Stephanie Borowicz is an American politician from Republican party. She is a Republican party member in The Pennsylvania House of Representatives from the 76th district since November 6th 2018.
Stephanie Borowicz Marriage & Family
Stephanie married Jason Borowicz in 1999, Jason works as a pastor in McElhattan, Pennsylvania. The couple have three children Jacob Borowicz , Micah Borowicz , Braden Borowicz
Image: Stephanie Borowicz family: Husband (Jason) and Sons (Micah, Braden, Jacob)
Stephanie Borowicz Facts & Trivia
- She became the first ever female state representative from the 76th Legislative district. She filled the place left by Democratic representative Mike Hanna on 1st of January 2019. She defeated Michael Hanna Jr. on the November 6th 2018 Elections by about 1500 votes (11,224: 9,669). She had lost the elections in 2016 to Mike Hanna Sr. by about 1000 votes (13,213: 12,121)
- Oath taking: She took the 'Oath of office' on January 1st resting her left hand on her grandfather's Bible
- High School: She studied at the Altamonte Christian School for her High school, finishing it in 1995
- College: she has Bachelor's degree in liberal studies (major) & Bible studies (minor) from the Vanguard University in 1999
- She was part of presentation team that presented U.S Navy veteran Charlie Kuntz who had fought in 3 wars of U.S Navy (WW 2, Korea War, Vietnam war)
- She visited Pennsylvania Farm Show in her early days as Rep. She volunteered at the PA Dairymen's association's milk share stand
- House committees: She has been appointed to serve the state from 2019-20, she is part of the Agriculture, Emergency preparedness, Health, Human services, State government affairs, Veteran affairs
- Previous work: She has previously worked as a fourth grade teacher. She was also a president of a nonprofit organization
- Her husband Jason is a pastor.
- As per her bio on her website, her strong qualities are: family & Faith, patriotism & personal responsibility, strong work ethic, uncompromising belief in the original intent of state and federal constitutions
- Her priorities are on:
- Tax reduction for- Family, Farmers, Seniors & Entrepreneurs.
- Stopping wasteful spending
- Increasing funds for local schools
- safeguarding 2nd Amendment liberties and
- protecting the sanctity of all human life.
- She is pro-life: she supports legislation against abortion. She supports right to life of all babies, including those with abnormalities.
- She is against gun control law, she supports constitutional right to bear arms
- She often meets war veterans, helps them in ways she can, veterans are among the groups she often discusses.
- She helped pass the bill which would stop telemarketing calls
- Prayer controversy: She was accused of weaponizing the opening prayer on March 25th 2019, she invoked the name of Jesus Christ, 'The King of Kings, Lord of Lords'. Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell who took the oath on the same day called it offensive against her.
- She attended Holocaust Remembrance Day in support of Jewish citizen on 28th January 2019
- She advocates and works to raise awareness about women's heart disease
- Make A Stand: She is associated with the Christian organization that works to bring the body of Christ together for restoration of USA
- She was endorsed by:
- Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry
- Firearms Owners Against Crime
- National Federation of Independent Business
- She is supported by National Rifle Association among others.
- Her twitter account seems to be restricted because of constant abusive tweets
- District Office address: 18 East Main St. / Suite II, Lock Haven, PA 17745, Phone: 570-748-5480, Fax: 570-893-1152
- District Office address: PO Box 141103, Water Street Milesburg, PA 16853, Phone: 814-353-8780
- Capitol Office address: 413 Irvis Office Building, PO Box 202076, Harrisburg, PA 17120-2076, Phone: 717-772-9925, Fax: 717-260-6521
Stephanie Borowicz: Photos, Pictures
Stephanie Borowicz with Sons- Micah, Braden & Jacob