|Date Of Birth||January 7, 1958|
|Age||63 years 3 months 15 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Fairfield, Connecticut, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Father||Stanley M. Kozlowski|
|Mother||Helen E. Parniawski|
|Son||Chance Hogan (born in 1998)|
|Brother||Robert M. Kozlowski|
|Grandfather||Stanley Parniawski (Maternal)|
|Grandmother||Mary Zybura Parniawski (Maternal)|
|Aunt||Stephanie DeMarco (Maternal)|
|Sister In-Law||Donna Kozlowski (Wife of Robert M. Kozlowski)|
|Stepsons|| Brett Hogan (Ex) |
Todd Hogan (Ex)
Scott Hogan (Ex)
Clay Hogan (Ex)
|Stepdaughter||Lauren Hogan (Ex)|
|Education (Graduation)||Juilliard School (New York City; passed in 1981)|
|Education (High School)||Andrew Warde High School (Fairfield; class of 1976 ;)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Paul Hogan (Australian Actor)|
|Debut (Movie)||Crocodile Dundee(1986)|
|Debut(Broadway)||How It All Began (1981)|
|Friends|| William DeAcutis |
|Net worth||$10 Million|
Linda Kozlowski is an American TV & movie actress. She is mostly known for her role as Sue Charlton in the movie series- Crocodile Dundee(1986), Crocodile Dundee II (1988), Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles (2001). She played Jill McGowan in Village of the Damned (1995) as well
Linda Kozlowski was born on 7th January 1958 in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States to Helen Parniawski(Mother) & Stanley Kozlowski(Father)
Linda Kozlowski: Education
- High School: She graduated from Andrew Warde High School, Fairfield in 1976
- Graduation: Linda graduated from Juilliard School, Manhattan, New York City in Drama in 1981. She also learnt opera singing at the institution.
Linda Kozlowski &Paul Hogan Marriage
Linda met Australian actor, writer, producer Paul Hogan during the shooting of the movie Crocodile Dundee(1986). They went on to act in 2 other sequels to the movie in 1988 and 2001 and Almost an Angel (1990) as well. Paul played the lead male while Linda was the lead actress in the movies.
Image: Linda Kozlowski with Paul Hogan
They eventually began dating and got married on May 5, 1990 after Paul divorced his previous wife Noelene. Paul was born on 1939 while Linda in 1958, making the age difference- 19 years. The couple filed for divorce in October 2013 stating irreconcilable differences and got divorced on 23 July 2014. She stated that they naturally drifted apart without any shared interests any more. She received one time settlement amount of $6.25 million.
They have a son named- Chance Hogan born in 1998.
Image: Linda Kozlowski Family: Ex-husband Paul Hogan, son Chance Hogan
Linda Kozlowski: Facts & Trivia
- Golden Globe Award: She has received a Golden Globe Award nomination for her role as Sue Charlton in Crocodile Dundee 2(1988).
- Polish descent: Her parents are of Polish ancestry.
- Stop to acting career: She quit acting after her 2001 movie- Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles (2001), she grew dissatisfied with the characters she was getting. She lived on the Australian ranch looking after it with her son for a while.
- Marriage: Linda has been married twice, to Paul Hogan in 1990 and once before that.
- Cryogenic treatment: She is believed to undergo cryogenic procedures to keep her beauty and health in good condition.
- She has bought properties on the Venice Beachfront. She has a $2 Million house there. Her neighbors call her Queen of Silicon Beach (Silicon Beach is another name for Venice Beachfront).
- She is a trained opera singer.
- Two of her close friends died of AIDS in 1990s.
- Friendship with Dustin Hoffman: She acted with Dustin Hoffman in 'Death of a Salesman', they became friends and he and his wife allowed Linda to use their Malibu beach house when she was feeling lonely. Some believe he helped her get the role in Crocodile Dundee(1986)
- After her first movie Crocodile Dundee(1986) she became a sensation in Australia.
- Her son chance has been very vocal about his criticism of Donald Trump.
Linda Kozlowski: Quotes
- These schlocky films I was getting were giving me an ulcer, I was the only one on the set that cared about anything, I decided to give it all away.
- I lived in Paul's shadow for many, many years and it's nice to feel my own light right now
- (About her husband) We were opposites in everything, From food, music, colors, clothes, places, everything. The divorce was completely amicable. We talk on the phone all the time, We're completely friendly.
- It's nice to feel my own light right now
- I've never had to do anything I didn't believe in
- Most writers are still indulging their fantasies when they write about women.