Paul Joseph Watson is a British journalist, video blogger, youtube video maker, writer, radio host who is known for his views and discussions on topics of - Left-wing Right-wing Politics, Terrorism, Islam, Globalism, Communism, Feminism, Western world, liberalism, Immigration, Donald Trump, Racism, Culture, Brexit among others.
Paul Joseph Watson was born on 24th May 1982 in Sheffield , South Yorkshire , England to Hazel Watson (Mother) & Philip Watson (Father)
Paul Joseph Watson Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Youth: In an interview he revealed that he did not drink any alcohol throughout his youth and spent 3 hours everyday on sports.
- Education: Paul graduated from the Sheffield University with a degree in History.
- Political Right: Paul Joseph Watson considers himself a part of the 'New Right', while his opponents label him 'Alt-Right'. He distinguishes new-right to be different from alt-right and sees modern conservatism as a new counter-culture. He has referred to himself as the classic liberal.
- Prison Planet Live: PJW started his youtube channel back in 2011. He discusses politics, society, liberalism on his channel. He described his channel as a portal for "Culture, controversy, contrarianism"
- Paul Joseph Watson on Facebook: Paul had a facebook account which he described as 'Conservatarian Contrarian' with about 700k likes. Facebook removed his account in April 2019 when it banned Louis Farrakhan, Alex Jones, Paul Nehlen, Milo Yiannopoulos, Laura Loomer among others. US president Donald Trump came in defense of PJW with his tweets.
- Instagram ban: PJW didn't have anything related to politics on his Instagram post, he says "it was bizarre and I'm more furious of instagram which had just personal pictures". Facebook reasoned that Instagram is owned by Facebook thus the same ban reflects across the platforms. PJW's interview of Tommy Robinson on youtube was bizarrely stated as the reason for his ban on facebook.
- InfoWars: Paul's works at Infowars (owned by Alex Jones) brought him early recognition in the media. He works as the editor-at-large of Infowars. He often hosts and co-hosts shows at infowars. Take a loot at PJW's inforwar articles.
- Libertarian: Paul identified himself as a Libertarian in 2012 & even supported Ron Paul for the 2012 Us presidency. In 2016 PJW announced that he was no longer a libertarian. He jokingly blamed it on Gary E. Johnson saying he "made this label embarrassing".
- Hillary Clinton Health Debate: During the 2016 presidential campaign in the USA, Paul made a video suggesting Hillary Clinton's health was deteriorating and she was unfit to be the president. It came under criticism of the Left-wing media
- Refugee issues: Paul has been making videos and social media posts about migrant issues in the Sweden, London, Europe and basically the western world, he often discusses no-go areas, crime rates and related refugee problems, President Donald Trump used Paul's works to comment on refugees.
- Criticism of Islam: Paul has criticized Islam as the violent & intolerant religion with backwardness. He has used pew polls, surveys and police statistics to justify his claims that Islam doesn't fit in the western world.
- Out of Trump train: Paul has discontinued his support to Trump after Trump ordered an air strike on Syria in April 2017, thus breaking his pre-poll promises.
- Rotherham sex abuse: Paul has criticized selective sexual abuse, prostitution and trafficking by the islamic gangs of the Caucasian girls & has exposed the issue to the larger world.
- UK Independence Party: Paul has been a member of the UK Independence Party since 2018. It is viewed as a right-wing populist party
- Criticism of Netflix: PJW criticized Netflix for airing the series 'Dear White People', he called it racist against white people.
- Criticism of Katy Perry: Paul criticized Katy Perry for her song 'Chained to the Rhythm' which he called incendiary for lines like "We're stumbling, we're crumbling, & we're about to riot / They woke up, they woke up the lions."
- Swedish no-go-zones: Paul published a video on youtube alleging there are no-go-zones in Sweden. Especially the one on the outskirts of Molmo. He volunteered to pay $2000 to anyone that wished to go and check it for themselves, New York reporter Tim Poole was chosen for the task.
- The Non-Feminist Declaration: PJW signed the 'The Non-Feminist Declaration' in July 2018, the declaration states the mission to "roll back feminist influence over state and other institutions"
- Imagine My Shock: A phrase frequently used by PJW for sarcasm. (Almost a trademark line.)
- Summit.news: PJW is part of the new online news network Summit News.
Paul Joseph Watson Quotes
- [About conspiracy theories in his early days] I have talked about quite dark things in the past in my younger days, in terms of conspiracy theories. We didn't believe what we believed ten years ago
- [About conspiracy theories in his early days] People dig out skeletons in people's closets, I don't have anything personal that's shady, but I have talked about some quite fruity things in the past my younger days in terms of conspiracy theories.
- The world is completely insane.
- [you have posted 100s of videos, must have taken lot of time, What keeps motivated you to keep going] It is the left-wing hate machine. They don't seem to understand that the more they attack me, more the attention they give me.
- Lots of people we talk to in real life are positive, it is only online where we see vitriol hatred. But that only energizes me more, it gives me the sense of moral high ground, left always pretends to have a moral high ground.
- I can't believe they are still going with it, "Everyone who disagrees with me is a racist, is a nazi, is a white supremacist", they have double downed on it.
- I really love what I'm doing, it just seems like a long slog to be a politician and be on the defense all the time
- Google now has such a giant monopoly that they are controlling everything.
- I don't watch any mainstream media at all at this point, apart from the clips on twitter. The main stream media to me is a massive joke, the fact that they still hold up this pretense of neutrality, they still pretend to be non-biased reporters.
- I admit, I'm completely biased, I have an opinion, I wear it on my sleeve, I'm not a news reporter, I'm a commentator.
- If you import hundreds of thousands of people an year from a certain culture with certain belief system, you are never going to stem the tide, it is not the terrorism that concerns me tragic though for the people affected, it is the cultural aspects [that worries me more]
- Terrorism stuff is tragic, what concerns me more is the day to day grind, the cultural changes that we are going to see. With the numbers that are being imported, it is only going to get worse.
- [About European countries welcoming and accommodating ISIS terrorists from Syria] It is absolutely crazy what is happening in the Europe right now.
- WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction) & Russian Collusion are the biggest conspiracy theories of the decade.
- Leftist websites disabled comment sections in their websites post 2012-2013 because they found out that people judged the article not only on the content of the article but also on the comments underneath. They got rid of the comments section because that sets the consensus.
- Politics should always be rigorous and divisive, it is just a fact, people are always gonna have competing ideas, you have an even playing field and the best argument wins, that is how it used to be.
- Most of the leftist activists resent life, they come to activism and try to find a moral high ground.
- If free speech goes it all goes, we have seen it throughout history, first they take away your right to dissent, your right to complain, it has happened in all authoritative countries. That is coming to the west, we are living in the dark, hysterical times.
- We have empowered mobs of outraged hysterical individuals who have contrived fake moral panics about things that aren't really a threat, like "Nazis have taken over the society" to enrich themselves with very worst kind of authoritarian powers, which they are now imposing them on everyone else.