|Date Of Birth||July 15, 1972|
|Age||50 years 2 months 17 days|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Place Of Birth||Kansas City, Kansas, United States|
|Professions||Director , Actress , Producer , Writer|
|Full Name||Scott Kellerman Foley|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Languages||Japanese , English|
|Famous For||playing Noel Crane on Felicity|
|Body Features & Measurements|
6 Feet 1 Inches
|Hair color||light brown|
|Sons|| Konrad Foley (born on 13th November 2014) |
Keller Aleksander Foley (born on 17th April 2012)
|Wives|| Marika Dominczyk (Actress; married on 5th June 2007) |
Jennifer Garner (Ex; married in 2000- divorced in 2004)
|Daughter||Malina Jean Foley (born- November 2009)|
|Brothers|| Sean Foley (Younger; Born on November 13, 1976; college adviser) |
|Relatives|| Kassian McCarrell Wilson (Son of Dagmara Dominczyk) |
Patrick Wilson (Actor; married to Dagmara Dominczyk)
Kalin Patrick Wilson (Son of Dagmara Dominczyk)
|Father In-Law||Miroslaw Domińczyk|
|Mother In-Law||Aleksandra Domińczyk|
|Sisters In-Law|| Dagmara Dominczyk (Actress) |
Veronika Dominczyk (Actress; Younger sister of Marika Dominczyk)
|Education (High School)||Clayton High School , Ladue High School , St. Louis High school (Missouri)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Girlfriend||Sarah Wynter (Ex; rumored; 2003)|
|Debut (Movies)|| Scream 3(2000) (He played a villain) |
Let's Kill Ward's Wife(2014) (as director)
|Debut (TV)||Sweet Valley High(1995)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Foods|| Roasted almonds |
|Favorite Car||BMW (He owns one)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Twitter Profile||Scott Foley Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Scott Foley Instagram Profile|
|Net worth||$5 Million|
|Coach||Gunnar Peterson (fitness)|
Scott Foley is an American actor, director, writer, screenwriter. Scott is well known for roles of Noel Crane(Felicity), Sean Kelly(Scrubs), Bob Brown(The Unit), Jake Ballard(Scandal), Henry Burton(Grey's Anatomy)
Scott Foley was born on 15th July 1972 in Kansas City, Kansas, United States to Hugh Foley(Father)- an international banker (who moved all over the world, thus making Scott move along) & Connie Foley(Mother). He grew up in Saint Louis, Missouri with his 2 brothers.
Scott Foley & Marika Dominczyk: Scott and Marika Dominczyk met in 2004 and started datingsoon after. They got engaged on 6th November 2006. The couple got married on 5th June 2007 in Hawaii in a private event after the 7 month engagement.
The couple have three children, a daughter & two boys named- Malina Jean Foley(2009), Keller Aleksander Foley(2012), Konrad Foley(2014)
Marika appeared in the movie Let's Kill Ward's Wife(2014) directed by Scott. It also starred Marika's relatives- Dagmara Dominczyk, Veronika Dominczyk, Patrick Wilson.
Image: Scott Foley with wife Marika Dominczyk
The proposal: Scott had an unusual proposal plan for Marika, he got her worked up intentionally, he got her angry with a fight of words. When she was almost emotional he pulls up the ring and proposed.
Scott Foley & Jennifer Garner Marriage: Scott foley met his future wife Jennifer Garner on the sets of the TV series Felicity (1998) where he was a regular and she was a guest star on few episodes. They got married on 19th October 2000. They separated in 2003, Jennifer filed for divorce in May 2003, the couple got divorced on 30th March 2004.
Image: Scott Foley with Jennifer Garner
Scott Foley: Education
Scott spent his childhood mostly in Japan and Australia, he had basic education there. When his family permanently returned to United States, they settled in Saint Louis where Scott continued his education.
- School: He went to Ladue Horton Watkins High School in Ladue, Missouri.
- High SChool: He graduated from Clayton Public High School, Missouri.
Scott Foley: Awards
- 2002: Scott was nominated for the role of villain he played in Scream 3 at the Teen Choice Awards.
- 2000: He was Nominated as the best actor in drama for Felicity at the Teen Choice Awards.
- 2000: Nominated for Best filth for Scream 3 at the Teen Choice Awards.
- 2000: Nominated as the best actor for Felicity at the Teen Choice Awards.
- 1999: Nominated for Best Performances in Felicity at the Teen Choice Awards.
- 1999: Nominated as Best Actor for Felicity at the Teen Choice Awards.
Scott Foley: Facts & Trivia
- He loves animals, has two dogs named Frankie & Lucy, he is also close to the dog named wolf on the sets of Scandal.
- Mrs. Fields Cookies: He used to work at Mrs. Fields Cookies before his break in the movie industry.
- His mother died when he was just 15 years old from ovarian cancer.
- Scott has previously lived in Japan(Tokyo), Australia(Sydney)
- He did not go to college, he was in hurry to get into acting.
- He likes horror and thriller movies. He likes to get the wife scared.
- European Ancestry: Scott is of is English, German, Irish, Scottish descent.
- As a director: Scott has directed episodes in Felicity (The Graduate), Monk(Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month), The Unit(The Spear of Destiny), Let's Kill Ward's Wife(2014) movie, Scandal(Day 101, Fates Worse Than Death, The Miseducation of Susan Ross)
- As producer: Scott has produced projects- Let's Kill Ward's Wife(2014), A.U.S.A.(multiple episodes), Firestorm: Last Stand at Yellowstone
- One of his ancestors named Simon Wardwell was part of the body guard team of George Washington.
- He is the eldest of 3 children of his parents, Chris Foley & Sean Foley are his younger brothers.
- He broke a bone and a ligament in his feet while shooting for the episode of the show Scandal.
- He has been critical of Donald Trump's presidency.
- He goes to a crossfit gym, he loves it.
- His daughter make s him laugh like no one else
- He drinks protein shake in the morning.
- His usual diet: protein shake, bananas, egg whites, protein powder, salad greens.
Scott Foley: Quotes
- One of the hardest things to figure out in life is what your calling is, and what truly makes you happy
- I've always wanted to be a working actor, I work long hours, it's amazing, I get to kiss Keri Russell, and that isn't too bad.
- I have a feeling I may be one of the most emotional people,
- You forget that for every Friends, there’s a Joey. For every Friends, there’s 1,000 other comedies that never made it past a pilot
- I have a much drier sense of humor than people think
- I'm a blusher. And it's something that happens to me regularly
- I first felt like a grown up when I was driving my second child back from maternity hospital, I realized I have a full family, and I can't drive the way I used to drive before.
- So, avocado toast. When did this become a thing?