorite Cities|| Vancouver |
|Favorite Album||Tell Me I'm Pretty|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Izabela Vidovic Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Izabela Vidovic Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Izabela Vidovic Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Izabela Vidovic Instagram Profile|
|Friends|| Britney Moreno |
|Inspirations|| Kate Winslet (in Titanic; first inspiration) |
|Role Model||Emma Watson|
|Net worth||$1 Million ($100k-$1 million)|
|Instruments|| guitar |
Izabela Vidovic is a Croatian-American actress, Singer, producer and Writer. She is known for playing roles- Matty Ross in 'Veronica Mars', Young Kara in 'Supergirl', Isobel in 'iZombie', Taylor Shaw in 'The Fosters', Shea Garcia-Miller in 'About a Boy', Maddy Broker in 'Homefront', Via in 'Wonder', Charlotte in 'The 100', Daughter in 'Bones' among other roles.
Izabela Vidovic was born on 27th May 2001 in Chicago, Illinois, United States to Mario Vidovic(father) - a film producer & Elizabeta Vidovic- an actress & producer.
Mother: Elizabeta Vidovic is an actress herself and a producer as well. She is known for works such as- "Severed Silence", "Find Me", "Because These Kids Are..." and others. She was born in Kassel, Germany; grew up in Busovača, Bosnia; but actually a Croat by descent.
Image: Izabela Vidovic family: Father, Mother & Sister
She has a younger sister named Katarina Vidovic. Katarina has appeared in the movie Find Me (2012) alongside mother Elizabeta and sister Izabela in the role "Mary Kingsley" 
Image: Izabela Vidovic with sister Katarina Vidovic
Facts & Trivia
- Ethnicity: Both her parents are of Croatian background.
- Multilingual: She speaks multiple languages, she learnt croatian, Bosnian at home, she is learning German and Russian.
- Vegan food: Izabela likes Vegan food (not sure if she is strictly vegan), she is a fan of gluten-free food as well.
- Baking: She likes to bake, she once baked strawberry cheesecake for Easter, she likes to bake Black Forest cake. She baked Cookies & cream cake + chocolate chip cookies for her sister's birthday. She bakes when she is stressed. Some of the deserts she can bake are:
- Black Forest cake
- Chocolate & caramel cake
- Chocolate peanut butter caramel tart with a shortbread crust, topped with almonds
- Croatian Krofne
- Nutella/cream cheese no-bake cake
- Orange white chocolate pavlova
- Vegan strawberry cheesecake: strawberry topping + lemon cashew filling on gluten-free shortbread crust
- Almost Normal Productions: Izabela is a partner with her mom Elizabeta Vidovic & actress/ producer Kathryn Michelle in the funny named film production company based in Glendale, California
- Passion for Compassion: Izabela founded 'Passion for Compassion', an organization whose main goal is to develop passion for compassion among people, They work in partnership with large organizations like- My Face & Children's Craniofacial Association
- She celebrates her Croatian culture by attending 'Croatian culture' events frequently
- EVERFI: She was chosen as an ambassador by EVERFI in partnership with Navy seal foundation to spread awareness and motivation
- Twitter is her favorite social media among all, "on twitter you can just express a random thought without nobody judging you, people will all be excited about it" is her rationale
- She felt her Freshman year was the most difficult year of her schooling
- March for our lives: She participated in the march of 2018.
- Variety magazine listed her as one of the 8 breakout performers from the fall of 2017
- She has a pet dog named Phoebe
- Izabela Introduced actor Jason Statham to Beef Jerkey
- Science is her favorite subject in school.
- She is Athletic, she can do cartwheels.
- "Because these kids are", the short film Izabela was part of was accepted at the Boston International kids film festival
- She likes reading at a coffee shop
- She is a foodie, loves eating variety of foods
- She has the all habit of eating popcorn before the movie even starts
- If she was not an actress, she would have liked to go into medicine and become a doctor
- She appears in the introduction part of the TV series supergirl. She has 2 bits of scenes in couple of episodes where she has dialogues.
