Jannat Zubair Rahmani
|Date Of Birth||August 29, 2001|
|Age||18 years 10 months 6 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Professions||Actress , Voice Artist , Singer|
|Name (Hindi)||जन्नत जुबैर रहमानी|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Languages||English , Hindi|
|Body Features & Measurements|
|Height||155 (in 2017) CM|
5 Feet 1 Inches
|Father||Zubair Ahmad Rahmani|
|Brother||Ayan Zubair Rahmani (younger)|
|Education(School)||Oxford Public School, Kandivali West, Mumbai|
|Debut (Movies)|| Aagaah–The Warning |
Aagaah-The Warning (2011)
|Debut (TV)||Dill Mill Gayye , Dill Mill Gayye (2010)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actors|| Salman Khan |
Leonardo di caprio (Hollywood)
|Favorite Actresses|| Kareena Kapoor |
|Favorite Food||Chicken Crispy|
|Favorite TV shows|| Wipe Out |
Minute to Win it
Tom & Jerry (Cartoon)
Man v/s Wild
|Likes||Ice Cream |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Jannat Zubair Rahmani Facebook ProfileFacebook Profile|
Jannat Zubair Rahmani Facebook ProfileFacebook Profile
|Twitter Profile||Jannat Zubair Rahmani Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Jannat Zubair Rahmani Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Jannat Zubair Rahmani YouTube Channel|
|Friends|| Ashnoor Kaur |
|Role Model||Aishwarya Rai|
Jannat Rahmani is an Indian TV/ Movie actress, she is also known for her singing and lending voice to TV/ movie characters. She is popular for her roles as child actress in TV series like Phulwa(2011-2012), Maharana Pratap(2014)
Image: Young Jannat Zubair Rahmani
Childhood, Family, Personal Life
Jannat Zubair Rahmani was born on 29th August 2001 in Mumbai, Maharashtra to Zubair Ahmad Rahmani (Father) & Nazneen Rahmani(Mother). Word 'Jannat' means heaven. She has an younger brother named Ayan Zubair, he is also a child actor.
Image: Jannat Zubair Rahmani with her father Zubair Ahmad Rahmani
Image: Jannat Zubair Rahmani with her mother Nazneen Rahmani
Image: Jannat Zubair Rahmani with her brother Ayaan Zubair Rahmani
Image: Jannat Zubair Rahmani with her favorite actor Salman Khan
- Jannat likes makeup & fashion, she makes videos about them on her youtube channel.
- She has won awards for her role in Phulwa as Phulwa at both Indian Telly Awards & Boroplus Gold Awards.
- Her father is also an actor and has been her support, her brother is a budding actor as well.
- She has appeared frequently in Historical TV series, and the characters suit her naturally.
- There was an underwater scene in Phulwa which feels was the most difficult she had to go through.
- She takes her books and notebooks to sets, she finishes her homework in the sets.
- She was mobbed by fans when she visited Taj Mahal at the Agra, people took her autographs and photos with her.
- Her diet secret: Avoids eating Rice, she feels it makes her plump too quickly.
- She shares everything with her father, he is her closest person.
- Her routine: Wake up early in the morning, Exercise, Sports
- Her best friend: Her father (as of 2017)
- She likes playing tongue twisters with family.
- She uses various shades, Chanel usually.
- She likes wearing Indian dresses, avoids Shorts & single pieces.
- Driving: She loves driving her cars, she posted "The only reason I was happy turning 18 (was Driving)" on her instagram on turning 18
- Ishq Farzi: Jannat made her singing debut with the song in 2019
- 12th Exams: Jannat passed her 12th Exams in May 2019, she scored 81%
- WWE Fan: She has been a WWE fan from childhood (Beauty likes the beasts)
- Resemblence to her mother: Jannat has a remarkable facial similarity to her mother, one could see a reflection of the mother in youth with the young Jannat
- Hair Style Routine: she uses Caffeinated hair, Onion Hair Growth Oil.
- Hair favorite Hairstyles are:
- Messy PonyTail
- Messy bun
- Twist Karenge
- Go Half Up
- Samurai Look
Jannat started her career through Commercials. It was in the role of Tamanna in Dill Mill Gayye(2010) that she made her TV debut. Aap ki Antara, Aladdin, Chand Ke Paar Chalo, Kasturi are among her earliest TV shows.
