|Date Of Birth||May 19, 2003|
|Age||17 years 9 months 12 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
|Professions||Dancer , Entrepreneur , Actress , Singer|
|Full Name||Joelle Joanie Siwa|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Languages||Spanish , Korean , Russian , English|
|Trademarks||Hair bows , Broad Forehead|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 10 Inches
|Mother||Jessalynn Siwa (Jessalynn Lombardi; a professional dance instructor)|
|Cousins|| Journey |
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Singers|| Meghan Trainor |
|Favorite TV shows|| Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn |
|Favorite Countries||Australia |
|Favorite Music Band||Queen|
|Favorite Dessert||Snow cone|
|Favorite Snacks|| Chocolate chip cookie |
|Favorite Social Media||Youtube|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||JoJo Siwa Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||JoJo Siwa Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||JoJo Siwa Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||JoJo Siwa Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||JoJo Siwa YouTube Channel|
|Tik Tok profile||JoJo Siwa Tik Tok profile|
|Contacts (Email)||JoJoSiwaPR@gmail.com |
|Friends|| Jordyn Jones |
Ruby Rose Turner
|Inspirations|| Abby Lee Miller |
|Net worth||$10 Million- $100 Million|
|Instruments|| Piano |
JoJo Siwa is an American actress, dancer, singer, internet sensation and a youtube star. JoJo is popular for appearing on the TV reality show Dance Moms along with her mother. She is a superstar on TikTok with approximately close to 20 million fans.
She has played Audrey in School of Rock(2017-2018), she plays JoJo (herself) in the show The JoJo & BowBow Show Show. She has recently appeared in Every Girl's a Super Girl Singer (2018), she has voiced T-Rex in The Masked Singer(2020).
Family - Childhood
JoJo was born on 19th May 2003 in Omaha, Nebraska, United States to Jessalynn Siwa(mother)- a dance instructor & Tom Siwa (father). She grew up in Omaha, Nebraska with her parents & brother.
JoJo's mother Jessalynn Siwa (Jessalynn Lombardi) is a professional dance instructor from Iowa.
JoJo's father Dr. Tom Siwa is a chiropractor from Nebraska
[ JoJo Siwa parents- father Tom Siwa, and mother Jessalynn Siwa]
She has an older brother named in Jayden Siwa, he is a video blogger. He has a popular youtube channel at "Jayden Siwa- the food dude"
[JoJo Siwa with brother Jayden Siwa]
Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Little Dancer: JoJo started dancing when she was just 2 years old. she danced solo to the song "Mama I'm a Big Girl Now", she was wearing a diaper at the time
- JoJo the dancer: Jojo is popular for her appearances on Dance Moms, she loves all forms of dance. Hip Hop, Jazz & Musical theatre are all her favorite genres; Jazz and Hip-hop are her favorite compared to others as they are more fun. 'Rapunzel solo' (Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition), 'Zombie Hip Hop solo' (Dance Moms), 'Donkey Pot Pie' are among her favorite performances of herself
- JoJo and her brother were born on consecutive dates (2 years 364 days apart). They have 2 consecutive days of birthdays in the Siwa household.
- Dream job: She wishes to become a dancer on Broadway.
- Bow Bow: JoJo has a pet dog named Bow Bow. JoJo & Bow Bow are adorable names.
- Nickelodeon: JoJo has appeared frequently on Nickelodeon. She signed with them for JoJo Merchandise in 2017. She is known for Nickelodeon's Lip Sync Battle Shorties.
- Jake Paul is her favorite YouTuber.
- Breakout Artist of 2018: 'Vivid seats LLC' listed her as the breakout artist of 2018 following the success of her singles
- Top 30 Stars Under Age 18: The Hollywood Reporter published a list of Top 30 stars under age 18 for the year 2019, JoJo was one of those.
- Nomination as Queen: In 2019 Apple's voice assistant Siri was answering Siwa as the nominated Queen. It was a hoax and was later fixed by Apple Inc.
