|Date Of Birth||March 6, 1951|
|Age||70 years 2 months 5 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Whitesboro, Middle Township, New Jersey, United States|
|Professions||Businessman , Author , Podcaster , Speaker , Educator|
|Other Name||Graham Sardar Stedman|
|Trademarks||Tall , Mustache , Fast accent|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 6 Inches
|Hair color||Salt & Pepper|
|Father||Stedman Graham, Sr.|
|Mother||Mary Jacobs Graham|
|Wife||Glenda Graham (Divorced)|
|Daughter||Wendy Graham (Glenda Graham)|
|Brothers|| James Graham |
|Sisters|| Nakoma Crawford |
|Granddaughter||Cadence Greene (daughter of Wendy born in 2015)|
|Son In-Law||Bradley Kerwin Greene (Trinidadian engineer)|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor of Social Work|
|Education (High School)||Middle Township High School|
|Alma Mater||Ball State University |
Hardin-Simmons University (graduation)
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriends|| Oprah Winfrey (1986-) |
Robin Robinson (Ex;1982-1985)
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Movie||The Butler (2013) (Movie he likes watching with Oprah)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Stedman Graham Facebook Profile|
|Official Website||Stedman Graham Official Website|
|Contacts (Email)||email@example.com |
|Web Contact||Web Contact|
|Inspiration||George Henry White (founder of Whitesboro town)|
|Net worth||$10 Million|
Stedman Graham is an American author, businessman, educator, speaker. He has been the partner of Media star Oprah Winfrey for a long time.
Stedman Graham Jr. was born on 6th March 1951 in Whitesboro, New Jersey, United States to Mary Jacobs Graham(Mother) and Stedman Graham, Sr.(Father). He was raised in Whitesboro, New Jersey with 5 other siblings, 2 of which are disabled brothers.
Stedman Graham Education
- High School: Stedman studied at 'Middle Township High School' a public school in Cape May County, New Jersey.
- Bachelor of Social Work(B.S.W): Stedman went to Hardin–Simmons University, a baptist university in Abilene, Texas for his graduation degree in Social Work in 1974-
- Master's Degree: Stedman went to Ball State University(BSU) to finish his masters degree in Education in 1979.
Stedman Graham Romantic Life
- Glenda Graham: Stedman was married to Glenda and had a daughter named Wendy Graham in 1975
- Robin Robinson: Stedman had a romantic relationship with the TV anchor Robin Robinson from 1982 to 1985
- Oprah Winfrey: Oprah and Graham have been in a relationship since 1986, they were engaged in 1992 and still remain together though unmarried. They have been the content of numerous articles on tabloids and news papers. They have many residences from Hawaii to New Jersey.
Stedman Graham Facts & Trivia
- Stedman and Oprah Engagement: Stedman first came to limelight for his relationship with an already star Oprah Winfrey. The couple got engaged in November 1992 but the marriage never took place, the couple settles for what they termed "Spiritual Union" rather than a ceremony.
- S Graham & Associates: Stedman is the CEO & chairman of the marketing, consulting & management company founded in late 1990s, it focuses on education and corporate markets.
- Motivational Speaker: Stedman is a captivating speaker, his lectures around the world are attended by large number of audience.
- 9 step success process: Stedman theorized a system for a better living process.
- Check your identity
- Create your vision
- Develop your travel plan
- Master the rules of the road
- Step in to the outer limits
- Pilot the seasons of change
- Build your dream team
- Win by a decision
- Commit to your vision
- B & C Associates: Stedman worked in the High Point, North Carolina with the B & C Associates on black causes, his clients included Maya Angelou and Winnie Mandela. He has fought for various black causes.
- AAD: Stedman established the non-profit organization Athletes against Drugs (AAD) association to fight substance abuse among youth and athletes. The organization has provided scholarships in excess of $1.5 million in aid to youth.
- Online Courses: Stedman offers various online courses on his website on topics ranging from self-help to business and management.
- Basketball career: He played basketball in the European league, he was consistently among the top 3 scorers.
