Carl-Einar Häckner is a Swedish comedian and actor. He was born in Nol, Ale and brought up in Gårdsten, Angered, Gothenburg.
- Gloria(1994) (poem collection)
- Tivoli(1996) (poem collection)
- A Monologue of Love(1998)
- Struktna texter(2001)
- Wizard's Word(2007).
- Visas of the time(1995)
- Hugo Von Glesens Varieté(2002)
- Songs of Life Variety(2006)
Carl-Einar Hackner Videos
Carl-Einar Häckner Trivia and interesting facts
- Carl started learning magic at the age of 6 with the magic set gifted by his mom.
- His grand mother was the first magician he knew, she inspired him in his childhood with bottle-cap behind the ear trick.
- Carl-Einar started his public magic performance at the age of 11.
- At age 13 he was the youngest member of the Gothenburg Magic Club.
- When he started magic, he and his father were both members of Gothenburg's magic club.
- He studied Economics in High School, after that he turned to Illusions and comedy for a future.
- Max Milton (stage name Arne Strömbom) another magician from Gothenburg mentored Carl in his initial years. Carl remembers him as a good friend and guide.
- In 1983 Carl-Einar won the Nordic Magic championship.
- Häckner was named Sweden's sexist man alive in 1996.
- He has a show called Swedish Meatballs.
- Häckner is a popular artist in Gothenburg.
- Carl played the lead role of Robert in the TV series Herbert & Robert.
- Häckner was part of the show Jul Jul Jul (Christmas Christmas Christmas)(2010).
- Carl started a show in Comden, London, England named Carl-Einar Häckner: Big in Sweden.
- Carl-Einar was part of the Melbourne International Comedy Festival (2013)
- Carl-Einar has been performing annual varieties at Liseberg in Gothenburg since 1997.
- Carl-Einar worked with Björne's magasin, a children's magazine for many years.
- In 2011 he received The Karl Gerhard scholarship and the Caramel Modal Scholarship (20,000 Swedish kronor) in 2013.
- Carl's father Einar Häckner was a professor of business administration at Luleå Technical University.
- In 2015 he performed at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- Carl is a writer as well, he has released his poetry collections named Gloria(1994), Tivoli(1996)
- Carl does a popular trick where he sneaks a condom into his nose and gets it through his mouth.
- Carl-Einar joined the Stand up Comedy Club named SUCK.