Orny Adams is an American actor, comedian, writer and producer. He is most popular for playing the role of Bobby Finstock in the supernatural horror comedy 'Teen Wolf'
Orny Adams is born on 10th November 1970 in Lexington, Massachusetts, United States.
Orny Adams: Education
- High School: Orny Adams graduated from Lexington High School, a public school in Massachusetts in the year 1989.
- Graduation: He graduated with a bachelor's degree in Philosophy & Political Science from Emory University (Atlanta, Georgia) in 1993
Orny Adams: Facts & Trivia
- Orny's career in comedy started in 1996 when he auditioned for one of the Disney TV shows. He didn't get the part, but it laid foundation for his future ventures.
- He doesn't like socializing much, he prefers to settle in his room after his show than to mingle with people or other comedians
- Orny has had many shows on the Comedy Central.
- After the graduation he was unemployed, he wrote letters to people with an intentional typo 'Thank you for you consideration' , which became a family joke, his father would tease him with 'Thank you for you consideration' whenever he screwed up.
- He gets confused with Christopher Walkins, Robert Downy Jr(on a skinny day) some times.
- Orny's comedy DVDs- Orny Adams: Path of Most Resistance, Orny Adams: Takes The Third have been the best sellers on Amazon.com occupying #1 in comedy for a time.
- He likes getting Coffee & snacks to extras on the sets.
- He stole props from the 'Teen Wolf' sets and gave them away on twitter once.
- He has previously written jokes for Garry Shandling, Jay Leno.
- When he met President Barack Obama he said 'I'm so liberal, I'm actually for gay stem cell research.'
Orny Adams: Quotes
- I would say I have a need to be loved and appreciated, I wouldn't call myself insecure.
- When I'm on stage I feel very raw
- I'm just doing something I really enjoy and passionate about, this is not special.
- Sometimes when you don't get the job, it has nothing to do with you. Nothing
- Put your head down, do the hardest work possible, and wait for your hard work to intersect with luck.
- Hope is what carries us from one disappointment to another
- I'm by nature optimistic. I live every day like I have 50 more miserable years on this planet. I'm not going anywhere
- I believe we all have a purpose.
- I believe in struggling. Struggling has made me a better person
- I find my standup comedy the most natural, I find myself most relaxed when I'm on stage talking to an audience
- Yes 100% of what I say on stage is factual.
- Do people that tell me to take vitamin C when I say I have a cold think they're really helping?
- People that address shit in line at the post office annoy me.
- I underestimated how much people suck.
- If they ever name a hurricane Orny it will feel personal.
- Do we all believe in the eclipse or are we divided? (mocking the political divide of the country)
- I just beat a shark in a comedy contest.
- The worst part of growing older- everything they say is going to happen to your body- does.
- Pretending the diet begins tomorrow is a great way to trick yourself into enjoying one more big meal.
- Is there anything worse than a self absorbed person.
- There are two approaches to life. Make eye contact and don't make eye contact.
- Something bothers me every day. Thank god.
- I was optimistic for a minute. The world took that away from me.
- Every time I leave the house I think, "I tried."
- Life is one big pile of paperwork. Then you die under it.
- It's nice when autocorrect doesn't correct and screw up a great joke.
- I hate when people ask me questions that can be googled.
- In Boston when people say, 'Hi, how you doing?,' it just feels like they mean it.
- I'm so sick of being human.
- There's an arrogance in people- it’s part of human nature.