|Date Of Birth||September 14, 1971|
|Age||48 years 10 months 21 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Rye, New York, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Author , Producer , Writer , Director|
|Birth Name||Kimberly Payne Paisley|
|Full Name||Kimberly Payne Williams-Paisley|
|Other Name||Kimberly Paisley|
|Residence||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Famous For||Father of the Bride (1991) (For playing Annie Banks)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 5 Inches
|Hair color||Salt & Pepper|
|Father||Gurney Williams III (Health & Science writer, journalist)|
|Mother||Linda Barbara Payne (foreign correspondent ; passed away in November 2016)|
|Sons|| Jasper Warren Paisley (born on April 17, 2009) |
William Huckleberry Paisley (born on February 22, 2007)
|Brother||Jay Williams (Younger)|
|Sister||Ashley Williams (Actress; Younger)|
|Nephews|| Gus Williams Dodson (Son of Neal Dodson & Ashley Williams) |
Odie Sal Dodson (Son of Neal Dodson & Ashley Williams)
|Brother In-Law||Neal Dodson (husband of Ashley Williams; producer)|
|Father In-Law||Douglas Edward Paisley (Department of Transportation)|
|Mother In-Law||Sandra Jean Jarvis (Teacher)|
|Education (Graduation)||Degree in drama (Northwestern University) , Bachelor of Science (in Speech)|
|Education (High School)||Rye High School|
|Education(College)||Northwestern University School of Communication|
|Alma Mater||Northwestern University (Evanston)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Brad Paisley (Country Musician;)|
|Boyfriend||Pete Sampras (Ex; Tennis player; They dated for couple of years)|
|Debut (Movies)|| Lucky 7(2003) (as Producer) |
Shade(2006) (as writer, director)
|Debut (TV)||ABC Afterschool Special|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Foods|| kale chips |
Hot chocolate (Mexican)
|Favorite Colors||Pink |
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Kimberly Williams-Paisley Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Kimberly Williams-Paisley Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Kimberly Williams-Paisley Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Kimberly Williams-Paisley Instagram Profile|
|Pinterest Profile||Kimberly Williams-Paisley Pinterest Profile|
|Goodreads Profile||Kimberly Williams-Paisley Goodreads Profile|
|Manager||Beyond Talent Management|
|Talent Agent||Creative Artists Agency|
|Net worth||$10 Million|
Kimberly Williams-Paisley is an American TV & movie actress, producer, director & writer. Kimberly is popular for playing the roles Dana(According to Jim), Laura Parker(Shade(2006)), Annie Banks (Father of the bride 1,2) Sandy Lengyel(We are Marshall(2006)).
Kimberly Williams-Paisley was born on 14th September 1971 in Rye, New York, United States to Linda Barbara Payne(Mother) a charity worker & Gurney Williams III(Father)- a writer.
Kimberly Williams & Brad Paisley Marriage: Brad Paisley is a country musician, he had seen Kimberly in the movie Father of the bride(1991) and had thought she was cute, They started dating in 2001. The couple got engage in 2012 and got married on 15th March 2003 in the Stauffer Chapel on Pepperdine University campus. The couple live in Franklin, Tennessee, previously lived in Pacific Palisades.
Image: Kimberly Williams & Brad Paisley wedding
Brad & Kimberly have two sons, an elder one named William Huckleberry Paisley born in February 2007 & the younger Jasper Paisley born in April 2009. 'William' comes from her maiden name Williams, Huckleberry from Mark Twain's novel 'Huckleberry Finn'. Jasper is named after Brad's grandfather Jasper who gifted him his first guitar.
Image: Kimberly Williams-Paisley with sons- William Paisley & Jasper Paisley
Kimberly Williams-Paisley: Facts & Trivia
- Kimberly Williams got into the acting business at the age of 13.
- Kimberly was studying for her graduation at Northwestern University in the year 1991 when she got an offer to act in movies and left the university to take acting full time.
- Alpha Phi International Women's Fraternity (ΑΦ): She was part of the sisterhood sorority when she was in college for her degree in drama.
- Is My Mother Gone?: Kimberly had written an article for Redbook magazine about her mother's health which eventually became the book.
- Where the Light Gets In: Losing My Mother Only to Find Her Again: Kimberly wrote a book named 'Where The Light Gets In', a biographical account of her mother Linda's dementia and the life after that, the book was released in April 2016.
- Alzheimer’s Association: kimberly-williams-paisley is a spokesperson for the association, after her mother's troubles with dimentia Kimberly decided to help people in similar situations.
- The Last Night of Ballyhoo(1998): She was on this comedy broadway as Sunny Freitag whichwas played at Helen Hayes Theatre.
- Some other broadway appearances/plays of her's are-
- The Vagina Monologues
- The Last Night of Ballyhoo
- All in the Timing
- Speed The Plow
- Philanthropy: She supports Michael J. Fox Foundation (Parkinson's Research) and Saint Jude's Hospital.
- She has appeared in some of her husband Brad Paisley's music videos like-
- I'm Gonna Miss Her
- Little Moments
- As director & Writer: Kimberly created a short movie titled- Shade in 2006 making her directorial and writing debut.
- In 1989 she directed the Musical Revue at Rye High School.
- There is a Playboy model with the same name- Kimberly Williams, thus she chose to use the name- Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
- Writing for magazines: She has written articles for magazines like- In Style, New You, Redbook.
- Henry and the Hidden Veggie Garden: a children's book she co-wrote with her father
- The Mother and Child Project: Raising Our Voices for Health and Hope, in support of the mothers and children she was part of the project.
- NPT Reports: Children's Health Crisis- She hosted the children's health related show for Nashville Public Television (it won a Regional Emmy award)
- Sean Penn's Haitian relief organization- a charity headed by the actor which works to improve the lives of people of Haiti
- She is a member of Entertainment Council for Feeding America- a charity of people in entertainment business which fights hunger
- She loves animals, has two dogs herself and is a member of various animal rescue organizations.
- She is part of numerous philanthropist organizations, some of those are:
- Meals on Wheels
- Save the children
- Adopt a Golden Nashville
- Second harvest Food bank
- The Michael J Fox foundation
- Feeding America
- Unity Shoppe
- Haitian Relief Organization
- Alzheimer's association
- She has worked on books:
- The Power of Paws: Reflections on a Life with Dogs
- The Promise of Jesus: God's Redemptive Story
- Henry And The Hidden Veggie Garden
- Where the Light Gets In: Losing My Mother Only to Find Her Again
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley Book club: A book club she is part.
- Commercials she has appeared in- Alzheimer's Association's awareness campaign, Hallmark Cards
- She supported Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential elections
- As a youth she wanted to be a DJ
- Ancestry: She is of English, French, German, Welsh descent
- She loves hot Yoga
Kimberly Williams-Paisley: Quotes
- More than anything, he keeps me laughing. That s the best. (About her husband)
- I've learned to be in the present from my mother
- I love to be able to do something positive with the celebrity image I have.
- Always enjoy the ride, because you don't know where it's going, but it's going to be all right.
- Hershey's Moderation Nation Campaign: She was involved with the campaign which advocated moderate use of dieting without missing the desserts
Kimberly Williams-Paisley: Awards
- MTV Movie Awards: Nominated for her role in Father of the Bride(1991)
- Satellite Awards: Nominated for her role in Relativity(1996)
- Heartland Film Festival- Best Dramatic Short Film award for Shade(2006)
- Sedona International Film Festival- For acting and direction of Shade(2006)
- Vision Award for Best Short Film- Shade(2006)
- Mid-south Regional Emmy for the show she hosted- NPT Reports: Children's Health Crisis