Rosabell Laurenti Sellers
|Date Of Birth||March 27, 1996|
|Age||24 years 2 months 9 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Place Of Birth||Santa Monica, California|
|Other Names||Rosabel Laurenti , Rosabell Sellers|
|Languages||Italian , English|
|Nationalities||American , Italian|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 2 Inches
|Brother||Diego Laurenti Sellers|
|Sister||Lucia Laurenti Sellers|
|Education (Graduation)||Guildhall School of Music and Drama, London(2017)|
|Debut (TV)||E poi c'è Filippo(2006) , A Wheel In Time (TV movie)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actress||Natalie Portman|
|Favorite Musical instrument||Piano|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Rosabell Laurenti Sellers Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Rosabell Laurenti Sellers Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Rosabell Laurenti Sellers Instagram Profile|
|Net worth||$3 Million|
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers is an American actress, she made her debut through the TV movie A Wheel In Time(1999), she is popular for her role of Tyene Sand in Game of Thrones and for her role in The Whistleblower. She plays role of Mia in the TV series Mia and Me(2011).
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers & Game of Thrones: Rosabell was offered the role of Tyene Sand, daughter Oberyn Nymeros Martell(Red Viper) and Ellaria Sand. Her character was an expert with daggers and poison in the series. She appeared in 9 Episodes of the series. She had neither watched the TV series nor had read the book before acting in her role.
[Rosabell Laurenti Sellers in Bikini enjoying her vacations]
Interesting Facts, Trivia
- Rosabell has an elder brother named Diego Laurenti Sellers & younger sister named Lucia Laurenti Sellers.
- She made her theatre debut at the age of 8 in a play with the company "La Mama".
- Rosabell toured Poland and Austria with the theatre group performing in the play.
- She was born in Santa Monica, her family moved to Rome when she was 8 years old for a brief time.
- Her father is Italian and mother an American.
- For a brief period she acted in few Italian TV shows & Movies. She speaks fluent Italian and often dubs her characters herself.
- She holds dual citizenship of Italy and United States.
- She performed at the Venice International Film Festival (69th).
- In 2015 she joined Game of Thrones Cast, it made her popular among the larger audience. She was in Rome when she was auditioned online for the role.
- She has professionally learned tap dancing. She also knows classical dance.
- She can play piano.
- She is trained in equestrian and often participated in equestrian competitions.
- Philanthropist Rosabell: Rosabell Sellers founded "Young Actors for Humanitarian Involvement" a group of actors which in association with charity foundations like ActionAid & Smile Again help humanitarian causes.
- Philanthropist Rosabell: She works with organizations in support of Anti-Racism & Anti-semitism.
- Philanthropist Rosabell: She works another charity foundation "Veto the Squito", which works for the betterment of African children. She is believed to donate 10% of her earnings towards the cause.
- Rosabell was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the David di Donatello Awards for her role in the movie Gli Equilibristi(2012)
- She is believed not to own a TV at home and to have a film projector instead.
- Variety listed her as one of the "International Star You Need To Know" At the age of 16.
- She admires her co-star Indira Varma from GOT, and her siblings in the same series Jessica Henwick & Keisha Castle-Hughes.
- Roger Charteris [The Artists Partnership] is her agent.
- Some of the Ads she has appeared in are: Kraft, Bank Intesa.
- She played volleyball in the school.
- She knows- Horseback riding, Archery
- She is the first actress of her name- Rosabell, first even by the first name.
- she has played the titular character in the TV movie Memories of Anne Frank.
- In Italy acting is still seen as a anti-intellectual hollow thing, reserved only for pretty boys and girls.
- I don’t like celebrity culture and the idea of spending loads of time and energy promoting oneself on social media.
- I aspire to be a normal human being with a normal life.
- I don't hate Justin Beiber. I just hate the crap commercial music he represents