TV shows List:
- Aap Ke Aa Jane Se- as Pankti Singh
- Udaan Sapnon Ki- guest appearance
- Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki- guest appearance
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka- guest appearance
- Shani- as Neelima
- Tu Aashiqui- as Pankti Sharma Dhanrajgir
- Ishq Mein Marjawan- guest appearance
- Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai- as Young Kalyani
- Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani- as Young Maya
- Savdhaan India- as Reet
- Code Red- as Simran
- Gumrah: End of Innocence- as Rakhi
- Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi- as Ruksar
- Code Red- as Surili
- Stories by Rabindranath Tagore- as Bindu
- Bharat Ka Veer Putra–Maharana Pratap- as Maharani Phool Rathore
- Siyaasat- as Noor Jahan/Mehrunissa
- Ek Thhi Naayka- as Pari
- Best of Luck Nikki- as Kriti
- Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein- as Shashi
- Phulwa- as Young Phulwa
- Haar Jeet- as Ishita
- Dill Mill Gayye- as Tamanna
- Kashi – Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora- as Young Kashi
- Matti Ki Banno- as Young Avanti
- Hichki- as Natasha
- What Will People Say- as Salima
- Tez Raftaar
- Luv Ka The End- as Minty
- Aagaah–The Warning- as Muskaan
Music Albums List
- Fake Style
She has appeared regularly in various Ads & commercials. TV commercials/ Brands Jannat has appeared in/ for are:
- Adda 52 (online poker website)
- Airtel (Network)
- Cadbury Choclairs Gold
- California Almonds
- Dabur Products(Amla Hair Oil, Vatika Naturals Shampoo)
- Godrej (shampoo-Expert Rich Creme)
- FaceU (Mobile camera filter app)
- Hero (scooter-Pleasure)
- Himalaya (Neem facewash)
- Huawei (Watch GT 2, Y9 Prime)
- Iba Cosmetics (A Halal certified, PETA certified, Vegan skin care & cosmetics product)
- Idea Cellular
- LABEL SHALINI KHANIJA
- LIC (insurance scheme)
- Mad Over Accessories
- Malbon Liquid Matte Lipcolor
- mCaffeine (Hair care)
- MY Heiddi (fashion)
- Pepsodent (toothpaste)
- Samsung (refrigerator)
- Smile please photography
- Trycone Onion Hair Growth Oil
- Videocon (Dish TV)
- Vivo U20
- Best Actress Award: She won the award for appearance in the video song Tere Bin Kive"
- Best Youngest Actress: She won the award at the Mumbai Achiever Awards in Ma y2019
- Best Child actor award: She won Best Child actor award for Phulwa at Indian Telly Awards
- Best Female Debut Of The Year: She won the award at Godl Awards for the TV show Tu Aashiqui
- I came into acting because of my father, it was his dream, he always wanted me and Ayaan to act.
- I am friendly and mix up with people quick. I have always been the same what I am today.
- If you are in the mood, ready to learn your dialogues, to listen to your director carefully, get engrossed in the scene, tears automatically run down your cheeks.
- I want to work with Salman Khan, but not as heroine.
- I'm really grounded, I talk the same way with parents, directors and friends. I always talk the same way who I'm talking with or wherever I am.
- (When asked if she went to Justin Beiber concert) "No I didn't, I'm not his fan."
- Be thankful, be happy, keep smiling, respect your parents, thank God.
- There is no better friend than a brother.
- Think twice before posting anything in Tiktok, let's make internet a safety environment.
- [On her brother Ayaan] You are pure gold gene, you fill our lives with love, warmth and joy! And being the youngest makes you the most loved, You are my brother, you’re my superpower
Quotes She likes
- Wake up everyday stronger than yesterday, face your fears and wipe your tears.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that an airplane takes off against the wind, not with it
- Be the reason someone smiles today
- Once you carry your own water, you will learn the value of every single drop
- Some paths are made as we go
- Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.
- Take every chance. Drop every fear.
- Be easy on yourself, you’re doing the best you can.
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace
- No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is the third power stronger than both, that of women
- Once in a while blow your own damn mind.
News & Updates
- January 19th 2020: Fans can meet Jannat during the EPIC Fam-Jam to be held in Jio Garden, Mumbai on 19th Jan 2020 Live concert from 4-6PM.
- November 2019: Jannat was awarded most popular social media star award by MTV on 15th November