- She considers her mother Jessalynn to be her best friend.
- JoJo has had a very active childhood and youth, she has worked various chores, her previous jobs include:
- Dance Extra
- Baby sitter
- Jake Paul and JoJo Siwa dressed up as each other for Holloween in 2018.
- Feud with Justin Bieber: Justin Bieber commented on a post by JoJo Siwa's twitter post of her new car bought by her parents. He commented "Burn It", and later clarified with "Nothing against you Jojo, just your car", she replied, "Its ok bro, I'll forgive if you perform at my 16th birthday". It received over 100,000 likes on twitter.
- Nickelodeon SlimeFest: JoJo kick-started Nickelodeon Slimefest stage show in June 2019 at a music festival in Chicago, Illinois at Northerly Island. She has performed at the UK Nickelodeon Slimefest as well as the 2018 United States Nickelodeon SlimeFest.
- Musical instruments: She likes playing guitar and piano in her favorite time.
- Farting genius: It is said that JoJo Can Fart With 9 Parts Of Her Body. 
- Multiple Languages: JoJo speaks a little bit of
- Spanish and
- English (of course)
- JoJo Siwa in sports:
- Track and field: She likes running, she always wanted to be a track and field athlete.
- Softball: she was a good softball player at school, she was a good catcher. She once even broker her pinky while catching.
- Dancers against cancer: She donated $10000 with the help of 'Dancers against cancer' to people in need
JoJo likes wearing bows and loves it when fans wear it to her concerts. She has a collection of more than 1000 bows herself.
JoJo's trademark Bow has become so popular among fans that Claire's has been selling the Bow on their stores. It became a fashion in the UK primary schools, the designer bows were costly (£8 to £12 each) and schools had to ban wearing it after some kids started bullying those who didn't have those bows. Some schools reasoned that the bows were "a distraction, harmed students' concentration, violated school dress code"
JoJo has sold over 50 Million hair bows. There were over 7000 varieties of Bows created. Her mom makes a lot of Bow, JoJo helps her mom tying the ribbon. JoJo's bows are also available for sale in Australia, Canada, Mexico & the UK. JoJo says the bows are a symbol of "symbol of power, confidence, believing-ness"
JoJo sells Accessories, Apparels, Arts & Crafts, Bows, Cosmetics, Home Goods, Party Supplies on online and offline stores. Her merchandise is available in 6 continents.
JoJo has a partnership with J. C. Penney (American department store). She sells Accessories, bedroom decor, dolls, books through the department store.
Claire's recalled JoJo Siwa-branded cosmetics kit in June 2019 after FDA issued a warning of having dangerous levels of asbestos in the product
JoJo Siwa hair down
JoJo usually ties her hair up, it is so rare that she lets her hair down that a fan asked to pay her million to see her hair down. She has on occasions let her hair down.
[JoJo Siwa with her hair down]
Jojo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour
Nickelodeon, AEG Presents produced JoJo's first-ever music tour. It was presented by Party City
JoJo's live concert tour began on 17th May 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona and moved to 80 cities spread all across the United States and Canada.
She sang "D.R.E.A.M", "Everyday Popstars", "My Story", "Only Getting Better" and other songs on her tour. The tour is planned for the UK, Ireland and other European nations as well.
Jojo Siwa Books
JoJo Siwa Biography- JoJo's guide to the sweet life: #Peace off haters
JoJo Siwa's biography was released in 2017. She became the New York Times best selling author with that. The book is available for sale on Amazon and other online places.
A series of JoJo themed Children's books were released on Abrams Books, all authored by JoJo herself:
- JoJo and Bow Bow Take the stage (JoJo & Bow Bow #1)
- Candy Kisses (JoJo & Bow Bow #2)
- The posh puppy pageant (JoJo & Bow Bow #3)
- Jojo Siwa: Things I Love: A Fill-In Friendship Book
- JoJo Loves Bow Bow: A Day in the Life of the Worlds Cutest Canine
- Queen Bs and Honeybees (JoJo & Bow Bow #5)
- JoJo's Guide to Making your own fun
JoJo has a huge following on social media, she has accounts on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and others. Her total social media following is close to 20 million.
