|Date Of Birth||August 3, 1962|
|Age||59 years 1 months 13 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Long Island, New York, United States|
|Professions||Businesswoman , Entrepreneur , Public Relations Executive|
|Other Name||Ernestine Sclafani Bayless|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Brother In-Law||Rick Bayless (brother of Skip Bayless; Chef, owns XOCO, Topolobampo, Frontera Grill restaurants)|
|Relatives|| Lane Ann Bayless (daughter of brother in-law) |
Deann Groen Bayless (spouse of Rick Bayless)
|Father In-Law||John Edward Bayless|
|Education(College)||Suffolk Country Community College|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Director||Woody Allen|
|Favorite TV shows|| I love Lucy (1950s series) |
Jeopardy (Game show)
|Favorite sports persons|| Danny Green (Basketball) |
Aaron Rodgers (American Football)
|Net worth||$1 Million|
Ernestine Sclafani is an American entrepreneur, public relations executive & business woman. She has worked as the vice-president (international public relations) of the Weber Shandwick (leading global public relations firm). Ernestine is married to sports commentator Skip Bayless (has worked at ESPN).
Ernestine Sclafani was born on 3rd August 1962 in Long Island, New York, United States to Evelyn Sclafani(mother).
Ernestine has a brother who is a Doctor in Manhattan and a sister who is a breast Surgeon in Ohio.
Ernestine Sclafani & Skip Bayless Marriage: Ernestine & commentator Skip Bayless (born in 1951 as John Edward Bayless) married on 28th July 2016. The couple first met in 2005 when Ernestine brought Kevin Dillon to the First Take set. They dated for few years before getting engaged in 2011, and married after 5 years of engagement.
Image: Ernestine Sclafani with husband Skip Bayless
First date: It is believed that Skip told Ernestine on their very first date that sports would be his first love. The two had dinner together on the very first day they met. Their love for classic TV shows & 20th century music bonded them together.
The couple spend most of their week apart from each other, they, however, meet on Fridays without fail to enjoy their weekend together. A Friday date night usually goes with them watching TV shows and movie together
Ernestine Sclafani Facts & Trivia
- Izod Lacoste: She worked as an Assistant Accessories Director from 1981 to 1983
- Ernestine studied at the Suffolk Country Community College (SCCC), a public college in Long Island, New York from 1982-1986
- Esmark Apparel: She worked as an Assistant Marketing Director from 1983-1985.
- Ernestine Sclafani started her career at the 'Bally of Switzerland' as an employee in the public relations department, she worked there from 1990 to 2000.
- Skip & Ernestine have a Maltese named Hazel for pet at home. Skip thinks Hazel is very protective of Ernestine. Ernestine wanted a "girl" dog, she complains that her husband is raising Hazel like a boy.
- She is native of New York, but loves Los Angeles more than New York
- Ernestine's mother Evelyn died in August 2013, she was suffering from Pancreatic cancer
- Ernestine and Skip sometimes play Golf together.
- Ernestine and Skip go an vacations every year, in 2012, 2014 they were in San Juan, Puerto Rico. They like Puerto Rico.
- Her husband skip once called her "95-pound firecracker from Long Island", comparing her to his previous relationships he said "She is the strongest willed & can elbow her way into my life better than the others"
- She has provided services & strategies in various fields such as Beauty, Beverage, Fashion, Food, Health care & technology
- Fashion Institute of Technology: She is an alumni of the Fashion institute situated in New York
- Some of the clients she has worked for include:
- Bank of America
- Birds Eye
- Campbell's Soup Company
- Dunkin Donuts
- Fed x
- General Mills
- Harley Davidson
- Kraft Foods
- MAC makeup
- Q Tips
- Ronald McDonald House
- Royal Caribbean
- State Farm
- Suave and Axe
- Unilever brands including Ponds
- United States Army
- Wines from Spain
- Some of the media projects she secured include:
- Access Hollywood
- CBS Early Show
- E Entertainment
- Entertainment Tonight
- ESPN's First Take
- Fox and Friends
- Good Day LA
- Good Day NY
- Good Morning America
- Harry Connick Show
- Huffington Post
- Late Show With David Letterman
- Morning Joe
- NY Live
- People Magazine
- PIX Morning Show
- Sports center
- The Chew
- The Rachael Ray Show
- The Real
- The Talk
- The Today Show
- The Tonight Show
- The View
- USA Today
- PR 101: She created internal quality workshop training sessions for new media employees
- Edelman Public Relations Worldwide: She worked at the Edelman Public Relations as the vice-president from 1995-2005
Ernestine Sclafani Quotes
- There's no such thing as a sure thing