Erin Angle Bernthal
|Date Of Birth||1977|
|Place Of Birth||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Full Name||Erin Angle Bernthal|
|Residence||Ojai, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 4 Inches
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Mother||Cindy Abbondanza Angle|
|Sons|| Henry Bernthal (born August 2011) |
Billy Bernthal (born January 2013)
|Daughter||Adeline Bernthal (born February 2015)|
|Sisters|| Cassidy Angle |
|Cousins|| Nikoletta Sky Angle (Daughter of Kurt Angle) |
Kody Angle (Son of Kurt Angle)
Tia Maria Angle
Sophia Laine Angle (Daughter of Kurt Angle)
Kyra Angle (Daughter of Kurt Angle)
Giuliana Marie Angle (Daughter of Kurt Angle)
|Uncles|| Johnny Angle (Paternal) |
Eric Angle (Paternal;)
David Angle (Paternal)
Kurt Angle (Paternal; Professional wrestler; Kurt Steven Angle)
|Grandfather||David Angle (Paternal; crane operator)|
|Brothers In-Law|| Nicholas Bernthal (orthopedic surgeon & professor at UCLA) |
Thomas Bernthal (producer)
|Grandmother||Jackie Angle (Paternal)|
|Aunts|| Giovanna Yannotti (wife of Kurt Angle) |
Le'Anne Angle (Paternal)
Catherine Butera Angle
|Relatives|| Murray Bernthal (musician) |
Adam Schlesinger (songwriter)
|Father In-Law||Eric Lawrence Bernthal (Lawyer)|
|Mother In-Law||Joan Lurie (AKA Joan Marx)|
|Education (Graduation)||Nursing (class of 1998)|
|Education (High School)||Canon-McMillan High School|
|Alma Mater||Indiana University (Pennsylvania) |
University of Southern California
|Education (Post-Graduation)||Master of Science|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Jon Bernthal (Actor; Jonathan Edward Bernthal)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Erin Angle Bernthal Facebook Profile|
|LinkedIn Profile||Erin Angle Bernthal LinkedIn Profile|
|Net worth||$1 Million- $5 Million|
Erin Angle is an American trauma nurse, she is the niece of professional wrestler Kurt Angle & is married to actor Jon Bernthal.
Family - Childhood
Erin Angel was born in 1977 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States to Mark Angle(father) & Cindy Abbondanza (Mother)
[Erin Angle's mother Cindy Abbondanza Angle]
Erin has 4 sisters and a brother:
- Jackie Angle
- Kristen Angle
- Cassidy Angle
- Lea Angle
- Mark Angle
Image: Erin Angle siblings: Mark Angle, Jackie Angle, Lea Angle, Kristen Angle
- Canon-McMillan High School: She went to Canon-McMillan High School for her High school education. He studied at the school from -
- Graduation: Erin studied at the Indiana University (Pennsylvania) for her graduation (BSN) in nursing, she graduated in nursing with the class of 1998 (1994-1998)
- University of Southern California: After a gap of 10 years she again came back to college and graduated with an MS in anesthesiology from the University of Southern California in 2008 (2006-2008).
Marriage, Husband & Children
Erin Angle & Jon Bernthal
Erin met actor Jon Bernthal in 2000 at a welcome home party thrown for him by friends and family after his return to Washington from the Moscow Art Theatre in Russia. Jon was smitten from the first moment he laid his eyes on her.
During an interview with the "Men's Health" Magazine, Jon spoke of his falling in love with Erin at first sight: 
When I actually saw Erin, it was literally like angels were singing... I had never seen anyone so beautiful
Erin Angle & Jon Bernthal got married on 25th September 2010 in Potomac, Maryland, United States after dating for a few years. They were married off by Jon's acting teacher Alma Becker. Jon is a year older to Erin by age. He was born in 1976, she was born in 1977.
The wedding was planned by Sarah of "Engaging Affairs", "Occasions Caterers" supplied food for the event. Bridal hair was done by Remona, while make-up was done by Pattie. "Skyline Tent Company" prepared the tent for the event, "The Enchanted Florist" arranged the floral displays. "Celebrated Strings" provided the music for the event while Edsel West played live music. 