- Siwanatorz: Jojo has a large audience through all her social media accounts combined, her fans are called Siwanatorz. Siwanatorz are against negativity & bullying.
- Jo'Bros: JoJo's boy fans have a new name- Jo'Bros.
JoJo's social media follower count: [as of 10 April 2020]
|Social Media||Subscribers/ Followers count|
|Youtube (2 channels)||10.9 Million+ 3.7 million|
Questions & Answers
- What makes JoJo Siwa cringe?
- When people fart and don't admit to it.
- Has JoJo Siwa ever let her hair down?
- Yes, she has on numerous occasions, check her pictures section for some of her "hair down" pictures.
- Which is JoJo's favorite TV Series?
- Grey's Anatomy (2005) is JoJo's favorite TV series.
- Which is JoJo's favorite subject in school?
- Mathematics is her favorite subject in school.
Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition
JoJo appeared as one of the finalists of the 2nd season of 'Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition'. She was the youngest ever contestant to participate in the show, she was eliminated in the 9th week as one of the top-5 contestants.
JoJo auditioned for Abby Lee Miller's ALDC in 2014. She got selected in 2015. Jojo started to appear in the show Dance Moms, which has the same production team as ALDC in 2015.
|2019||The Angry Birds Movie 2||Jay / Kira (voice)|
|2018||Blurt||Victoria Martin||TV Movie|
|2017||Nickelodeon's Sizzling Summer Camp Special||Girl|
|2017||Nickelodeon's Ultimate Halloween Haunted House||TV Movie|
|2016||Ultimate Halloween Haunted House||Scar-acter|
TV Series List
|2020||The Masked Singer||T-Rex|
|2019||Middle School Moguls||Josie (voice)||episode: "Mo'gul Money, Mo Problems"|
|2017-2018||School of Rock||Audrey||"Not Afraid", "Minimum Wage"|
|2016||JoJo's Juice||JoJo||27 episodes|
|2016||The Thundermans||Nora's Fan||Episode: "Thundermans: Banished!"|
Short movies List
|2018||Every Girl's a Super Girl||Singer|
|2017||Kid In A Candy Store||Dancer / Singer|
|2019||JoJo's Follow Your D.R.E.A.M||TV Movie documentary|
TV Shows List
|2020||#KidsTogether: The Nickelodeon Town Hall|
|2020||The Best of the Kids' Choice Awards||as performer|
|2020||The Substitute||as Guest Celebrity|
|2019||JoJo's D.R.E.A.M. Concert|
|2018-2019||The JoJo & BowBow Show Show||11 episodes|
|2015-2019||Dance Moms||61 episodes|
|2019||JoJo's Livin' the D.R.E.A.M|
|2019||JoJo's Dream Birthday||TV Movie|
|2019||JoJo Siwa Dream the Tour||short video|
|2017-2018||Lip Sync Battle Shorties||as Host & sidekick|
|2017||91st Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade|
|2017||JoJo Siwa: Justine Magazine||short video|
|2017||JoJo Siwa: My World||TV Movie|
|2015-2017||JoJo's Juice||46 episodes|
|2017||Nickelodeon's Not So Valentine's Special||as "Girl with Heart" / Dancer|
|2016||Dance Moms: The Girls' Guide to Life|
|2015||Nickelodeon's Ultimate Halloween Costume Party||TV Movie|
|2015||Dance Moms Slumber Party|
|2013||Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition||12 episodes|
- Musical video collaborations: JoJo has made videos in collaboration with other content makers like- Addison LaFountain, 'Belles & Whistles', MattyB, Nia Sioux among others.
