|Date Of Birth||May 22, 1961|
|Age||59 years 0 months 14 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|Professions||Singer , Actress|
|Other Name||Ann Cusak|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Religion||Christianity (Irish Catholic)|
|Ethnicities||Caucasian , Irish American|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 9 Inches
|Father||Richard John Cusack (Dick Cusack; Actor/ producer by profession; born August 29, 1925- died on June 2, 2003 of Pancreatic)|
|Mother||Ann Paula Cusack (Nancy Carolan/ Ann Paula Carolan; mathematics teacher)|
|Brothers|| Bill Cusack (William) |
John Paul Cusack (Actor, Producer, Writer;)
|Sisters|| Joan Mary Cusack (Actress/ writer;) |
Susie Cusack (Actress/ singer by profession)
|Uncle||Donald Cusack (Paternal)|
|Grandfathers|| William Bartholomew Carolan (Maternal) |
Dennis Joseph Cusack (Paternal)
|Nephews|| Dylan John Burke (Son of Joan Cusack & Richard Burke; born in 1997) |
Miles Burke (Son of Joan Cusack & Richard Burke; born in 2000)
|Grandmothers|| Margaret McFeeley (Paternal) |
Mary Agatha McGillen (Maternal)
|Sister In-Law||LaFern Cusack (Actress; Wife of Bill Cusack)|
|Education||Piven Theater & Workshop (acting, enrolled at age 9) , Circle in the Square Professional Theater School|
|Alma Mater||New York University|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husbands|| Richard Burke (husband of Joan Cusack) |
Jim Piddock (British Actor/ writer;)
|Debut (Movie)||A League of Their Own(1992)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Ann Cusack Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Ann Cusack Official Website|
Ann Cusack (pronunciation Q-zack) is an American TV & movie actress & singer. She is the sister of popular Cusacks Joan Cusack and John Cusack
Ann Cusack was born in Manhattan, New York on 22nd May 1961 to Dick Cusack(Father) a Hollywood actor, humorist, writer , producer and a ww2 veteran & Nancy Cusack(mother)- a mathematics teacher. She was raised in Evanston Illinois
She is one of the 5 children of her parents.
- Ann Cusack (born May 22, 1961)
- Joan Cusack (born October 11, 1962)
- William "Bill" Cusack (born 1964)
- John Cusack (born June 28, 1966)
- Susie Cusack (born May 22, 1971)
She made her debut in movies in 1992 through A League of Their Own. She has appeared in movies like- Malice (1993), Renaissance Man (1994), Tank Girl (1995), The Point of Betrayal (1995), The Point of Betrayal (1995), The Birdcage (1996), My Fellow Americans (1996), Multiplicity (1996), Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997), Grosse Pointe Blank (1997), Cannes Man (1997), Peoria Babylon (1997), Stigmata (1999), What Planet Are You From? (2000), America's Sweethearts (2001), Accepted (2006), The Sensation of Sight (2006), Arc (2006), The Neighbor (2007), Cake: A Wedding Story (2007), The Informant! (2009), Love at First Hiccup (2009), Crooked Lane (2010), Nightcrawler (2014), Sully (2016), Heart, Baby (2017), The Three Lucias.
She has appeared in main or recurring roles in TV shows such as- The Jeff Foxworthy Show, Maggie, The Brotherhood of Poland- New Hampshire, The Unit, Private Practice, Better Call Saul.
She has made guest appearances in numerous TV series like- The Jackie Thomas Show, Love & War, Murder- She Wrote, From the Earth to the Moon, Frasier, Ally McBeal, Charmed, Maggie, Family Law, Ladies Man, The Huntress, What About Joan, Star Trek: Enterprise, Six Feet Under, One Tree Hill, Miracles, Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, Bones, Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home, The Unit, Brothers & Sisters, Private Practice, Greek, Army Wives, In Plain Sight, Little Britain USA, Castle, Trauma, The Genesis Files, Grimm, Hart of Dixie, Body of Proof, Harry's Law, Scandal, Sullivan & Son, Masters of Sex, Fargo, Backstrom, Mr. Mercedes, Tycoon.
TV movies she has appeared in include- Overexposed(1992), Victim of Love: The Shannon Mohr Story (1993), Black River (2001), My Sister's Keeper (2002), Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America (2006), Ace Ventura: Pet Detective Jr. (2009).
- Ethnicity & Religion: Her family is Irish Catholic.
- She is the eldest of her siblings.
- Blues Adjacent: She is part of the blues band named- Blues Adjacent along with Thomas Silcott, Andy Comeau, Bob Tomer, Steve Dubin, Otis Roper, Richard Faungo, Paul Costa. She is the lead singer of the band.
- She has appeared in many of her brother John's movies.
- Charity & Non-profit work: Ann supports organisations including- 'Working Classroom', 'Piven Theatre workshop', North Suburban peace initiative', 'One voice', 'The creative coalition', 'sunshine kids' (Helps kids with cancer), 'The off the street club', 'Amnesty international'.
- She is critical of US president of Donald Trump & supported his impeachment.
- Versatile actress: Ann has worked in cable, drama, independent films, network, sitcom, web episodes among other formats.
- She signed the petition to save 'Sesame Street' from the budget kills which would end federal funding of arts & public broadcasting.
- She opposed ban attempts by the Donald Trump Govt. on immigrants from Muslim countries.
- She defended Dodd-Frank Act and opposed repealing attempts by the Govt.
- She supported Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential elections.
- She supported Women's march which was held in opposition to Donald Trump Govt.
- She supports LBT cause and advocates Gun control in the United States
- She supports raising awareness about global warming.
- She is an animal rights advocate, she supports animal rescuing.
- There is slight resemblance to Jennifer Aniston.
- She does not drink or smoke.
Ann Cusack Quotes
- Why is Terrible Trump still in office?
- Great journalism doesn't get air time. They have to have great ratings and make money for the network.
- How can anyone say there isn't global warming? Step outside.
- Why are Saudi Arabian men so afraid of their women having basic human rights?
- Negativity is spiritual suicide.
- Tell the world what you intend to do, but first show it.
- Knowledge in not just information but also the organizing and intelligence of how it is directed through practical plans of action.