Jennifer Lynn Stone
|Date Of Birth||1973|
|Place Of Birth||Chicago, United States|
|Profession||Real Estate Agent|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Sons|| Oliver Phil Savage |
|Daughter||Lily Aerin Savage|
|Brothers In-Law|| Ben Savage |
Jared Flamm (Husband of Kala Savage)
|Mothers In-Law|| Lewis Savage (Real Estate Broker & consultant) |
Joanne Savage (Real Estate Broker)
|Sister In-Law||Kala Lynne Savage (Actress;)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Fred Savage (2004-; Actor; born Fredrick Aaron Savage)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite TV Series||Bachelor|
Jennifer Lynn Stone is an American celebrity, a former commercial real estate agent. Jennifer is married to actor Fred Savage.
Jennifer Lynn Stone was born in 1973 in Chicago, United States.
Jennifer Lynn Stone & Fred Savage
[Young Jennifer Lynn Stone & Fred Savage]
Jennifer and Fred were childhood neighbors. They grew up together in Chicago. [interestingly, In the TV series The Wonder Years (1988) he falls in love with his neighbor] But they moved apart (he moved out of Chicago for the work "The Wonder Years" in Los Angeles) and stayed out of touch until they met again later at Fred's 22nd birthday party. They reconnected, but romantically this time than as friends.
"We started talking and smooching, and we’ve been together ever since," said Fred to the People Magazine, recollecting the incident of the night meeting her after 11 years.
Fred proposed to Jennifer during their trip in Italy in September 2003 with a "5 carats cushion-cut Sapphire" ring (with Pavé Diamonds surrounding it) designed by Neil Lane (Los Angeles), the inscription on the ring read "I must have done something good" (a dialogue from Fred's favorite movie "Sound of Music")
Image: Jennifer Lynn Stone & Fred Savage Wedding
Fred and Jennifer got married on August 7th, 2004 at the L'Orangerie restaurant located in Los Angeles, California. They had a Jewish wedding and danced to "Baby I Love You" (by Aretha Franklin). The music choice favored the 1980's classics.
Dress: Fred wore Black Tuxedo while Jennifer wore a strapless ivory Monique Lhuillier dress with diamond drop earrings, necklace, and a diamond-platinum bracelet, all from Neil Lane jewelry. She held a bouquet of mango-colored calla lilies as she walked to the groom.
Food/ Beverages: Guests were served- Asparagus salad with lemon and olive oil, Champagne, Figs & Fava beans, Fillet of John Dory, and Pomegranate Martinis.
Speaking of the food, beverages, and pre-ceremony reception, Fred said "Having a cocktail reception beforehand made the ceremony feel less stuffy"
Decorations: A tent was raised inside the L'Orangerie restaurant, orchid decorated lanterns were hung from the ceiling. The flower decorations occupied the background of the ceremonial stage.
Patio of there restaurant was converted into a lounge with sofas, rugs, and tables. Traditional handheld fans made up of sandalwood were placed next to the chairs.
The couple loves charity. They requested that the donations be made to "Children's Hospital Cancer Center of Los Angeles" in memory of their mutual childhood friend that died at a young age.
Speaking of the wedding vows in an interview to People, Fred joked:
"I promised to always bring up a glass of water to her before we go to bed, and she promised to never let me dress myself."
The couple has three children in:
- Oliver Phil Savage (born 2006)
- Lily Aerin Savage (born 2008)
- Auggie Savage (born on 26th November 2012)
[Jennifer Lynn Stone Family: Husband(Fed), Son(Oliver) & Daughter(Lily)]
Oliver Phil Savage: Oliver was born on a Saturday night in Los Angeles on August 5th, 2006. Oliver weighed 6 pounds and 13 ounces and was 20 inches long at birth
Lily Aerin Savage: Lily was born on 3 May 2008, she likes playing Tee-ball, she was the only girl in her team at some time.
Fred Aaron Savage was born on 9th July, 1976 in Chicago, Illinois, USA to Joanne Savage and Lewis Savage (real estate broker and a consultant). He has a younger brother in Ben Savage and a sister in Kala Savage
Fred is known for his roles such as Kevin Arnold in The Wonder Years (1988-1993), The Grandson in The Princess Bride(1987), Louis in The Boy Who Could Fly(1986), Stewart Sanderson in "The Grinder", Mitch Crumb in "Crumbs" among others.
He has won OFTA Television Award, People's Choice Award, Young Artist Award. He has received nominations at Golden Globes and Primetime Emmy's.
Fred once posted a message from his wife Jennifer on Instagram, the message shows off the bond the two share:
[Fred Savage's Instagram post]
Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Controversy: Jennifer did not make any comment on the allegations of abuse against her husband made by his former co-stars.
- Jennifer and Fred: Jennifer and Fred lived as neighbors till he was Eleven. They separated when he moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting fulltime. They reunited on his 22nd birthday. Eleven seems to be their Lucky number.
- Jennifer is believed to be 3 years older than Fred.
- Jennifer visits Fred sometimes on the sets "My wife has never enjoyed me more than when she could watch me mess up my lines up close." jokes Fred.
News and Updates
[Jennifer Stone & Fred Savage attending 2016 annual Critics' Choice Awards]
- 2016: Jennifer and Fred attended the 21st Critics' choice awards at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California on 17th January 2016
- 2015: Fred was one of the presenters at the 2015 EMMYS, Jennifer wore matching black for the event.
- 2015: Fred and Jennifer attended the Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, California in September 2015.
- 2014: Fred and Jennifer attend the 2014 LACMA Art + Film Gala held in Los Angeles, California in honor of Barbara Kruger & Quentin Tarantino in November 2014.
- 2012: The couple attended the 64th Annual Directors Guild Of America Awards at the Grand Ballroom in January 2012 (Hollywood & Highland, Hollywood, California).
- 2011: The couple attended the 'Los Angeles Food & Wine' Charity auction event at the Wolfgang Puck, Hotel Bel-Air in October 2011 in Belair, California.
- 2010: The couple attended the 62nd Annual Directors Guild of America Awards in February 2010
- 2010: Jennifer and Fred attended the 62nd Directors Guild Of America Awards held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Century City in January 2010.
- 2008: In January 2008, the two attended the Directors Guild of America Awards held at the Regency Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, California.
Note: Not to be confused with actress Jennifer Lindsay Stone (born in 1993), she is an actress who has acted as Mads Olsen in The In-Between (2019), Cassie Claus in Santa Girl(2019), Martha in Secondhand Lions (2003), Harper Finkle in Wizards of Waverly Place (2007-2012)