- Mother & Daughter in the same role: In the 2013 short movie "Complexion", "Elizabeta Vidovic" played the adult character "Eva" while "Izabela Vidovic" played the young version of the same character.
- The beginning: Bela's interest in acting started early at the age of 7, being the daughter of an actress helped her start early, she was performing in stage productions by 7. Some of her early stage performances include- Annie, Camp Rock, Mary Poppins.
- Creative side of the business: Izabela has shown her interest in the creative field as well, she has produced four projects- "Severed Silence", "Hourglass", "Working it out", "Because These kids are". Of these she has written "Hourglass" & "Because These kids are" herself. She also directed "Hourglass(2019)"
- Singer: She has performed in 2 soundtracks "Deck the Halls", "Jingle Bells" in the TV movie "Help for the Holidays(2012)"
- TV shows: She has appeared on tv shows such as- On the Scene with Lindalee, Made in Hollywood, Home & Family, The Queen Latifah Show, The Talk among others
- Find Me: Izabela made her big screen debut with the movie find Me(2012), it was co-written by her mother. both mother and daughter got to act together in the movie
|2020||Severed Silence||Sunny||Plays Lead role in the horror movie|
|2013||Zombieland||Little Rock||TV Movie|
|2012||Little Brother||Sam Alexis||TV Movie|
|2012||Help for the Holidays||Ally VanCamp||TV Movie|
|2012||Christmas Angel||Olivia Mead||TV Movie|
|2011||Little in Common||Minnie Weller||TV Movie|
TV Series List
|2019||Veronica Mars||Matty Ross||Recurring (8 Episodes)|
|2017-||Supergirl||Kara Danvers||Young Kara Danvers (Supergirl) (3 Episodes)|
|2018||iZombie||Isobel Bloom||Recurring (4 Episodes)|
|2015-||The Fosters||Taylor Shaw||Recurring (20+) Episodes|
|2015||Halo: The Fall of Reach||Linda (voice)||All 3 Episodes|
|2014-||About a Boy||Shea Garcia-Miller||Recurring (10) Episodes|
|2014||Bones||(Daughter's role)||"The Nail in the Coffin" (Season 9 Episode 22)|
"Murphy's Law" (Season 1 Episode 4)
"Earth Kills" (Season 1 Episode 3)
|2012||Deadtime Stories||Robin Peterson||"Grave Secrets" (Season 1 Episode 1)|
|2012||Harry's Law||Shelby Higgins||"After the Lovin'" (season 2 Episode 13)|
|2012||Up All Night||Tanya Moore||"New Boss" (Season 1 Episode 18)|
|2011||Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior||(young) Rachel Lidge||"The Time Is Now" (Season 1 Episode 10)|
|2011||Raising Hope||Delilah (8 year old, there were also an adult & Teen Delilahs, played by other actresses)||"What Up, Cuz?" (season 1 Episode 14)|
|2018||Working It Out||Alice|
|2015||May I Die||Aishe|
|2013||Because These Kids Are||Kat||Writer/ Producer; featured at Boston International kids film festival|
|2013||Complexion||(young) Eva||Adult Eva was played by her mother Elizabeta Vidovic|
Stage/ Play/ Broadway/ Off-broadway
- I think it is really all about, spreading love and equality, accepting yourself and others
- All power to the people: regardless of gender, race, age, sexuality, and however you choose to identify yourself. Just a reminder for the ignorant people out there. Equality for everyone. Love you all.
- I care about bullying because my friends are bullied, it was ugly to watch, I was bullied too in a different way, which doesn't make it any less ugly
- My mom has been my main inspiration for pursuing acting as a career.
- I look for three-dimensional characters, roles that are written with many layers.
- Acting has taught me how to be a good listener. When you’re in a scene with someone, you can’t just be waiting for your turn to talk.
- [If she were a queen] Equality and love for all is the most important thing. I would start by eliminating discrimination against any race, gender, sexuality, or way someone chooses to identify themselves. Prejudicial laws would no longer exist in the world.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches are a godsend