|Date Of Birth||June 2, 2002|
|Age||20 years 8 months 6 days|
|Day of Birth||Sunday|
|Place Of Birth||Longview, Texas, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Singer|
|Full Name||Madison Zirui Hu|
|Residence||Cerritos, California, United States|
|Languages||Chinese , English|
|Ethnicities||Chinese American , Asian American|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Debut (Movie)||Bad Words(2013)|
|Debut (TV)||I Kid with Brad Garrett(2011)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Hugh Jackman|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence|
|Favorite Foods|| Oreos |
|Favorite Singer||Billie Eilish|
|Favorite Dresses|| Jackets |
|Favorite TV show||Dora the Explorer|
|Favorite Game||Spot It (Card game)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Madison Hu Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Madison Hu Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Madison Hu Instagram Profile|
|Address||PO Box 2053, Irwindale, California|
|Instruments|| guitar |
Madison Hu is an American TV/ movie actress & singer. She is known for her work as Frankie Wong in Disney Sitcom Bizaardvark.
She has played roles such as Debbie in The Goldbergs(2014), Kara in The Kicks(2015), Marci in "Best Friends Whenever", Ling Quan in Bad Words(2013)
She has recently appeared as Chelsea Nevins in Remnants of the Fallen(2020), Edith in Voyagers (2020).
Madison Zirui Hu was born in 2002 in Longview, Texas, her family moved to California when she was 2 years old.
Her older brother Mike Hu is 10 years older than her. She has a younger sister.
[Madison Hu with her mother]
- Ancestry: She is of Chinese descent, both her parents and her brother were born in china, Madison is the first person in her family to be born in the United States.
- Ice-skating: She could Ice-skate like a professional when she was just 8 years old. She is very athletic.
- Artistic: She is into DIY stuff, she did her phone case with dog pics, Beyonce, city landscapes
- Tall for her age: She is really tall for her age. People don't believe it when she tells them because of her posture.
- Music: She has not trained in singing, but she can sing. She has practiced Piano and guitar. She was seven/ eight when she started playing the piano.
- Dog Lover: She has a dog named Marshmallow. She calls him marsh and pupper.
- She loves cats, but allergic to cats.
- Food Lover: She is a foodie, loves her food.
- She likes cutting her hair short.
- NIKE gifted Madison their branded clothes once.
- She often watches Russian soap operas with her neighbors.
- Her favorite music genres: pop & rap music.
- She likes strawberries.
- She loves beaches, sunshine and palm trees.
Madison Hu & Olivia Rodrigo
The duo has been part of the TV series Bizaardvark for a while now, both play lead roles in the TV series. They have become good friends in real life as well. They play Frankie Wong & Paige Olvera respectively on the show.
Image: Madison Hu & Olivia Rodrigo
- No Kid Hungry: She is involved with 'No Kid Hungry', a nonprofit charity to help feed poor kids.
- She participated in the 'Say no bullying' festival.
- She started doing stand-up comedy in April 2014.
- She supported Women's march of 2017.
- Black Lives Matter: She supported the 2020 Black Lives movement following the murder of George Floyd. She posted resources for people to participate and support the movement.
- Her career in acting started when she was six years old. 
- Her first big-screen appearance was in Bad words(2013) when she was 11 years old. 
- Madison's first working job was in an Old Navy commercial.
- Entry into acting: She entered the acting profession because of a friend, her friend had a manager who got her roles, Madison who attended music, dance, sports with that friend got the same manager and eventually landed a big acting role.
She has appeared in TV shows such as- The John Kerwin Kids' Show!, ChannelAlexis2k6, Disney Parks Presents, Home & Family, I Kid with Brad Garrett.
As a kid she loved Disney. Madison has appeared in the Disney musical videos-
- Disney Channel Stars: Legendary (2018)
- Disney Channel Stars: DuckTales Theme Song (2017)
Meg Donnelly, Sky Katz, DeVore Ledridge, Peyton Elizabeth Lee, Kayla Maisonet also appeared alongside Madison in 'Disney Channel Stars: Legendary'
Asher Angel, Malachi Barton, Nicolas Bechtel, Cameron Boyce, Joey Bragg, Issac Ryan Brown appeared alongside Madison in 'DuckTales Theme Song'
In the Disney Channel comedy series created by Kyle Stegina & Josh Lehrman, Madison plays Frankie Wong, one of the leading characters in the series. Olivia Rodrigo plays Paige Olvera, the other leading character in the series.
