|Date Of Birth||January 30, 1988|
|Age||32 years 11 months 26 days|
|Day of Birth||Saturday|
|Place Of Birth||Van Wert, Ohio, United States|
|Professions||Basketball Player , sports , Sports Anchor , TV anchor|
|Full Name||Allie Bethany Clifton|
|Residence||Ohio, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 11 Inches
|Father||Bill Clifton (baseball coach)|
|Brother||Corey Clifton (Younger)|
|Sister||Abbie Clifton Barker (Older)|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor's in Education (discontinued) , Bachelor's Degree in Sports Analysis and Communications (class of 2010)|
|Education (High School)||Van Wert High School|
|Education(College)||University of Toledo|
|Alma Mater||University of Toledo|
|Education (Post-Graduation)||Liberal Studies (class of 2012)|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
|Favorite Sports||basketball , volleyball , swimming , Baseball|
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Allie Clifton Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Allie Clifton Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Allie Clifton Instagram Profile|
|Inspirations|| Doris Burke |
|Coach||Tricia Cullop (College)|
Allie Clifton is a TV sports personality, known for her association with the basketball game, she is a former college basketball player.
Allie Clifton was born on 30th January 1988 in Van Wert, Ohio, United States to Bill Clifton(Father) & Kim Clifton(Mother)
Interesting Facts & Trivia
- Allie's interest in sports started at the young age of 6 when she competed in swimming competitions for local YMCA, it was there as well where she started her basketball career, she was the only girl in the group at that time.
- She continued swimming till the 7th grade, she chose basketball over swimming in the 7th grade.
- She played basketball for her university team (Toledo Rockets women's Team) when in college from 2006 to 2010.
- Allie worked with WTVG(Channel 13) an ABC affiliated sports channel as a sports announcer for a while.
- She is associated with the basketball team 'Cleveland Cavaliers' as the associate reporter of the team.
- While playing for her university team she scored in double digits in more than 40 matches. She was captain for 3 years out of 4.
- She was a co-captain in more than 25 matches.
- She usually played in the wing position.
- Chuck Ealey Undefeated Spirit Award: She is the recipient of 'Chuck Ealey Undefeated Spirit Award'
- She was the first female athlete in High School history to garner all state honors
- Allie's sister Abbie was also a basketball player and played for the Northwestern Ohio University
- She occasionally comments on baseball & Hockey as well.
- Allie has a closet & Boutique on Poshmark.
- Apart from her graduation and masters, she also has a Diploma.
- Madeline- She wanted to change her name to Madeline when she was in middle school.
- She was a Dunkin Donuts Ambassador in Cleveland.
- She has worked with-
- Fox Sports Ohio
- Channel 13(WTVG)
- Channel 13(WTOL)
- BuckEye Cable sports network
- She has attended-
- OHSAA Student leadership conference
- OHSAA 2016 Girls State Basketball Tournament
- She has won
- Emmy award in 2014 for her broadcasting & Commenting
- She was Ohio division 2 player of the year in 2006.
- Controversy: In 2014 Tristan Thompson the forward of Cleveland Cavaliers kissed Allie on her head and called her Tina in a very friendly way, some commentators called it unprofessional, however Allie clarified in tweet that it was an inside joke & no big deal and they have a good work relationship.
- Road Trippin: Her interviews & analysis on the road with her 2 colleagues- Richard Jefferson & Channing Frye have been popular.
- Allie's first broadcasting job was at BCSN
- Sports Family: Her father played football at Wooster, Her mom played basketball at Ohio Lima, her sister Abby played at Central Michigan, her brother played basketball at St. Joe's.
- She has a dog named Wren
- On the day before my final semester I realized I can't be a teacher, kudos to those who can, I changed my major & got into sports broadcasting.
- Just enjoy wherever you are now.
- Being back in the basketball atmosphere, working in the NBA level is a dream come true for me.
- My parents said- If I ever brought a boy into my room lights had to be on.
- Expect nothing. Appreciate everything.
- Work hard. Be humble
- As a competitor way to measure success is to win.