|Date Of Birth||March 6, 1989|
|Age||32 years 4 months 26 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Torrance, California, United States|
|Birth Name||Amy Kei Okuda|
|Languages||Japanese , English|
|Famous For||The Guild(2007-2013)|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 2 Inches
|Sister||Lisa Okuda (Married name- Lisa Aihara; she has worked at Disney)|
|Alma Mater||University of Southern California|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Boyfriend||Mitchell (Engaged in April 2017)|
|Debut (Movies)|| Spaceship Spitzer: Bots of Both Worlds(2010) |
Do You Wanna Date My Avatar(2009) (Short movie)
|Debut (TV)||The Guild(2007-13)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
Indoor rock climbing
|Favorite Foods|| Pizza |
|Favorite Sports||Tennis , basketball|
|Favorite sports person||Robert Horry|
|Favorite Video Game||Mario Kart (Nintendo go-kart racing)|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Amy Okuda Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Amy Okuda Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Amy Okuda Instagram Profile|
|YouTube Channel||Amy Okuda YouTube Channel|
|Tumblr Site||Amy Okuda Tumblr Site|
|Friends|| Kendrick Sampson |
Bianna Baker (High School)
Robin Thorsen (co-star on The Guild; she plays Clara on the show)
Lola Bunny (Her pet dog; she considers lola to be her favorite friend)
Lacy Hannah (High School)
|Celebrity Crush||Matt McGorry (plays Asher Millstone on How to Get Away with Murder)|
Amy Okuda is an American TV & movie actress. She was born on 6th March 1989 in Torrance, California. She is popular for appearing in the web series The Guild (2007-2013).
Image: Amy Okuda Childhood: Sister Lisa Okuda(Left), Mother, Amy(Right=serious baby)
Image: Amy Okuda with Mother
Image: Amy Okuda with sister Lisa Okuda
Amy Okuda Boyfriend: Amy Okuda got engaged to to her high school mate and boyfriend Mitchell on 23rd April 2017. They had been dating for 5 years before that. The love blossomed between the couple on a work Europe trip.
Image: Amy Okuda & Mitchell Engagement
She has appeared in movies like- Do You Wanna Date My Avatar(2009), Chastity Bites(2013), The Wedding Ringer(2015), Bound to Vengeance(2015), Hello, My Name is Doris(2015).
She has had recurring roles in series like- The Guild(2007-13), The Good Place(2016-), Atypical(2017-). Some other TV series she has had roles in are- Californication, Jane By Design, Shake It Up: Made In Japan, Table Top, The Middle, Crash & Bernstein, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Grey's Anatomy, Awkward, A to Z, The Man in the High Castle, Entertainment Weekly, How to Get Away with Murder, Scream Queens, The Good Place, Atypical, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. She has had a main role in Netflix series Atypical.
Amy Okuda Interesting Facts
- Amy was interested in sports as a kid, she was into playing basketball at the age of 5 till she was 14. She as a kid had dreamt of getting a seat in college through basketball scholarship.
- She was a tomboy in her childhood (in her own words), she was hyperactive and over confident.
- Amy got interested in dancing as she grew, she took dancing classes when she was 13. She got interested in acting in the junior year of her high school. She preferred acting to dancing for she knew it paid more.
- She has appeared in commercials for brands like- Apple, AT&T, Bacon Lover, Shoe Carnival, Suntory(soft-drink), Verizon.
- She has appeared in NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope educational video.
- She has appeared alongside the star Enrique Iglesias in the music video Tonight (I'm Lovin' You).
- Amy hosts ISA Weekly Rewind on the internet.
- She is a very creative person, she has fascinating imagination, in her preschool she would go out of classroom to talk to flowers and plants.
- She loves coffee, her boyfriend got her a coffee machine for her birthday.
- She loves pets, she has couple of pet dogs, a female canine is named Lola.
- She considers her sister Lisa to be her favorite person.
- She did not know much about Online gaming when she took the role in the series The Guild.