|Date Of Birth||August 20, 1963|
|Age||58 years 1 months 29 days|
|Day of Birth||Tuesday|
|Place Of Birth||Suffern, New York, United States|
|Professions||Writer , Journalist|
|Birth Name||Carole Ann DiFalco|
|Full Name||Carole Ann Radziwill|
|Religion||Christianity (Roman Catholic)|
|Ethnicities||Italian American , Caucasian|
|Crush||Mr Buono (Her high school gym teacher)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 7 Inches
|Father||Anthony DiFalco (cook at his restaurant named- DiFalcos)|
|Grandfather||Tony DiFalco (Paternal)|
|Grandmother||Millie DiFalco (Paternal)|
|Father In-Law||Stanislas Radziwill (Polish prince; born July 21, 1914 died July 27, 1976)|
|Mother In-Law||Lee Radziwill (Actress; born March 3, 1933)|
|Sister In-Law||Anna Christina Radziwill-Arancio (Sister of Anthony Radziwill)|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor of Arts, Hunter College|
|Education(College)||Hunter College, New York (English major)|
|Alma Mater||New York University|
|Education (Post-Graduation)||Master of Arts, New York University|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Anthony Radziwill (News producer by profession; married on August 27, 1994, he died on 10 August 1999)|
|Boyfriends|| Adam Kenworthy (2017) |
Russ Irwin (Dated from 2010-2012)
|Debut (TV)||20/20 (2004-; as crew) , The Real Housewives of New York City (as an actor)|
|Salary||$100,000 (For Season)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Food||Korean delis|
|Favorite Drinks||Dirty martini |
|Favorite Brands|| Lightstim |
Chanel (translucent powder)
La Prairie (Skin Caviar Foundation)
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Carole Radziwill Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Carole Radziwill Twitter Profile|
|Official Website||Carole Radziwill Official Website|
|Instagram Profile||Carole Radziwill Instagram Profile|
|Pinterest Profile||Carole Radziwill Pinterest Profile|
|Talent Agent||Michael Carlisle|
|Friend||Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy (wife of John F Kennedy Jr.)|
|Net worth||$50 Million (including tht she received after her husband died)|
|Celebrity Crush||Liam Neeson|
Carole Radziwill is an American Writer, journalist & TV personality. She was born on 20th August 1963 in Suffern, New York. She was brought up in Rockland County, New York along with her four other siblings (she was the second of five).
Image: Carole Radziwill Childhood
Image: Carole Radziwill Family: Mom, grand mother and siblings
Image: Carole Radziwill Family: with Father and siblings
She married Anthony Radziwill in 1994 at the Radziwills' Hamptons estate, Giorgio Armani designed the dress while Anthony's cousin John F Kennedy Jr. was the best man. They had been living together since 1992. Anthony died of (testicular) cancer in 1999.
Image: Carole Radziwill & Anthony Radziwill wedding
Carole Radziwill started her career with the TV series 20/20. Carole has worked on documentaries on topics like Abortion, Foreign Policy, Gun Control, wars in various countries.
As a journalist she has reported Iraq war from Iraq, Afghan war from Afghanistan Cambodia in Cambodia.
Carole Radziwill Interesting Facts
- Working at the department store: At the age of 16 she was working in a suburban department store (Caldor's), She later worked as a waitress at the Bee Bop Cafe. when she was 25 she was working with ABC News.
- She grew up eating Pasta & Carbs in her household.
- Novelist: She wrote her first novel titled- The Widow's Guide to Sex & Dating, it was published in 2014.
- Memoir: She wrote her autobiographical account on life, career, her husband.. named- What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship and Love. It made to the New York Times Best sellers List.
- Her mother in-law Lee Radziwill is the younger sister of Jacqueline Onassis, wife of John F Kennedy.
- The Anthony Radziwill Documentary Fund: Carole with her mother in-law Lee Radziwill set up a fund to help the emerging documentary makers in 2000.
- Flight Attendant: she wanted to be a flight attendant, but just as she was thinking of applying for the course she saw the Challenger space shuttle explode and decided otherwise.
- Childhood dream: She wanted to be a scientist or doctor as a child.
- Emmy awards: She is a three time Emmy Award winner.
- She has won Peabody Award.
- Working World around: She has worked in countries like Afghanistan, Cambodia, Haiti, India, Iraq, Tel Aviv.
- Mother in-law Lee Radziwill: She remains in close contact with her mother in-law Lee, they go on lunches together sometimes.
- Lunch Date: She used to write monthly column for Glamour magazine, she interviewed actors like Alec Baldwin, Antonio Banderas, Rachel Weisz, Rudolph Giuliani.
- She likes great sense in fashion, she likes collecting variety of clothes to her collection.
- Silk pillows: She uses silk pillows, she attributes youthfulness of her skin to Silk pillows.
- She loves pets, has a dog, has two cats named Blue and Belle.
- She was critical of the republican party in 2016 elections. She was critical of Donald Trump.
- She has dated George Clooney, she remembers him as 'sweet' & 'good kisser'.
- She ran half marathon in October 2017 to raise money for the Animal rescue organization- Animal League.
- She is mostly of Italian ancestry, her grandmother was an Austrian.
- She was a Girl Scout while in school.
- She likes fast cars, she participates in NASCAR events.
- She doesn't go to Gyms much, she is naturally thin.
Carole Radziwill Quotes
- How I Am On Camera Is How I Am Off Camera
- I'm really superficial when it comes to men, I like them handsome.
- I was never good at being my age. I always kind of wanted to be older
- Only Baby is allowed in my bedroom with her outside shoes on
- I'm the queen of first dates. I always have a good time