|Date Of Birth
|May 15, 1960
|63 years 9 months 7 days
|Day of Birth
|Place Of Birth
|Berkeley, California, United States
|Los Angeles, California, United States
|Body Features & Measurements
5 Feet 6 Inches
| Adam Moonves
|Jonathan Moonves (Ex)
|Ari Moonves (child of Adam Moonves)
|Herman Moonves (Ex)
|Josephine Moonves (Ex)
|Melissa Moonves colon (Ex)
|Bachelor of Arts
|University of California
|Love, Romance, Marriage
|Leslie Moonves (Ex;married in 1979-divorced in 2004)
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes
|$1 Million- $10 Million
Nancy Wiesenfeld is an American businesswoman. She is the Ex-wife of Les Moonves (Ex CEO of CBS Corporation)
Nancy Wiesenfeld was born on 15th May 1960 in Berkeley, California, United States. She grew up in California with her younger sister and parents.
Nancy and her younger sister are believed to have attended a local High school in California together. She is believed to have attended dancing classes as a youth. She is fond of dancing and has a perfect physique for the art.
She graduated "magna cum laude" with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California.
Marriage & Divorce
Nancy Wiesenfeld & Leslie Moonves
Nancy met media personality Leslie Moonves in 1977 through a common friend, they dated for a little more than a year and got married on 17th December 1978, She was just 18 when she married Les Moonves, he was 29 at the time (11 years older than her).
The couple divorced on 10th December 2004 citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for divorce. A decade later it was revealed that Les Moonves was having an affair with Julie Chen- a newsreader on CBS. The marriage lasted for about 26 years.
[ Nancy Wiesenfeld & Leslie Moonves ]
Divorce: Nancy field for a divorce with Les in April 2003, they had been living separately for quite sometime before that. The divorce plea was filed at the 'Los Angeles Superior Court' after coming to know of her husband's extra-marital affair with Julie Chen, the CBS newsreader. In her July 2004 interview with Nydailynews, she said: "It was as if everyone but her knew about what was going on except me." As if it was Karma, In 2018 September Les was forced to resign from the post of CEO due to allegations of sexual misconduct.
Les's lawyer speeded up the process of divorce, citing "desire to return to the status of being single" as the reason for seeking a speedy divorce. The divorce was finalized on December 10, 2004.
Leslie Roy Moonves was born on 6th October 1949 in Brooklyn, New York City, United States in a Jewish family to Josephine Schleifer(a nurse) & Herman Moonves. He has two sisters, one of them is Melissa Moonves colon. also has a brother in Jonathan Moonves (entertainment attorney)
is an American media executive, he has served as the CEO & Chairman of CBS Corporation until resignation in 2018. He has been a member of the board of directors at ZeniMax Media since 1999. He has been a co-president of the American media company Viacom Inc. He is estimated to have a net worth of $800 Million.
He married Julie Chen in 2004, just 13 days after the divorce with Nancy Wiesenfeld was finalized (Julie Chen is known for her reporting on CBS 'The Early Show' and for hosting the reality TV series Big Brother). Les was 55 years old at the time of the wedding, Julie was 34 years old. Julie and Les had a baby boy Charlie Moonves born on September 24th, 2009.
During the #MeToo movement of 2017 and 2018, he was caught up in a series of accusations of sexual misconduct. More than a dozen women accused him of sexual misbehavior, some dating back to the 1980s. He has denied all allegations.
Nancy & Leslie Moonves have three children:
- Adam Moonves (Oldest child)
- Sara Moonves (born in 1984) (W-Magazine editor(fashion) & actress)
- Michael Moonves (born in 1988)
[Nancy Wiesenfeld's Family: (EX)Husband, Daughter Sara(right), Sons- Adam(left) & Michael]
Adam was born the oldest of Wiesenfeld-Moonves couple on November 26, 1984. Nancy Wiesenfeld became a grandmother for the first time when Adam had a baby girl named Ari Moonves with his girlfriend Gina Demasi.
Adam and Gina are separated, Gina lives in a small apartment and has complained to the press about not having enough resources to support herself and the daughter. Adam pays about $2500 as support money every month. He visits the daughter twice a week.
[ Nancy Wiesenfeld's son Adam Moonves with his daughter Ari Moonves]
Michael Moonves was born on the 9th of February, 1988 as the youngest child of Nancy & Leslie Moonves.
[Nancy Wiesenfeld's children(Daughter Sara, Sons- Adam & Michael) with their father Les Moonves]
Daughter- Sara Moonves
[ Nancy Wiesenfeld's daughter Sara Moonves ]
Sara Moonves was born in 1985. She has a degree in journalism from the Gallatin School of Individualized Study (New York University). She has worked as an actress, she is an expert in fashion & style.
Sara has worked as a style director at the "W magazine". She has previously worked at the "American Vogue" magazine as their fashion section editor. She has also worked as a senior fashion director at "T Magazine" (The New York Times Style Magazine). She replaced Stefano Tonchi as the editor at Future Media.
Sara called a meeting of the staff and laid off most of the employees at the magazine in March 2020, as the company was pushed to" survival mode" by the dropping demand for the magazine in the difficult times (Corona Virus effect?)
Facts & Trivia
- Residence: She owns a beautiful house in Los Angeles, California, where she usually resides.
- Nancy owns stocks in CBS's parent company Viacom (it is the same company Leslie was co-president for years)
- She has not met Julie Chen and wishes she doesn't ever have to.
- She lives a private life, doesn't have much social media presence, whatever social media accounts she has are private and restricted to family members and friends.
News & Updates
- In October 2017, Nancy attended the 'Whole Child International's Inaugural Gala' hosted by The Earl & Countess Spencer at Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, Los Angeles. 'Whole Child International' works to improve the quality of care available to vulnerable children.
- Nancy hosted Cocktail parties with Jack Guy in August 2003 at a private residence in Malibu, California.
[ Nancy Wiesenfeld & Jack Guy ]
[Editor's Note: Some websites have been listing the following items as her favorites, however, we could not confirm anything from the direct sources, presenting them as we have found them, information may not be very accurate, some info here sounds made up even, but still we believe there are bits of useful information here, especially given there is very little information on Nancy Wiesenfeld]
- Pink is believed to be her favorite color
- She is believed to be a shopaholic
- She likes traveling, Miami city in Florida is said to be her favorite travel destination
- Actor Johnny Depp (of Pirates of the Caribbean fame) and actress Jennifer Aniston (of Friends fame) are said to be her favorite actors.
- She loves food and likes tasting various cuisines. Seafood is said to be her favorite variety
- There are rumors about Nancy's second marriage, however, there is no official information verify those claims