Image: Erin Angle & Jon Bernthal wedding
Rough patch rumors
There is news that Erin & Jon went through a rough patch in their relationship early on because of "a bunch of dumb stuff"  (admittedly done) by Jon. She moved to San Francisco, California temporarily for her job. Jon, however, didn't stop pursuing to win her back.
Jon took Erin to watch Willie Nelson concert, he had secretly snuck in and had written a request letter on a beautiful postcard to Willie Nelson that his wife is a very "good-hearted" woman and they are having rough times (explaining the complications they were having in detail) and that "Always On My Mind" is their favorite couple song. Jon had also rolled in some marijuana for Nelson along with the letter. Nelson played the song for them, Jon credits Nelson for getting them back together. 
Jon Bernthal was born on 20th September 1976 in Washington, D.C., to Jewish parents- Joan Lurie (née Marx) & Eric Lawrence Bernthal. Jon's father Eric Lawrence worked as a lawyer with Latham & Watkins LLP. His paternal grandfather Murray Bernthal was a musician.
Jon has two brothers- Nicholas Bernthal (an orthopedic surgeon) & Thomas Bernthal (a consulting agency CEO). Jon grew up in Cabin John, Maryland where he attended Sidwell Friends School. He attended Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York for a brief period before dropping out. He joined Moscow Art Theatre in Russia on the advice of his teacher Alma Becker. During his stint in Russia, he played for a Russian professional baseball team as their catcher.
He is known for playing Brad in The Wolf of Wall Street(2013), Griff in Baby Driver(2017), Brax in The Accountant(2016), Shane Walsh in The Walking Dead (2010-2018), Frank Castle on Netflix action series Daredevil.
Erin is very understanding of Jon's busy work schedule and inconsistent times, when asked how his wife and family cope with his busy schedule Jon said:
She comes from a family of champion wrestlers. She understands me 
Erin & Jon have two sons and a daughter together:
- Henry Bernthal (born in August 2011)
- Billy Bernthal (born in January 2013)
- Adeline Bernthal (born in February 2015)
The family has three dogs for pets. They have Pitbulls named- Bam, Boss & Venice. They have previously had English Mastiff dogs. Erin, husband Jon, Children & family live in their Ojai, California home.
Image: Erin Angle & Jon Bernthal family
[ Erin Angle & Jon Bernthal family ] (courtesy: Getty Images)
Facts & Trivia
- Kurt Angle: Erin's paternal uncle Kurt Angle is an actor and a retired professional wrestler. He is very popular among the wrestling fans throughout the United States. He works as a backstage producer with WWE. He won a gold medal at the 1996 Summer Olympics held in Atlanta. He also has a World wrestling championship gold medal to his name in the 100kg category.
- Venice cottage: Erin & Jon used to live in their Venice Beach house in California in 2009 before their wedding. They moved to Ojai, California later and sold their Venice beach cottage for about $2 million. 
- Family Food: Erin, Jon & Family supports the legendary boxer Steve Petramale in his mission to feed the homeless people.
- Privacy: Erin likes her life to be kept private, she rarely attends Hollywood events, she doesn't have a public social media profile
- Trauma Nurse: Erin started work as a trauma nurse in 1999, she was still working as a nurse when she met Jon, she eventually left the job and became a stay at home mom.
- Past work experience: She has previously worked at multiple hospitals and health care centers, such as: 
- Georgetown University Medical Center (Washington, D.C) (1999-2001)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, Massachusetts) (2001-2002)
- Beth Israel Medical Center (Manhattan) (2002-2003)
- Maui Memorial Medical Center (2003-2004)
- USC University Hospital (Glendale, California) (-)
- The Stanford University Medical Center (Stanford, California) (2005-2006)
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (as Nurse Anesthetist) (Torrance, California) (2006-)
- The Little Farm: Erin is an animal lover and supports all animal rescue operations, she often promotes Katie cook's "The Little Farm" in Ojai. She has asked her followers on Facebook to support the nonprofit organization through GoFundMe donations. [The Little Farm]
- Meows & Muffins, Kitten Adoptions: she encourages animal adoptions by various rescue centers, such as "Santa Paula Animal Rescue Center"
News & Updates
- She supported Trevor Quirk in the 2020 January District 1 Supervisor elections.