|Date Of Birth||June 2, 2002|
|Age||18 years 1 months 3 days|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Place Of Birth||Longview, Texas, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Singer|
|Full Name||Madison Zirui Hu|
|Residence||Cerritos, California, United States|
|Languages||Chinese , English|
|Ethnicities||Asian American , Chinese American|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Debut (Movie)||Bad Words(2013)|
|Debut (TV)||I Kid with Brad Garrett(2011)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Hugh Jackman|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Foods|| Pizza |
|Favorite Singer||Billie Eilish|
|Favorite Dresses|| Jackets |
|Favorite TV show||Dora the Explorer|
|Favorite Game||Spot It (Card game)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Madison Hu Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Madison Hu Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Madison Hu Instagram Profile|
|Address||PO Box 2053, Irwindale, California|
|Instruments|| guitar |
Madison Hu is an American TV & Movie actress & singer born in 2002 in Longview, Texas, her family moved to California when she was 2 years old. She is known for her work as Frankie Wong in Disney Sitcom Bizaardvark, as Marci in the comedy series 'Best Friends Whenever'. She has a brother and sister in the family as well as a puppy.
Madison Hu has also appeared in some TV series in few episodes in- The Goldbergs(2014), Tosh.0(2014), Grace and Frankie(2015), The Kicks(2015).
She has also appeared as herself in TV shows such as- The John Kerwin Kids' Show!, ChannelAlexis2k6, Disney Parks Presents, Home & Family, I Kid with Brad Garrett.
Madison Hu & Olivia Rodrigo: The duo has been part of the TV series Bizaardvark for a while now, both play lead roles in the TV series. They have become good friends in real life as well. They play Frankie Wong & Paige Olvera respectively on the show.
Image: Madison Hu & Olivia Rodrigo
Madison Hu Interesting Facts
- Her family moved to California when she was 2 years old.
- Her career in acting started when she was 7 years old.
- Her first big screen appearance was in Bad words(2013) when she was 11 years old.
- She has a dog named Marshmallow. She calls him marsh and pupper.
- She could Ice-skate like a professional when she was just 8 years old.
- Madison's first working job was in an Old Navy commercial.
- She of Chinese descent, both her parents and her brother were born in china, Madison is the first person in her family to be born in United States.
- She is into DIY stuff, she did her phone case with dog pics, beyonce, city landscapes
- She likes strawberries.
- She participated in the 'Say no bullying' festival.
- She started doing stand-up comedy in April 2014.
- For the TV series Bizaardvark she worked 5 days a week. 3 day of rehearsals and 2 days of shooting.
- She came into acting profession because of a friend, her friend had a manager who got her roles, Madison who attended music, dance, sports with that friend got the same manager and eventually landed into acting on big screen.
- She is really tall for her age. People don't believe when she tells them because of her posture.
- Her older brother is 10 years older than her. she has a younger sister.
- She loves cats, but allergic to cats.
- One word that describes her- Egg.
- She is involved with 'No Kid Hungry', a nonprofit charity to help feed poor kids.
- She supported Women's march of 2017.
- She is a foodie, loves her food.
- She likes cutting her hair short.
- Nike gifted her their brand clothes once.
- She often watches Russian soap operas with her neighbors.
- Her favorite music genres: pop & rap music.
Madison Hu Quotes
- You are gonna to be told NO lot more than YES in life.
- I never really thought of myself as a singer. Technically speaking, everyone can sing.
- Representation really does matter, especially for children. I didn't see anyone that looked like me on screen in childhood, I thought I could never become like the stars.
- The only true flavor of fruity sparkling water is lies
- When you are stressed, to cope you procrastinate & make yourself more stressed.
- It is good to be a role model, to have kids kind of look up to you.
- I don't care if it's 80 degrees out there, If it's fall I'm wearing sweater.
- I'm a shy person, it's always going to be a part of me.
- kids should know that being themselves is the best kind of version they can be.
- I don’t think you should change who you are based on what other people think.
- Follow your dreams no matter what may try to stop you
- We do not deserve dogs, they are too pure
- I laugh at my jokes who else is supposed to laugh at them?
- Try things before you say you don't like them, you could be missing out on something real cool
- I want to be fit but exercising is so hard.
- My music taste is all over the place.