|Date Of Birth||November 21, 1972|
|Age||47 years 7 months 14 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Crockett, Texas, United States|
|Professions||Actress , Songwriter , Singer , Musician|
|Full Name||Rain Joan of Arc Phoenix|
|Other Name||Rainbow Phoenix|
|Religions||Christianity , Judaism (From mother's side)|
|Languages||Spanish , Italian , English|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian (social activist)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 2 Inches
|Father||John Lee Bottom (computer programmer)|
|Son||Jonas Winter (born on February 7, 1993)|
|Brothers|| Joaquín Rafael Phoenix (Actor, Director, Producer) |
River Jude Phoenix (actor;August 23, 1970 - October 31, 1993)
|Sister||Summer Joy Phoenix (Actress, model)|
|Grandfather||Meyer Dunetz (Maternal)|
|Nephews|| Indiana August Affleck (Son of Summer Phoenix) |
Atticus Affleck (Son of Summer Phoenix)
Rio Julio Miguel Asch Phoenix (Son of Liberty Phoenix)
Indigo Orion Phoenix (Son of Liberty Phoenix)
Leo Lord Phoenix (Son of Liberty Phoenix)
|Niece||Scarlette Jasmine Phoenix Asch (Daughter of Liberty Phoenix)|
|Brothers In-Law|| Ernesto Asch (Ex; Husband of Liberty Phoenix) |
Andy Lord (Husband of Liberty Phoenix)
Casey Affleck (Actor; Husband of Summer Phoenix)
|Grandmother||Margaret Lefkowitz (Maternal)|
|Aunts|| Rhoda Dunetz (Maternal) |
Merle Dunetz (Maternal)
|Half Sister||Jodean Trust Bottom (Paternal)|
|Alma Mater||University of Florida|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Michael Tubbs (Actor, Composer ; married from 2003 to 2008)|
|Debut (Movie)||Maid to Order(1987) (comedy/fantasy film)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Rain Phoenix Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Rain Phoenix Instagram Profile|
|Net worth||$5 Million|
Rain Phoenix is an American actress, musician, singer. She was born in Crockett, Texas on 21st November 1972 to John Lee Bottom(Father) & Arlyn Phoenix(Mother).
Image: Rain Phoenix family Childhood: Arlyn Phoenix(Mother), John Lee Bottom(father), Brothers: Joaquin Phoenix, River Phoenix; Sisters: Summer Phoenix, Liberty Phoenix
Image: Rain Phoenix family: Arlyn Phoenix, Jeffrey Weinberg, Joaquin Phoenix; Summer Phoenix, Liberty Phoenix.
Some of her movies include- Maid to Order (1987), Even Cowgirls Get the Blues (1993), To Die For (1995), I Woke Up Early the Day I Died (1998), Facade (1999), $pent (2000), O (2001), The Sleepy Time Gal (2001), Harry + Max (2004), Hitch (2005), Kids in America (2005), Low Down (2014), Forever (2015), Always Worthy (2015), Down by the Water, The Art of Elysium: Heaven on Earth.
She has made appearance in TV series like- Family Ties, Amazing Stories.
Rain married Michael Tubbs, a fellow musician in 2003, they have a son together. The couple split and had a divorce in 2008. However both remain close friends, they are often seen outing together with their respective present boyfriend and girlfriend.
Rain Phoenix interesting Facts
- Aleka's Attic: River Phoenix, the eldest of Phoenix family now diseased used to sing in street corners with Rain. They later formed a band named Aleka's Attic along with Josh McKay.
- Rain is of Hungarian, Russian descent from mother's side.
- She was part of the rock band R.E.M as a backup singer.
- The Causey Way: Rain was part of this band which also included her sisters Summer & Liberty. the band included other members like- Scott Stanton, Bill Bryson, Tracy Cox-Stanton, Brian Teasley, Ane Diaz among others.
- Papercranes: Rain formed the band in 2004 along with Michael Tubbs, Dave Lebleu, Andy Lord, Michael Amish, Robb Buono. Summer & Liberty were part of it too, Summer played instruments. Liberty worked on vocals.
- The Lunchbox Fund: Rain Phoenix along with her brother Joaquin Phoenix is part of this non-profit organization intended to help South African kids with nutritious food.
- She has worked for 'Michael Stipe', 'Red Hot Chili Peppers' as a back-up singer.
- She is a Vegetarian (of Vegan kind). When she was 5 years old, her family was travelling on a boat where she saw fishermen thrashing fishes, the siblings after seeing this decided never to eat meat again.
- She studied Music, Opera at college.
- She was nominated for Young Artist Awards for the movie Family Ties(1988).
- Rain is the eldest daughter of the Phoenix family.
- She feels happy that her parents gave her the middle name 'Joan of Arc' after the character she loves.
- As a kid she was not allowed to appear in commercials for meat, milk; her parents were Vegans too.
- She is very close to brother Joaquin Phoenix, she considers her advice very important.
- She supported women's march in Washington
Rain Phoenix Quotes
- Travelling was a big part of my childhood and one that I value very much.
- I get fidgety if I'm in one place for longer than three months
- (On her brother River) Of course there is sadness with not seeing him in the physical world but everything I do, he is a part of in spirit.
- Being in the public eye there will always be negatives.
- if you know your true passion and what you're going after, negativity can't touch you.