- She raps pretty fast, she is her favorite rapper :)
Boomerang was the debut song of Jojo, it was released in May 2016. The song was about handling cyberbullying and winning over bullies. It was directed by Monseé Wood, written by Griffith Frank, Heather Miley, JoJo Siwa, Jordan Richman; produced by Jordan Richman and Heather Miley.
The song features her mother Jessalynn as well. On youtube, the song has crossed over 800 Million views and closing towards 1 Billion and has a whopping 4.2+ Million Likes and is liked by more than 80% of the viewers. She is super proud of Boomerang and "It is only the beginning" she says.
[JoJo in Boomerang]
"It's Time To Celebrate"
Release: 12 April 2019
Label: Viacom International
|2018||D.R.E.A.M. The Music||
"Only Getting Better"
Release: 16 November 2018
Label: Viacom International
|2019||It's Time To Celebrate||Celebrate|
|Worldwide Party||also as the composer|
|2018||D.R.E.A.M||D.R.E.A.M. The Music|
|Only Getting Better|
Artist: Todrick Hall
Feat. Abby Lee Dance Company
Her first single as the main performer;
RIAA: 2× Platinum certified
|2016||I Can Make U Dance|
|2015||Right Now I'm Missing You||
Feat. Brooke Adee:
|2015||Turn Up the Track||Artist: MattyB|
|2017||Kid in a Candy Store||RIAA: Gold certified|
|2017||Hold The Drama||RIAA: Gold certified|
|2018||High Top Shoes|
JoJo's favorites, Likes/ Dislikes
- Favorite pizza: Cheese Pineapple pizza is her favorite
- Favorite Desert: Snow Cone
- She hates flip flops.
- She likes trains over planes.
- The United Kingdom is her favorite country outside the United States
- Favorite Dance styles: Jazz and Hip Hop.
- Foods that JoJo doesn't like:
- Star fruit
- French Fries
- Foods that JoJo likes:
- Mac and Cheese
- Ramen noodles
- Mrs. Grass
|2019||WON||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Social Music Star|
|2019||Nomination||Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite TV Host|
|2019||WON||The Streamy Awards||Best in Kids and Family|
|2018||WON||Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Musical YouTube Creator||she performed a medley of hits at the event (also at the 2018 Kids' Choice Mexico)|
|2018||WON||Vivid Seats||Breakout Artist of the Year|
|2017||WON||Kids' Choice Awards||
Favorite Viral Music Artist
|2016||WON||Reality Television Awards||Dance Moms||Most Heartfelt Moment|
|2016||WON||Industry dance awards||Favorite Dancer 17 & Under|
|2015||Nomination||Industry dance awards||Favorite Dancer 17 & Under|
News & Updates
- Magazine covers:
- Appeared on the cover page of "Girls Life" magazine in April 2019
- Appeared on the cover of "USA Today" magazine on 7th June 2018 (volume 36, issue 186)
- An interview article titled "JoJo Takes a Bow" was published on "Girls Life" in April 2019
- "The New York Times" published an interview of JoJo with the title "With Hair Bows and Chores, YouTube Youth Take On Mean Girls" in March 2019
- TIME Magazine published an article on her in September 2019
- "USA Today" published an article titled "With Hair Bows and Chores, YouTube Youth Take On Mean Girls" in March 2019
- Every dancer works hard, so the more kids that get recognized for their work the better
- I love dance because it is fun... We have so much fun when we are dancing
- [On tackling pressure to perform on stage] I just tell myself no matter what happens, just make it happen
- [Her advice to other dancers] Keep dancing, be yourself, be confident, have fun and never ever give up
- When you are 13 you wanna be 15..... trust me though when you are 15 you wanna be 13
- [About 2018] One of the things I'm very proud of is that I have worked hard every single day for 365 days straight.
- My ultimate dream would be to have my own Album, make my own video, have my own singles