- Huffingtonpost Columns: Stedman has been writing personal columns on the Huffington post.
- The Oprah Winfrey Show: Stedman has been on the Oprah Show for a total of 3 times.
- Prison system: Stedman worked in the prison system for 5 years.
- US Army: He served in the US army after college for some time in the Europe
- TV Appearances: Stedman has appeared on many TV shows including the Oscars, Golden Globe Awards, Charlie Rose show, The Oprah Winfrey show, Bridging the gap: The joe Dulin Story, Larry king live, Emmy Awards
- Some of the clients of Stedman include- CVS Pharmacy, Deloitte, Gulfstream Aerospace, Lenovo, Microsoft, Wells Fargo and others.
- Stedman has conducted workshops in countries such as- Aruba, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, China, Germany, Netherlands, South Africa, UK and others
- He has served as guest lecture at universities like- Northwestern University, Harvard University, Wharton university, chicago university, National University, University of Illinois-Chicago and others.
- Honorary Doctorate: Stedman has a doctorate in Humanities from Coker College
- Stedman and Oprah Children: Stedman has a daughter from his previous marriage, but Oprah and Stedman do not have any children, but they do have lots of pets. They have three dogs named- Sadie, Sunny & Lauren
- Awards Stedman Graham has received:
- President's Award for Excellence from Lincoln University
- Franklin Covey Humanitarian Service Award
- National Urban League Community Service Award,
- American Advertising Federation Industry Influential
- H. Naylor Fitzhugh Award of Relevance
- Oprah for president: Stedman has been encouraging Oprah to seriously consider running for the US president
Stedman Graham- the Author
Stedman has authored numerous books on self-help, business, management and marketing. Some of his books are:
- The Ultimate Guide to Sport Event Management and Marketing (1995)- First book
- You Can Make It Happen: A Nine Step Plan for Success (1997)- a theoretical 9 step process for success
- You Can Make It Happen Every Day (1998)
- Teens Can Make It Happen: Nine Steps for Success (2000)
- Teens Can Make It Happen Workbook (2001)
- The Ultimate Guide to Sports Marketing (2001)
- Build Your Own Life Brand!: A Powerful Strategy to Maximize Your Potential and Enhance Your Value for Ultimate Achievement (2002)
- Move Without the Ball: Put Your Skills and Your Magic to Work for You (2004)
- Who Are You? (2005)
- Diversity: Leaders Not Labels: A New Plan for the 21st Century (2006)
- Identity: Your Passport to Success (2012)- became a Wall Street Journal Bestseller
Stedman Graham Quotes
- We have been in a relationship for a long time, we want each other to succeed, I want her to be as successful as she can be.
- It is not an easy thing when you are in a relationship with a powerful woman, I'm not threatened by her fame, success, money. That is who she is, it doesn't have anything to do with how I see myself.
- Most people are stuck in the box and they are doing the same thing everyday.
- There are 6 billion people who don't know who they are, they are not organized.
- Everybody has the same 24 hours, that's what makes us equals, the question is how you organize those 24 hours around you.
- You are socially constructed to think your family, religion, relationships, cars are who you are. You have an identity different to a socially constructed box.
- Preparation means opportunity.
- I'm a right brain, so right means emotional, it means vision. I had to force myself into structure which is left brain.
- Progress begins one step at a time, first step is understanding who you are.
- I discovered after a long time that it is not about race.
- Only the strong survive, nobody cares about the weak and the average.
- The world sees you as you see yourself, when you raise your standards, people change the way of looking at you
- Branding is how deep to the core of yourself you can go to build the value.
- Love is your key to believe in yourself.
- Love is organizing things that you are passionate about.
- Education system prepares you to remember lines day and day out, education should prepare you to your purpose in life.
- Write down what you love, write down what you want to do, build a life around that.
- We are taught to look at life in the reverse.
- Freedom is work, freedom takes long time, it takes belief in yourself.
- I knew I wanted to be somebody who helps other people with self-development, self importance.
- People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their lives.
- A primary purpose for setting goals is to get you moving in the right direction. When you set goals, you have to keep them always in mind.