Frankie and Paige are two best friends who make comedy videos together and post them online. The two have a video channel named 'Bizaardvark' on Vuuugle (a video sharing platform like youtube).
She has sung the series theme song, her voice has been aired in 28 episodes from 2016-2018. For the TV series Bizaardvark, she worked 5 days a week. 3 days of rehearsals and 2 days of shooting. She wears glasses like her character Frankie in the show.
Olivia and Madison have a bizarre ritual of chanting "Sensational Mayonnaise" just before performing. It is apparently their good work charm. They came up with it on one of their sleepovers.
Jake Paul (as Dirk Mann), DeVore Ledridge (Amelia Duckworth), Ethan Wacker (Bernie Schotz), Maxwell Simkins (Zane) have played the other main roles in the series.
[Madison Hu & Olivia Rodrigo in Bizaardvark]
|2017||The Worst Lullaby Ever||Bizaardvark||Episode: "Hawkward"|
|2017||Notes In Your Lunchbag||Episode: "Mom! Stop!"|
|2016||Kid at the Adult Table||Episode: "Agh, Humbug"|
|2016||Party Don't Stop||Episode: "Control + Alt + Escape!"|
|2016||Bad Hair Day||Episode: "Pretty-Con"|
|2016||The Comeback Song||Episode: "First!"|
Questions and answers
- Has she ever Googled herself?
- She has, most probably to get pictures of herself from the internet.
- If she could work with any actor/ actress, who would it be?
- Greta Gerwig, "I Love Greta Gerwig... I want to be like her when I grow up, I want to act and I want to make films" says Madison
- What were her favorite Cartoon channels growing?
- Disney was her favorite, she also liked Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon,
- What was her favorite TV show growing up?
- "Adventure Time" by Pendleton Ward (Cartoon Network) was her favorite show. She also liked Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, and other classics.
- What would be her advice to her younger self?
- "Keep doing you"
- What is her least favorite food?
- She doesn't like 'Licorice'. "It basically tastes like plastic," she says
- What are her hobbies?
- Writing, making films, playing guitar and piano, Ice-skating
- What is her biggest goal?
- She wants to go to the Oscar someday, maybe win one herself or just be there
- What is the one word that describes her (according to her)?
Note: Unless referenced, questions taken from the youtube Q&A video. 
|2020||Remnants of the Fallen||Chelsea Nevins|
|2016-2019||Bizaardvark||Frankie Wong||63 episodes|
|2018||The Misadventures of Psyche & Me||Jessica||episode: "Self-conscious", "No Filter"|
|2015-2016||Best Friends Whenever||Marci||6 episodes|
|2015||Grace and Frankie||Spelling Bee Girl||episode: "The Spelling Bee"|
|2014||Tosh.0||Katie||episode: "Wheel of Fortune"|
|2014||The Goldbergs||Debbie||episode: "Mama Drama"|
- You are gonna be told NO lot more than YES in life.
- I never really thought of myself as a singer. Technically speaking, everyone can sing.
- Representation really does matter, especially for children. I didn't see anyone that looked like me on screen in childhood, I thought I could never become like the stars. 
- The only true flavor of fruity sparkling water is lies
- When you are stressed, to cope you procrastinate & make yourself more stressed.
- It is good to be a role model, to have kids kind of look up to you.
- I don't care if it's 80 degrees out there, If it's fall I'm wearing a sweater.
- I'm a shy person, it's always going to be a part of me.
- kids should know that being themselves is the best kind of version they can be.
- I don’t think you should change who you are based on what other people think.
- Follow your dreams no matter what may try to stop you
- We do not deserve dogs, they are too pure
- I laugh at my jokes who else is supposed to laugh at them?
- Try things before you say you don't like them, you could be missing out on something real cool
- I want to be fit but exercising is so hard.
- My music taste is all over the place.
- Chinese culture is a big part of my life, it's something that I'm really proud of. My heritage is part of who I am. I'm pretty much the American dream.
- [about her parents] They always told me, whatever I wanted to do, I had to do it 100 percent, and they’re always going to be 100 percent behind me.