|Date Of Birth||August 18, 1975|
|Age||47 years 7 months 13 days|
|Day of Birth||Monday|
|Place Of Birth||Portland, Oregon, United State|
|Professions||Actress , Voice Artist , Comedian|
|Birth Name||Kaitlin Willow Olson|
|Nicknames||Sweet Dee , Kat , The Bird|
|Full Name||Kaitlin Willow McElhenney|
|Other Name||Kaitlin Olsen|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Body Features & Measurements|
5 Feet 8 Inches
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Dress Size||2 (US)|
|Father||Donald Lee Olsen (Publisher at Portland Tribune)|
|Sons|| Leo Grey McElhenney (born on April 5, 2012) |
Axel Lee McElhenny (born on September 1, 2010)
|Grandfather||Harry William Olson (paternal)|
|Grandmother||Alice Virginia Hall (paternal)|
|Sister In-Law||Katie McElhenney|
|Education (Graduation)||Bachelor of Science, Theater Arts|
|Education (High School)||Tigard High School, Tigard, Oregon|
|Alma Mater||University of Oregon|
|Love, Romance, Marriage|
|Husband||Rob McElhenney (married in 2008)|
|Favorites, Hobbies, Likes/ Dislikes|
Walking on the beach
Cooking (she is a self taught cook)
|Favorite Actor||Ben Stiller (Comedian)|
|Favorite Foods|| cupcakes |
Parmesan truffle fries
|Favorite TV shows|| Game of Thrones |
The Real Housewives
|Favorite Comedians|| Sacha Baron Cohen |
|Dislikes||Rain (because It messes with hair)|
|Favorite Characters|| Charlie (From the show It's always Sunny in Philadelphia) |
McPoyles (Game of Thrones)
|Social Networks, Web links|
|Facebook Profile||Kaitlin Olson Facebook Profile|
|Twitter Profile||Kaitlin Olson Twitter Profile|
|Instagram Profile||Kaitlin Olson Instagram Profile|
|Friends|| Heather Olson (High school) |
Tricia O'Kelley (co-star on The Mick)
|Net worth||$16 million |
$6 Million (in 2014)
Kaitlin Olson is an American TV & movie actress, She is popular for playing the role of Sweet Dee in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia- the longest running live TV show.
Kaitlin Olson was born on 18th August 1975 in Portland, Oregon to Donald Olson(Father)- a publisher by profession &Melinda Olson(Mother). She grew up at the family farm in Tualatin.
Image: Kaitlin Olson family: Donald Olson(Father), Melinda Olson(Mother), Rob McElhenney(husband)
Kaitlin Olson & Rob McElhenney's marriage:
Kaitlin was hired by Rob through an audition for the show It's always sunny in Philadelphia. When they met Kaitlin was dating another guy, during the second season of the show, the couple got closer and started dating (they went to Big Bear for their first date) for an year and half before getting engaged in December 2007, the couple got married at Danny Devito's Malibu Beach house in September 2008.
Image: Kaitlin Olson & Rob McElhenney wedding
Kaitlin & husband Rob have two sons, elder son Axel Lee McElhenney born in 2010 & the younger Leo Grey McElhenney born in 2012.
Image: Kaitlin Olson & husband Rob McElhenney with their sons- Axel Lee McElhenney & Leo Grey McElhenney.
Kaitlin Olson started her career at 'The Groundlings', an improv & sketch comedy group & school in Los Angeles.
She made her debut with the movie Eyes to Heaven(2000), he first TV series was Curb Your Enthusiasm(2000-2007).
She has appeared in movies like Coyote Ugly(2000), Weather Girl(2009), Leap Year(2010), The Heat(2013), Vacation(2015). She lent her voice to the character named Destiny in the animation movie Finding Dory(2016).
she has had recurring roles in TV series like- Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Drew Carey Show, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Riches, Unsupervised(voice), Brickleberry(voice), The Mick.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia & The Mick are the highlights of her career.
Kaitlin Olson Interesting Facts
- Bicycle Accident: When she was 12 she hit her bicycle to a moving vehicle causing herself severe injury. Part of her skull underwent surgery.
- United Service Organizations Inc: She toured the countries- Bosnia, Kosovo, Norway with the group performing live entertainment & comedy.
- Orlando Nightclub shooting victim tribute: She appeared in the video made by Human Rights group which talked of the lives of people who died on that night.
- Sweet Dee: Her nickname 'Sweet Dee' from the TV show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has been popular among her friends, she gets called Sweet Dee sometimes.
- On Sports Illustrated: She was selected as the Celebrity Mail bag Crush by the magazine in 2008.
- She is funny & witty: Her husband Rob thinks she is he funniest contemporary actresses.
- She loves Mom & Dad: She chose Oregon university because her father when there too, and she did not want to stay away from home.
- Summer camp Plays: Her experience with acting started when she was in Elementary school at the summer camps. While playing as Alice in 'Alice in wonderland' at the age of 6 she decided she wanted to be an actress. She studied Shakespeare too, but if it was not funny it was not for her.
- If she was not an actress she would have liked to be a secretary. Or she would have been doing Hair & Nails. She did acrylic nails of her friends for the prom.
- While she was studying she would sometimes work two part time jobs and slept very little.
- Waterboarding Episode: In one of the episodes she was waterboarded on the show, Kaitlin feels it was one of her worst experiences, that it hurt like being really waterboarded. One of her favorites is where the story went back in time to history.
- Organic food: She prefers eating organic food.
- Environmentalist: She is obsessed with recycling things and not wasting stuff.
- As a child she was reserved, she did not even talk to people much, she was scared of people outside her family.
- She had shaved her head in junior High as a way to stand out, she felt like hiding away immediately after that.
- College life: She was low profile in her Freshman year, she was not popular, however by the end she got into plays and theater, she grew so confident that she was leading department.
- She is full time into TV shows, she likes to try theater again sometime.
- What Kaitlin likes about her character Dee: That she is Insecure, despicable, Stupid, self-involved, Funny.
- She likes pets, she has a French bulldog named- Luke another dog named Oscar.
- 'I will eat your babies, bitch' is what she frequently gets screamed at by the fans of IASIP show.
- Craziest thing she has seen her fans do: Tattoos of her and her cast from the TV show It's always sunny in Philadelphia.
- Knack for getting hurt: She has talent for getting hurt, she often rams into things in the house.
- The Ellen Show: She appeared on the Ellen Show in January 2017.
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: She appeared on the his show in February 2017. She appeared on Seth Meyers in September 2017.
- Her first son Axel is quite funny, he likes pranking parents as if its April fools day every day.
- she is a pro-equality advocate. She identifies herself with democratic party.
- She once ate 57 pieces of pizza.
- She appeared on the cover page of Philadelphia Style in April 2016.
- She is of English, German, Irish, Swedish, Welsh ancestry.
- Stealing glue from grocery store: Once she and her brother stole the glue and put it on their hands, their mother though made sure they were humiliated by making them confess the crime to the store owner.
- Turn-off on the first date: Bad breath.
- Her go-to Excuse to skip work: Sick baby.
- Recurring Bad dream: She has had dreams of someone turning her room door knob when she is on her bed.