|Date Of Birth||September 26, 1984|
|Age||37 years 0 months 23 days|
|Day of Birth||Wednesday|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 5 Inches
|Hair color||light brown|
|Half Brother||Will Roth|
|Half Sisters|| Leah Perry |
|Alma Mater||Boston University |
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||None (Not married)|
|Debut (TV)||Law & Order: Criminal Intent (as an adult actress) , Roseanne (as child actress)|
|Debut(Short movie)||Allegretto '75(2005)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Actor||Jeff Probst|
|Favorite TV show||Survivor|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Zoe Perry Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Zoe Perry Instagram Profile|
|Talent Agent||Aka Talent Agency|
|Friends|| Christian Siriano |
Zoe Perry is an American actress known for her roles as Jane in The Family (2016), Lisa in Private Practice(2008), Renie in No Pay, Nudity(2016), Mary Cooper in Young Sheldon, Samantha Ruland in "Scandal", Waitress in "My Boys" among other roles.
Zoe Perry was born on 26th September 1984 to actress Laurie Metcalf(Mother) and actor Jeff Perry(Father). Her parents divorced when she was 2 years old, Zoe grew up in Los Angeles, where her mother found work.
Zoe Perry Facts & Trivia
- Debut: Zoe played the child actress in the TV series Roseanne, she played the younger character (Jackie Harris) of the lead character played by her mother Laurie Metcalf.
- Entry into acting: Zoe's parents did not want her to get into acting as they felt it was a stressful profession, Zoe was a shy kid in school, she only began interest in acting when she started her university at the Northwestern University.
- Boston University: She started her graduation at the Boston University, but transferred to Northwestern University afterwards.
- Northwestern University: she graduated at the Northwestern University, it is here that she started in acting.
- Zoe moved to New York after graduation to seek career in Television. Soon returned to New York homesick after a while.
- The Other Place(2013): After her return to California, Zoe took to broadway, she performed in "The Other Place" which also featured her mother Laurie
- Acting with parents: Zoe is very close to her parents and it has lead to her frequent appearances alongside them. She has appeared on screen with her mother Laurie in Roseanne, The Other place, The Big Bang Theory; with her father in Scandal.
- The Big Bang Theory: Zoe has been playing the mother of young Sheldon Cooper, her mother played the mother of adult Sheldon. Zoe had to go through audition to get the role despite her being the biological daughter of the adult mother character.
- Zoe's mother Laurie Metcalf is a 3 time Emmy Award winner.
- Zoe's mother on Zoe's acting career "I never knew if she had that thick of a skin (to survive in the industry), But I've enjoyed watching her ride so far"
- International Rescue Committee: She supports refugees into the United States
- findingthemhomes.com: She promotes the online movement that helps the puppies find homes
- Zoe has some resemblances with her mother in voice and mannerism, this makes her a good suit for the young character her mother plays.
- Controversy: Zoe was grilled by the presenter Ranvir Singh about co-star Roseanne Barr's racist tweets. Good morning Britain fans slammed the presenter for picking on Zoe needlessly. Her mom was on the show Roseanne while Zoe had only played it when she was a kid.
- It is believed that she has a boyfriend, but there is known pic of the two or the name of the boyfriend publicly known.
- Her father Jeff Perry, is the co-founder of Steppenwolf Theatre Company, Chicago.
Zoe Perry Quotes
- [About her contrasting roles in 2017, Scandal and Young Sheldon] This has been such a whirlwind year for me where I've gotten the chance to go from one end of the spectrum to the other.
- We [parents] all try our best and don't always think we're doing our best, but my God we try.
- [On acting as a child] The biggest pleasure of that was I got to skip school. And on a Halloween episode, I got to eat a bunch of candy.
- We are experiencing the greatest humanitarian crisis of our lifetime - more people than ever before are fleeing their homes as a result of conflict and crisis.
- Being an actor, I never think I'm going to get the part. It's always a thrill when things go the way you hope they will.
- I found it incredibly intimidating to audition for anything. As I've gotten older and had more experience and gained more confidence in myself, I'm able to quiet some of those demons a little more successfully.
- I can only do what I do and if people respond to it, great and if they don't that's what that is.