|Date Of Birth||August 13, 1965|
|Age||55 years 11 months 19 days|
|Day of Birth||Friday|
|Place Of Birth||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Professions||Model , Actress , Musician , Songwriter|
|Full Name||Deborah Lynn Falconer|
|Other Names||Debbie Falconer , Deborah L. Falconer|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 9 Inches
|Eye color||Light Blue|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Son||Indio Falconer Downey (born 7 September 1993)|
|Brothers|| Jeffery C Falconer (born in 1966) |
Malcolm Paris Falconer (born April 11, 1992)
|Father In-Law||Robert Downey Sr. (EX; Father of Robert Downey Jr)|
|Mother In-Law||Elsie Ann Ford (EX; Mother of Robert Downey Jr)|
|Sister In-Law||Allyson Downey (Ex)|
|Education (High School)||Clayton Valley High , Fairfield High School|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Robert Downey Jr. (Actor/ producer; married on 29 May 1992 - divorced 26 April 2004)|
|Debut (Movie)||The Wrong Guys(1988)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Deborah Falconer Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Deborah Falconer Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Deborah Falconer Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Deborah Falconer YouTube Channel|
|Contacts (Email)||email@example.com (Personal) |
firstname.lastname@example.org (Press contact number(Sparrowheart Music & Media))
|Net worth||$1 Million |
$1 Million- $10 Million
Deborah Falconer is an American model, actress & musician. She is the Ex-wife (first wife) of actor Robert Downey Jr.
She is known for acting in Shortcuts(1993), Mr. Bluesman(1993), Pyrates(1991). As a musician she has produced albums- "Lift Your Gaze(2014)", "Brave Like Me(2003)", "Untangle".
Family - Childhood
She was born on August 13th 1965 in Sacramento, California, United States to Hank Falconer(father) and Laura Williams(mother)  .
As per the California birth Index records, she may have a brother named 'Jeffery C Falconer'.
[ Deborah Falconer childhood- mother & siblings; source: Deborah's FB]
[ Deborah Falconer with her father Hank Falconer ]
- Fairfield High School: She attended the public secondary high school located in Fairfield, California for her high schooling.
- Clayton Valley High: She attended "Clayton Valley High" for her High school & college education.
Marriage - Husband - Divorce
Deborah Falconer & Robert Downey Jr.
Deborah Falconer & actor Robert Downey Jr. (of "Iron Man", "Sherlock Holmes", "Avengers" fame) met in the April month of 1992, the two dated for 42 days before getting married on 29th May 1992. They are both of same height (5 feet 9 inches) and same age.
[ Deborah Falconer & Robert Downey Jr. walking the ramp in 1992 at Jean-Paul Gautier's show; from the book "Robert Downey Jr.: The Fall and Rise of the Comeback Kid" ] 
Deborah and Robert have appeared together in the 1993 movie Short Cuts by director Robert Altman.
Divorce: Deborah filed for divorce In 2001 due to Robert Downey Jr.'s repeated drug addictions and rehabs, their son Indie was in his growing phase and she didn't want to take chances, the couple separated in 2001 itself and officially got divorced on 26th April 2004. Robert Downey Sr. and his wife sat next to Deborah in the courtroom to show her the support.
Deborah and Robert remain close friends, she has stated specifically that drugs never got in his way of parenting.  
Image: Young Deborah Falconer & Robert Downey Jr.
Robert Downey Jr. & Deborah had a son named Indio Falconer Downey born on 7th September 1993 in Los Angeles, California . Indio Falconer lived with his mother after his parents divorced, both the parents have been sharing the parental duties.
Indio has appeared in the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang(2005) as a child actor (Harry Lockhart). He has worked in the music department for the 2013 "coming of age" comedy movie - Jackie. He provided additional music. He is a guitar player and has a band called "The Seems". He is also associated with the band- "Dead Finger"
Indio was admitted to rehab for drug addiction in the year 2008. Apparently he was not addicted to drugs but was taking a pill a day casually. He was arrested for cocaine possession on 29th June 2014 in West Hollywood, California. 
Actor and producer Anthony Michael Hall (of "War Machine", "Live by Night" fame) is the godfather of her son. Anthony is a close friend of Robert Downey Jr. 
[ Deborah Falconer with Son Indie Falconer Downey & Ex-husband Robert Downey Jr.]
- Modeling: She was an Elite model in her younger days, later she became an actress and then found her true calling as a musician.
- Political leaning: She is a democratic party supporter. She supported Barack Obama's presidency.
- Animal Lover: She likes pets, has a cat. She often posts animal videos on her facebook profile.
- She has previously worked at -TuneLittle- a songwriting workshop provider.
- Celebrity Sleuth magazine featured her in their 2002 edition, with an article titled- "Up Our Ally: Deborah Falconer" (volume 14, issue 9, page numbers 46-47) 
- TV Show appearances: She has appeared in Howard Stern twice in 1995 (December 6th & 7th).
- Documentary: In the documentary "The Last Party" she appeared as herself- the wife of Robert Downey Jr.
- Vegan: she supports Vegan lifestyle and eating. 
- North shore Animal League America: She has helped raise funds for the animal rescue, rehabilitation and adoption organization 
- Animal Rescue, Inc.: She has helped people adopt goats and other animals for pets through 'Animal Rescue, Inc.,' 
- JDRF: She helped raise funds for the non-profit organization seeking to find cure for type 1 Diabetes
- Organic food: She supports pesticide free, organically growing food.
- Night club hostess: Deborah worked as a night club hostess and worked at BC on the strip 
|1991||Brotherhood of the Gun||Allison McBride||TV Movie|
|1991||The Doors||Girlfriend of John Densmore (Kevin Dillon)|
|1988||The Wrong Guys||Wendy|
|2003||This Girl's Life||"Come To California"||as writer of the song|
|2000||Mercy||"My Friend", "Come to California", "Move Me"||She both wrote & performed all the 3 songs|
|1997||Sparkler||Show of Hands", "Keep On"||wrote and performed both the songs|
Deborah's first album was Untangle. After that she released Brave Like Me(2003) on 22nd July 2003 with the label 'Ravish Records'. In 2014 she released another album- Lift Your Gaze(2014)
|2014||Lift Your Gaze||Deborah Anderson|
|2003||Brave Like Me||22nd July 2003||Ravish Records|
- Deborah Falconer wiki
- Deborah Falconer bio- imdb
- Indio Falconer Downey bio
- Deborah Falconer publicity
- Robert Downey Jr.: The fall and Rise of the comeback kid
- Animal rescue fundraising
- US's Vegan friend chicken
- Goats adoption, Animal Rescue Inc
- Hank Falconer- Deborah's Father
- Laura Williams- Deobrah's mother